Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Is Tecno F9 Good For A Student About To Write WAEC And NECO? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is Tecno F9 Good For A Student About To Write WAEC And NECO? (1835 Views)

When Waec And Jamb Decides To Curb Exam Malpractice / Daily IQ Test: Good For Job Interview Aptitude Tests / I Want Know D One Wey Good For Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Tecno F9 Good For A Student About To Write WAEC And NECO? by SenatorJames(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
I purposely post this topic in this section to have serious contribution, so that people will not think its a joke.

There is this boy in my neigbourhood I have been taking extral moral class, whenever I come back from work and I'm less busy. He is now in SS3 and he will be writting his final examnation this year (WAEC and NECO).

I'm sparing him the 1 hour out of my sheldule everyday because of the seriousness i saw in him, after I encouraged him with my story of how I made my 5C,2B and 2 passes once in SS2.

Though he has been catching up with the subjects he finds difficult (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), but the issue now is that he told me he wants to upgrade his phone from Asha 200 to Tecno F9. He said he likes the feature of the phone.

I dont have problem with him buying the phone, but does the phone model; F9 wont has any effect on his result. Look at this issue;
Academically
Spiritually
Morally
Politically and
Nigerially
Re: Is Tecno F9 Good For A Student About To Write WAEC And NECO? by EMEzzy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol,lwkmd,lmfao,rotflmao.

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Plane From Crashing. / Please Can You Eat This Cake / At 55 And Your Village Oracle Tells You Your Man Would Be Found On The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.