Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Regret - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret (4016 Views)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret by brownsugar007: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
got married 2wks ago.right now am in a big fight with my husband.last night while cooking his phone rang i told him to pick he refused cos he claimed it was a text message,i knew it wasnt a text message and i knew sometin was up cos he later pretended he was taking the bin out and made a call.
this morning i was playing with his phone,i saw the ex was the one calling,he has been calling her since the newyear and even called her 34 mins before i came in yesterday from work and she sent her bank account for him to pay some money into her account,i feel so so pissed of that they couldn't even respect the fact that we were still on honeymoon.i insulted my husband and gave him a piece of my mind,i sent the ex a message to please respect my marriage,for Christ sake am supposed to be on honeymoon,
my husband is here blowing grammar insulting me too in return.for christ sake its just 2 weeks,i have told him i am divorcing him and he has told me to go ahead.he isnt even apologisng but is bring up old gist that my ex called me too on my wedding day,that call was different.my call just called to confirm if i was married,i reply yes and he wished me The best and dropped and it was on speaker that was all.
right now i am so so angry and pisses off,how do i handle
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why are you regretting undecided
You knew all along, ppl told you but you went on.

Abeg carry your cross o jare, cool

brownsugar007: got married 2wks ago.right now am in a big fight with my husband.last night while cooking his phone rang i told him to pick he refused cos he claimed it was a text message,i knew it wasnt a text message and i knew sometin was up cos he later pretended he was taking the bin out and made a call.
this morning i was playing with his phone,i saw the ex was the one calling,he has been calling her since the newyear and even called her 34 mins before i came in yesterday from work and she sent her bank account for him to pay some money into her account,i feel so so pissed of that they couldn't even respect the fact that we were still on honeymoon.i insulted my husband and gave him a piece of my mind,i sent the ex a message to please respect my marriage,for Christ sake am supposed to be on honeymoon,
my husband is here blowing grammar insulting me too in return.for christ sake its just 2 weeks,i have told him i am divorcing him and he has told me to go ahead.he isnt even apologisng but is bring up old gist that my ex called me too on my wedding day,that call was different.my call just called to confirm if i was married,i reply yes and he wished me The best and dropped and it was on speaker that was all.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
This was my post earlier. kiss

Enjoy!
Happy married life dear!

Chillisauce: Hmmm, OP...apologize and continue your wedding. Your parents will be very happy, you hear kiss
You will be the one crying every night while he is riggimarolling with her, u hear kiss
You will answer mrs after all it's what u waiting for...

At last, you are aged...wrinkles every where, you look back and see that you spent all your life unhappy kiss.

Someone who doesn't respect you it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret by mgbeketoto: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sounds like one NL BRIDE that got married less than a month ago!
HMMMMMM cheesy
Especially those WHO SPEND CHEAP HONEYMOONS WITH THE DREGS ON NL!!! cheesy
Re: I Regret by divex(f): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
lol thats what happens when you rush into marriage. Anything you see, u carry.
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
The kind of stories I read on Nl makes me wonder if marriage is such a disaster as pple paint it
Marriage is sweet for christ sake
It isn't meant to be endured

Op, u just av to take a chill pill
U're gonna come out of a two weeks old marriage?
Y not try talking to him
Ask questions and stop assuming things

2 Likes

Re: I Regret by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why did you not ask what they were discussing rather go into a shouting contest?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret by mgbeketoto: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Marriage is not a DISASTER!
ONLY WHEN YOU GET MARRIED TO PSYCHOS! cheesy

*GANG NEFA INVADE THIS THREAD?* cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce: Why are you regretting undecided
You knew all along, ppl told you but you went on.

Abeg carry your cross o jare, cool

Bwahahaha!!

Is she for real with this story or is she trolling us? I can't believe she can even come here with all these tales after everyone warned her in her other thread. She chose to listen to those who said others were envious and did not want her to get married. Now things are exactly the same after marriage, so what's the purpose of opening another thread?

In fact, this has to be nollywood tins.
Re: I Regret by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
ileobatojo:

Bwahahaha!!

Is she for real with this story or is she trolling us? I can't believe she can even come here with all these tales after everyone warned her in her other thread. She chose to listen to those who said others were envious and did not want her to get married. Now things are exactly the same after marriage, so what's the purpose of opening another thread?

In fact, this has to be nollywood tins.
There is a prelude? I need to frequent this section more.

**off to OP's profile for season 1**grin

4 Likes

Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
candy: @Op, I will not advise you to give up on your plans of marrying this man just like that, especially if there are a few things that are good about him. What I will suggest is to subtly reconcile with him without out rightly begging!

For a start, you can reply his birthday message and see if it will trigger another message. That way, you re-open communication channel between you two. If you go all out begging now, a lesser man will see it as a sign that he can do whatever he likes to you and you'll still come begging.

If you let him go without trying to make-up, believe me you may equally regret it! If really you were marrying him for the right reasons(not just because you felt your biological clock is ticking), then this is worth salvaging! Ball really is in your court

&ileo, She chooses to follow this path.

OP, I advise you to go buy some new red bra and pants. smiley
After all you are on honey moon.

