Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER (887 Views)

Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! / APC Blames Chelsea Champions League Crash On PDP / Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by DiChappelle(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
The morning news headlines from TDK metro fm..

# APC blames Jonathan for Mikel Obis loss of african footballer, accuses him of been Clueless

# Jonathan promises to set up a committee to look into the matter

‪#‎Elrufai‬ screams Yaya toure is number 8 on the sniper list

# Obasanjo writes mikel Obi a letter

# Boko haram claims responsibility for the loss of Mikel Obi to Yaya Toure the Beast of Africa , also they promised more loss if Mikel Obi do not convert to. If I say anythiny------ Its you add anything ?

# Liar mohammad warns Jonathan blood will flow if Mikel Obi loses again

# Okeyson movies produces their new movie "THE WAY TO SUCCESS" featuring Mikel Obi as chelsea fc , Yaya Toure as mancity. Marketed by obaino movies

# Fani kayode congratulates Mikel Obi ' you see am a true nigerian I love igbo people if you doubt me, I have slept with many of their women if you are still in doubt ask Bianca Ojukwu ( mad man is banging peoples wife a yard stick to measure your love for a tribe)

# Fashola set to increase tax on player salaries due to such much funds earned by the players

# Oshomole shouts GO and DIE if you don't like this post

# Buhari and Tinubu set to meet Mikel obi , to encourage him to join APC

# ASUU advises Mikel Obi to join them so as to learn how to STRIKE better than Yaya Toure

# Stella oduah buys Mikel Obi a bullet proof BMW to protect him from losing next time, ( I don laugh scatter floor for here ooooh )

# Lier mohammad is APC chairman ! I Hope d ones dat abused me will apologise soon if not BA wahala I did it for fun not insult

# Breaking news Mikel Obi CV contains Jos as place of birth , but Mikel Obi wrote Nigerian as country of birth on his wikipedia page

# Nigeria national assembly budgets 50billion naira for sucess party for Mikel Obi

# Sanusi Lamcastido sanusi set to print 5000naira notes with MIKEL OBI picture on it

Sahara reports
Re: APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by gidjah(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Too much of joblessness. Causes weariness to d mind, body ,d soul
Re: APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by DiChappelle(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy chill! Am not responsible for your problems
Re: APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin
Re: APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by shadydeals: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
jobless fool.
Re: APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by DiChappelle(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
its just a joke
Re: APC BLAMES JONATHAN FOR MIKE OBI'S LOSS OF AFRICAN FOOTBALLER by eunisam: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
just on time

(1) (Reply)

Girls Nd Their Dreams / Download Comedy Video: Basketmouth – Minding Ones Business / Laff Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.