Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lovers Of Wrestling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lovers Of Wrestling (444 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Wrestling by patssy: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls my friends help me out cos I can't just understand why a person would be punched,hit,slapped,flown and even kicked yet you won't find a single swell or blood just to show the genuity of those acts. My question is, is wrestling really as real as we are made to believe or is it scripted?
Re: Lovers Of Wrestling by sammer4life(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
If you are talking of WWE, those ones are SIMULATIONS........ If you watch closely, yoy will see that they don't hit themselves with the clenched fist. Eve the chair smacking and other "dangerous " moves are done with great caution. They are professionals, hence trained to perform those acts without endangering the life of the opponent. so, they always warn " Pls, don't try it at home."
Re: Lovers Of Wrestling by Hermanie(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wrestling and fighting are not the same. So those guys are very careful and they barely hurt each other.
Re: Lovers Of Wrestling by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hermanie: Wrestling and fighting are not the same. So those guys are very careful and they barely hurt each other.
Lol who told u so, who told u dey barely hurt eachoda, go watch any of brock lesnar's matches n u'll knw wat real hurt is in wwe, d guy breaks peoples arms for fun, d recent injury in wwe is one sustaind by daniel bryan 4rm cain's pile driver, bryan has bn tru surgery twice, do u call dat barely hurt??

(1) (Reply)

News From The Camp Of Netherland In Brazil / Keshi Quit Super Eagles / Teams That Finished First From Group Still Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.