Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? (8853 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by pcaptain38(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2014
My Heart goes out to everyone who has been affected in one way or the other by bombing in nigeria
watch and comment @assurancemama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by penny01502: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2014
CoCoLav: when i was babysitting my niece, if she cries without reason i just get frustrated and start crying with her. Happened the first time and she stopped and was looking at me that was crying.
seriously, after you must have cry for his/her father, you cry again for the bady
na waoooo! women una dey try sha
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by CoCoLav(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2014
penny01502: seriously, after you must have cry for his/her father, you cry again for the bady
na waoooo! women una dey try sha

Nope.

My niece is my brother's daughter
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Homguy(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2014
I can't stand it for long if its for no reason. Even if its for being corrected, after awhile I would have to placate him.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by larrymoore(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Good topic, some babies cowardly cry because of 'Bobo' when they can confidently cry over 'Viju milk'. I hope they know their rite!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2014
I m coming...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2014
I feel very terrible if a child is crying .Infact I can't stand it when any child is crying especially when they are being hurt by their own mothers. angry angry. I see every child as innocent and I hate to see them cry.I never born sha. cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Beync(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2014
Until I decode what is making the baby cry and satisfy the baby, I feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2014
I always look at her and say,: THIS IS JANUARY TOPIC,MAKING FRONTPAGE AGAIN and automatically,she keeps quiet

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2014
lynpetra: I feel very terrible if a child is crying .Infact I can't stand it when any child is crying especially when they are being hurt by their own mothers. angry angry. I see every child as innocent and I hate to see them cry.I never born sha. cheesy

No wahala, very soon we go karry our own boy and girl ana akpo ejima go show Mama & Papacheesy

Good morning o.

Abeg if U see Ishsoph tell am xay him oga dey find am. Ejoor
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Cutesexy1(f): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2014
i don't know,but probably when i have one i will know
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2014
You don't need to have a baby or kid before you feel unhappy seeing any cry. Especially babies under 5months with the initial whimpering and muffled sounds. Its not a nice thing,i must say as i get easily affected and sometimes i just wanna cry with them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by delishpot: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2014
penny01502: correct babe take knuckle
and how do you feel when your aged baby is crying, your boyfriend I mean
cos I know definitely he must cry especially when the holy spirit touches him

******Passing by, sees greeting and smiles, reads a lil further and sees the last sentence shocked grin******** calls grand son to bring my chair.
(Thinks this may be good spot to sit and wait for reply)
********I want see thr end of this for sure****

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by ewizard1: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2014
semanose: I can't stand prolonged cries with no reason attached
Very annoying! Its like the tone of the cry kicks me in the head!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Is this a topic?,MODs see what too many ADs have caused you,NL is becoming boring!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by batuns247yahoo(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
BABY
COMMUNICATE THROUGH CRYING, SO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY NEED EACH
TIME THEY CRY. WHEN U MEET THEIR NEED ON TIME, THEY CRY LESS.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by oskaaay(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Elli-dude:
Hope the unmarried can say something?

If you have helped the married care for the young before or stayed with they during those early period...no one is an island of knowledge jooooooooo.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by buchibabe: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Chinaoldclothes: My Nigeria friend everybody is good, I am from Chinese clothing supplier, we have old clothes, shoes, bags, export Africa all over the country, and sincerely hope to cooperate with you!
My phone: +86-15807564780 (you can add my WhatsApp)
Email:310353532@qq.com
You are welcome to contact us! smiley smiley smiley

dey said how do u feel wen ur child cries?ur here doing okrika advert....ching chong
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Emma8043(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2014
CoCoLav: when i was babysitting my niece, if she cries without reason i just get frustrated and start crying with her. Happened the first time and she stopped and was looking at me that was crying.
Hmmm are u sure? Pishure of she watching u cry or u know how we do it here now?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by CoCoLav(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Emma8043: Hmmm are u sure? Pishure of she watching u cry or u know how we do it here now?

Lol. Or what?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Emma8043(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2014
CoCoLav:

Lol. Or what?
ok wait make i shout am *clear throth*
#ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Kyase(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Henry praise: I av bin wit kids/ children n pikins (me sef be confirm pikin from jakpa area). It breaks my heart to see all des cute seraphs cry but wen dey nag? Sumtyms I wanna play them like Tango n sumtyms I just ignore or sit n observe dem tro dia tantrums
U talk my mind
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Kyase(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Gbam! I jst finìsh with one now
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by nickxtra(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2014
My baby girl does this unprovoked prolonged for no just cause, at times refusing breast and refusing to sleep. I always get worried by this, especially when she moves her crying from gear 1 to 2, to 3 and lands at gear 4 - on top of her voice. Am so worried. Don't knw what is wrong
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by qtx(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Ashabie: Not comfortable at the initial stage, but as time goes on you will get used to it...as in once your baby cries,that a sign that he/she needs something,maybe wet diaper,hunger,or want to sleep...and once you undstnd their want and give them the attention,the atmosphere is very cool with them beside you.
Fixed
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by sweetsmalsis(f): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
crying is my nephew's hobby. He cries for everything. We can't watch anything except nickoledeon. If you don't give him bread and tea, he cries. Now, he is 7 years and very skinny. when he cries nowadays, I just ignore him. When he his tired, he takes a break and continues later. He his just too stubborn. and I always avoid beating him. I have been telling him to go and have his bath since morning, he his playing around. He thinks am joking with him. I am going to lock him up in the bathroom now till he tells me he has finished bathing.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by DukeNija(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
buchibabe:

dey said how do u feel wen ur child cries?ur here doing okrika advert....ching chong

Man must wack! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
BEAT THE HELL OUTTA HIM/HER..
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Adenrele03(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Have u ever thought of some things called "Aran inu,Eela,Alefo,Oka ori, etc? Though they might sound odd to us due to d advent of technology,but these things can make a baby cry his/her heart out. Herbs are very effective if u come across d right person. Juz my own opinion as a village gal wey i be.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by barruke: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Girls, na baby una be too na, so it's only expected that wen one baby dey, d oda baby go give am chance.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by barruke: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Girls, na baby una be too na, so it's only expected that wen one baby dey cry, d oda baby go give am chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar / How To Avoid In-law's Problem - I Need Ideas / Tips On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.