Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Please Help Me Fellow Nairalander - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Fellow Nairalander (440 Views)

My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. / How To Get Real Nigerian INSTAGRAM Followers Faster-from A Fellow Nairalander! / Building Targed NIGERIAN Twitter Followers For A Fellow NAIRALANDER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Fellow Nairalander by phlex200(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Its being a long tym that have been hearing about blog of a thing. I know so many program like html, mysql, php, javascript, bt dont have money to maintain my site. Pls i need somebody to enlighten me where to go and how to go about it. I have a lot of stuff to deliver to the word. But am ignorant of blog. Please help me out. Thank u
Re: Please Help Me Fellow Nairalander by realugee: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
You don't really need a lot of money to run and maintain a blog. Basically for a start you just need a good web host from Nigeria (FOR A START!).

Here's what you should do;

1) Get a web hosting company, buy a domain name and pay for hosting. This should cost you not more than N4,000
2) If you actually know programming, setting up a WordPress blog shouldn't be much of an issue.

Since you don't plan to spend much money, I wont offer my blog setup service but help.

Alternatively...

You can setup your blog for free using , e.g. yourname..com. If you use this system, you can still upgrade to a custom domain in the future e.g. yourname.com

Once you decide on which one to use from the two above, we'll continue from there. Feel free to ask any questions.
Re: Please Help Me Fellow Nairalander by omoelu1(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2014
real_urgee already nailed it and that's basically all you need. you can get someone to set it up for you or if you wanna get ur hands dirty, you can do it yourself.
whichever way, i have got some pretty nice tips and tutorials on my blog to help you after you have set up your blog
www.sdknaija.com
. Goodluck blogging

(1) (Reply)

Webdesign And Hosting / How To Point Your Domain To Nameservers / Cheap Cpanel Hosting At Waxspace Starts From $1/mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.