Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Man Admitted Killing Hiv-positive Girlfriend 'I Wanted To Make Her Pay' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Admitted Killing Hiv-positive Girlfriend 'I Wanted To Make Her Pay' (822 Views)

Someone Accused Me Of Stealing : How Can I Make Her Pay / Woman Poisoned Cousin’s Fufu That She Wanted To Sell In Lagos / HIV-Positive Doctor Molests Patient In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Admitted Killing Hiv-positive Girlfriend 'I Wanted To Make Her Pay' by fyneus(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Larry Dunn believed he was a walking dead man. So, he told police, he killed the woman he held responsible. Dunn, 37, was cheating on his wife with Cicely Lee Bolden when Bolden revealed to him that she was HIV positive. A week later, in September 2012, Dunn went to Bolden’s house seeking revenge, according to testimony Tuesday at his murder trial in a Dallas County courtroom.
They had unprotected sex one last time. Then, while Bolden lay in bed, Dunn went to the kitchen, grabbed a steak knife, got back in bed and plunged the blade into Bolden’s neck, killing her, Dunn said in a video confession that prosecutors Jennifer Sawyer and Dalerie Moore played for jurors...read more http://jaketrust..com/2014/01/man-admitted-killing-hiv-positive.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Bomb Blast Hits Army Base In Plateau / Victim Of Ejigbo Pepper Sodomy Recounts Ordea / Horror! Moshood Abiola Big Boy Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists + photo Http://w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.