Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Keshi Quit Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Quit Super Eagles (445 Views)

Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Quit Super Eagles by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
mentsSuper Eagles coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi has resigned his appointment after leading the team to the second round of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.Speaking after the Eagles were eliminated by France in the round of 16 match in Brasilia, Monday, theDelta State-born tactician said it was time to move on after leading his country’s national team to the Africa Nations Cup trophy last year and the ongoing World Cup in Brazil.

“I have to go back to my family and face fresh challenges,” Keshi said.Similarly, Super Eagles Captain, Yobo Joseph said he has had enough and can go no further as national team player. “I think I should give the younger ones the opportunity to forge ahead. I have nothing new to offer.”
Re: Keshi Quit Super Eagles by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Keshi Quit Super Eagles by freshness2020: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
U̶̲̥̅̊ try sha, but try harder next time Boss.
For you Yobo , we don resign U̶̲̥̅̊ before U̶̲̥̅̊ resign
urself...One useless error just dent all the great
performances of urs for Nigeria .
What a disgraceful way to bow out man.
Re: Keshi Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
What else can he offerhe was just as clueless as Gabriel Reuben who even didnt know who to mark...
Re: Keshi Quit Super Eagles by papannamdi1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
and i will say it again, keshi my darling keshi, ur baloon head will be missed

(1) (Reply)

Teams That Finished First From Group Still Winning / .....mikel's Father Should Be Made To Pay More Taxes..... / Ribeiro Launches Scathing Attack On Scolari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.