Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised (28959 Views)

Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by kokoA(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Codedeben: I Lost a coursemate to a terrible accident on that same road while schooling in Mx.

May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace.
my brother, that route killed many of our students back in FUT minna. I lost a colleague in my final year on that route, a set before mine, a guy died on thesame road going from mx to Abj after collecting his NYSC call-up later. Thank God for your life OP. ***Thank God for saving me as I dey sneak from family house in abj pass dat road go mx go see my former gf o****
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Ellidude(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
kokoA: my brother, that route killed many of our students back in FUT minna. I lost a colleague in my final year on that route, a set before mine, a guy died on thesame road going from mx to Abj after collecting his NYSC call-up later. Thank God for your life OP. ***Thank God for saving me as I dey sneak from family house in abj pass dat road go mx go see my former gf o****
Is the place cursed or what?
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by kokoA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
Is the place cursed or what?
the road is bad and drivers (both cars and okadas) still do "formula 1" on it.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
s3nn2x: I wanted to ask the same question.

So, OP you are here thanking God for your life.....Or what exactly is the reason for this thread?
You mean you people just left the guy there and went to your various destination.
He said the Police came and he left, or what do you want him to be doing there again?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by freda506(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jesus shocked sad cry
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by divinesaint: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmm
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by rodeo0070(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Quite unfortunate for the biker. I thank God for the life of the OP...

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
[size=34pt]ONLY ON NAIRALAND![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=48pt]DRIVERS PLEASE WEAR HELMET![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Allohrandy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
If the okada man had helmet on his head, he would still be alive

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thank God for your life,you narrowly escaped from the hands of death! R.i.p to the dead man.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Mykel4God(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ehya,sorry 'bout dat
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by PopeXanderVII: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
kochees: [size=18pt]please can you remove that gory picture? what nonsense is this?[/size]

You were not forced to open the Thread! The Thread Title comes with a Warning.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by UcLloyd: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra: Thank God oooooo.Are u a corper?

U wan eat his allowee bah? Wayo ajuwaya
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by testhanky: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz: u re absolutely right, 45minutes drivers. D guy was speedin. At a point I jokingly asked him if we were travelin to cotonou cos he was on 140.

Thank God for your life. I sent you a PM. Pls reply.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by lonelydora: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
RIP to the biker and thank God for your life.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by zubimete(f): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Indeed it's a testimony. All thanks to God almighty.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP..... I don't understand this post......

Are you saying you were involved in a car accident, a man died, you took the picture of his lifeless body and came to post on Nairaland?

Are u insane? What do you hope to achieve? How insensitive can you be bearing in mind that the man with his skull open has families and relatives like you?

Who is moderating this thread? Can you pls ban this maniac and delete this thread in the interest of the victim's family?

Without the picture, u sharing a testimony... With the picture of a dying man, you are a maniac for coming to post it here..... A family has lost a loved 1 and you should show respect....

Moderator, pls ban this yeye man and the thread.....

7 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
This post is very insensitive. That is someone's loved one there. Please take off that gory first picture. MODS are you sleeping?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by nerodenero: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
The OP lives to die another time likewise all of us.Overspeeding kills faster than any know human disease.
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Chinwem(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
What exactly do the moderators moderate on this site??

If that was your brother would you like it?

At least cover the face

3 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Have you reasoned that the family and friends of the biker may not know this yet?
Would you like your loved one spread out like this on nairaland worst still you find out about his demise on an online site?

[size=18pt]Please take off the picture
Show some respect,imagine him to be your brother [/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by sholikay(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
goosh!....dis is so terrible..RIPP to the dead...
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pope Xander VII:

You were not forced to open the Thread! The Thread Title comes with a Warning.

What if you clicked on it and saw your own brother
Would u say these same things?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Keneking: Put viewer discretion notice ode.
when you saw gruesome are u expecting to see a picture of a man riding a horse?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Vicjay1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
And na seun even bring the thread come fp. Gruesome indeed. please censor that first pix.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by ganasy: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
thank God for u
RIP to d dead

But u pple should not have allowed the driver to drive on the uncompleted road and by your discription u guys were actually going against traffic because I am really familiar with that road. its the left side of the lane that has been started and since uar on ur way to mx u guys were to be on the right lane
jst observation
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Onyinyechimara(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz: I left abuja at about 2pm and entered a taxi to minna at madalla. I was almost about to use my car but advised myself and settled for the commercials as it was cheaper and I was not gonna stay long in minna. D driver was good at wat he was doing and I felt comfortable but never closed my eyes to sleep like every oda passenger did. I was in d front passenger seat with d driver and just as we passed lambata n headed for gurara,d driver made a decision to switch to a newly constructed lane cos the normal one we use had pot/drum holes. All of a sudden like a ghost a bike (okada) with a male aged passenger appeared in front of us from no where cos as alert as I was just like d driver,I cud not xplain from where d biker came from. All effort by d driver to halt d car failed n we hit d biker n passenger. Like a grasshopper I saw d biker in d air n he crashed on d tar and d head opened up. Instantly he died. We weren't in d best position to xplain how he landed cos we were havin a rough ride down d valley as we lost control n we were goin down d hole by d side of d road. A tree n thick grass stopped d car after about 5mins of goin down. I heard difrent languages as we rolled down,I bliv de were all callin on God in der difrent languages. I just prayed silently in my heart and held d steerin cos d driver leaned back n left d steering. I hit d door wit ma leg n helped odas out. We all climbed up to d road[size=18pt] and saw the lifeless body of the biker[/size]. When d police came around n asked after d driver, we were all suprised dat d guy was not found again n we headed to d car n found no plate number. He tot dat was smart but anyway dats all I witnessed as I boarded anoda vehicle n came to minna safely. Help me thank God.

And who told you he was lifeless

Nigerians as a whole need reorientation

The time you wasted standing there and snapping away, he could ve been taken to hospital

Let the doctor decide who is lifeless/ in coma/ with a concussion / brain swelling or not

From the pic (which by the way you have no right to post without covering his face)

The scalp is hanging like a flap away from the skull bone

He might have brain swelling which if relieved could save his life

But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Nigerians will be the last set of people to rush accident victims to emergency care

If Michael Schumacher had the same accident he had while skiing in Nigeria,

That's how ppl will gather round and be snapping his so called LIFELESS body

7 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by eagleeye2: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
joebeckz: D 1st pix is d lifeless biker.
2nd d car after halting
3rd same.
4th is myself b4 d jony.
I will advice you to remove your pix. The driver 'disappeared' and you were the only one awake and sat in front.
You even held the steering.......No let police use you do murder investigation.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by ejifranks(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Really Gruesome angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by DonaldGenes(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oh boy ehhhhhhhh
Re: I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
THESE OKADA GUYS SEF
IF DEM NO PITY THEMSELVES THEY SHOULD PITY
THEIR PASSENGERS AND LOVED ONES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Identify A Stolen Vehicle At The Point Of Purchase / Man Almost Crushed His Young Son To Death With His Car / Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.