Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Need A Company To Install Video Camera In A Church - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Company To Install Video Camera In A Church (1065 Views)

How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room (must Read) / I Need To Rent A Camera In Abuja / Insurance For Video Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Company To Install Video Camera In A Church by nihinlade(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
I need a company who deals in sales and installation of video cameras.
My company wants to provide this service to a church.

We are to install a video camera in front of the alter to capture the alter environment and then display on flat screen tv for people sitting at the rear back of the church who could not see the front clearly.
This will enable them to see what is happening on the alter.

If you know that you can do this please reply with your contact details to this post especially your phone number.

or email nihinladejoe@yahoo.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Graphics Works (2014)- Hilarymedia / Autocad Gurus! Help A Brother. / Photographers, Graphic Designers Please Come In, Lets Discuss....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.