Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Save On Fuel Naturally. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Save On Fuel Naturally. (1235 Views)

How Much Did U Spend On Fuel This Week? / 10 Simple Steps To Save Money On Petrol / Funny Things Nigerian Motorist Do To Save Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save On Fuel Naturally. by tommysparks: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Due to the ever increasing cost of fuel pump price and threat of strike by Nupeng and Pengassan, i had to use the wise way to travel for the hols. it took me two days but arrived home in d south just in time to enjoy the xmas festivities. this two bulls are the best engines one can ever think of having, maybe you guys should try this when nxt govt increases pump price of fuel.

Re: How To Save On Fuel Naturally. by MANGAM(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bad guy
Re: How To Save On Fuel Naturally. by lonelydora: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
U r joking...... I took my seat and relaxed to read this thread, not knowing it's this crap.

(1) (Reply)

Camry Car Coolant Type / Earn A Passive Income Of N20,000 Weekly Plus N40,000 Monthly With Your Car / Sharp 2009 Lexus ES 350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.