Rub honey on ya tin and give him the best style you hear.
Rub his back, massage his shoulders and cut his toe nails.
Keep smiling and even if the ex calls, mind your business. smiley

Your cross dear kiss
Re: I Regret by Polio: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
brownsugar007: got married 2wks ago.right now am in a big fight with my husband.last night while cooking his phone rang i told him to pick he refused cos he claimed it was a text message,i knew it wasnt a text message and i knew sometin was up cos he later pretended he was taking the bin out and made a call.

How do you handle what?!
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce:
OP, I advise you to go buy some new red bra and pants. smiley
After all you are on honey moon.

Don't worry OP, Buka will soon come and give you a link to where you can buy the sexiest, most durable ones ok?
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Na wa
Re: I Regret by devilincarnate: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why all the ranting here? Do u want to be controlling your hubby. Pls be humble before u destroy ur marriage.
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
from the nature of ur story , you just met each other and barely courted before jumping into marriage? i just hope you are not the lady that posted her wedding pics days ago. the moment you were supposed to enter into courtship and get to know this man better, you were busy with ur friends choosing asho-oke for ashebi and the latest wedding gown in town.. ...forgive me if am wrong.
the essence of courtship before marriage can never be underestimated no matter what your culture or religion says, those cultural and religious bullshit will not be there when the wahala comes.
"your ex called you on ur wedding day to confirm if it was true u re getting married? and two months later his ex called asking for monetary requital? " both of you are not serious and don't have a slight idea of what you have gotten urselves into.
meanwhile, the 1st redemptive step you took was threatening divorce, and guess what? he told you to go ahead,,,
ur 2nd step was to hit a social-media-internet-blog? LWKMD!!!

"marriage is for mature minds".
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Red pant and bra will definitely solve this,you can also look into the slutty nurse outfit.

You were warned,you have made your choices,live with it.

1 Like

Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
You know, God does a lot for us but sometimes we choose to act foolish. The signs were there, God showed them to you, tried to look out for you but what did you do? Turned a blind eye to them all.
Re: I Regret by moscobabs(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
dnt bobo us here jare....... false story!!
Re: I Regret by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
After reading season 1, the OP can do as she pleases abeg.

**unfollowing**

3 Likes

Re: I Regret by kindy86: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
had it been i neva marry i for no try am because of stories wey i de read here concernin marriage,

pls can somone tell positive story about his/her marriage?

or should i start with mine

Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
kindy86: had it been i neva marry i for no try am because of stories wey i de read here concernin marriage,
pls can somone tell positive story about his/her marriage?
or should i start with mine

Why don't you start a new thread and talk about your marriage there. This one is different not a competition thread

2 Likes

Re: I Regret by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
This too shall pass. smiley
Re: I Regret by bluuu: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
op u were warned on dat first thread.well d deed has been done,look for a way to rectify ur situation.
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
In your previous post you were bothered about how your parents will feel after cancelling the wedding. Now ask your self how they'll feel after you get divorces from your husband after 14 days, even Kim K lasted 72 days. You saw the signs and you decided to ignore, your husband doesn't even seem to care about you. If you feel a divorce will make you happy go for it. Instead of remaining miserable in your husbands house, that is if the story is true

1 Like

Re: I Regret by zeb04(f): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nawa.marriage is so scarry,everyday bad stories
Re: I Regret by coogar: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2014

go & lie down.....
Re: I Regret by baby124: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin
Re: I Regret by kindy86: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:

Why don't you start a new thread and talk about your marriage there. This one is different not a competition thread

are u op ne?

am sorry oo i know say ide pain
Re: I Regret by pickabeau1: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
this morning i was playing with his phone,i saw the ex was the one calling,he has been calling her since the newyear and even called her 34 mins before i came in yesterday from work and she sent her bank account for him to pay some money into her account,i feel so so pissed of that they couldn't even respect the fact that we were still on honeymoon.[b]i insulted my husband and gave him a piece of my mind,[/b]i sent the ex a message to please respect my marriage,for Christ sake am supposed to be on honeymoon,

You need to bridle your tongue
Calm words turn away wrath
Words spoken in anger cannot be taken back

Notwithstanding the genesis of your marriage, you have now taken the vows and have to do yiur utmost best to make it work

Irrespective of the beneficiary It is wrong of a spouse to make financial decisions without the input of the other party but threatening divorce was not a good move

What do you nwant to do now...the woman keeps the home
Re: I Regret by ifedun2: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op,please please and please,never again in your life do things based on pleasing other people because at the end of it all,you will bear the brunt.
Having said that,I must also say that am finding it hard to advise you here because having read people comment here,I went through your earlier post and concluded you saw it coming but chose to turn the blind eye.
Women and marriage sha!
The guy has a hold on you now because your ex also called you on your wedding day!I dont know o,but I will advise you chill,discuss the problem with him and see this as your teething problem.
Then,believe he will turn a new leaf.If however he doesn't change,i will advise you take a bow,for your sanity.Marriage no be by force for goodness sake.Meanwhile,severe all ties with your ex too.You dont need it.Dont make the mistake of making him your 'shoulder to cry on'please.
Re: I Regret by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
The lady made a big mistake but this "I / We told you so." rubbish won't help her.
One of the reasons she married the man was pressure from her family. Not everyone is strong enough to stand up to family pressure so take it easy with her.

@op
You need support from people who love you and have YOUR best interest at heart. Seek support from a strong family member who is understanding and willing to support you on your way to find your happiness again or at least wise enough to give you some really good piece of advice.

My best wishes to you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always / PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! / Death Before Dishonor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.