Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married (2038 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
When your friend comes to your house and gives you her wedding IV....

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
But you're 10% happy and you be like 'am happy for you'....

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Meanwhile, Chibuzor has not yet proposed.....

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
You then pick up your phone and call him....

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
To frustrate his life about marriage like other ladies do....

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by phlamesG: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
And on the wedding day, you discover that your friend's husband is as handsome as.....

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Then after the wedding, you go back home dancing 'shakiti bobo' thanking God for giving you a man like Chibuzor.

Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by 0luwatope(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
FTC is highly prohibited on my post
Hit www.funloaded.xyz for more funny pictures and jokes
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by callMeAlpha(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lolz....make sense.

First to comment...
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Dexema(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
nice concept
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Osirimononaye(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
God bless GEJ
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Horlawoomey(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2016
That is a win win situation.
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Emmaesty(f): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

True story

Khd95 you better propose this year oh. I'm getting old cry
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Khd95(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Emmaesty:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

True story

Khd95 you better propose this year oh. I'm getting old cry
my bebe,my southie queen,my jollof rice,don worry i we do dat on ur baiday,dnt forget to remind me ur borndate oosmileysmileywink
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by gabylzy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
issokay
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Emmaesty(f): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Khd95:
my bebe,my southie queen,my jollof rice,don worry i we do dat on ur baiday,dnt forget to remind me ur borndate oosmileysmileywink
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Khd95(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Emmaesty:
grin grin grin grin
see ur white teeths like coconut fleshtongue
do u use dogon yaro tree branch to brush em
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by Emmaesty(f): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Khd95:
see ur white teeths like coconut fleshtongue
do u use dogon yaro tree branch to brush em
Na pako I dey use oh. It's very effective grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married by JohnEazy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
funny

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know / Comment And See The Magic ( It Is Real ) / Funny Videos On Youtube. Channel Ad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.