Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here (14658 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / Xbox 360 Redlight Problems Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2009
Honestly I have no time to exchange words with you, u r another dumb sh*** in nairaland grin.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2009
Infoseye u're right.a hacked psp is the way.i read pdf books.play ps1,gameboy advance ,n64 and snes games.i love retro rpg games.@cabali how did info insult you.cuz reading his post he doesn't warrant that kind of response.u don't have to attack him like that.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2009
Thanks for the reply I donk know whats his problem is, perhaps because he cant hack his psp or something else. Yeah I also ve PSP emulators also for Sness, Sega, etc

Currently I play 16bit games on my ps2 and its pretty cool ve u tried those emulators on your PS2 before? If you need help let me know I will show how to play sness, sega games on your ps2.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2009
Nope left the ps2 can't wait to get ps3 but used a app to transfer saved games from flash drive to memory card.check my old posts i pasted the link here
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2009
pc guru:

@cabali how did info insult Ubecause reading his post he doesn't warrant that kind of response.u don't have to attack him like that.

if you did not read this:

Infoseye:

Seriously you are stupid to make such a daft remark,

then its ok; ur post. If u did then u prolly should be a number. he started it and i should have even buried him more but choosed to be subtle
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2009
"how about u suck! is that alright for u?"

who's words are those If I may ask? U started insulting people for no serious reason even when I said no need for abusive words and yet replied with those unspeakable words.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 13, 2009
Gone through the whole post don't see any entry for january 9 6:39pm here.after january 8 the next post was january 10. Apart from that.it's all cool.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2009
Infoseye:

"how about u suck! is that alright for u?"

who's words are those If I may ask? U started insulting people for no serious reason even when I said no need for abusive words and yet replied with those unspeakable words.

i said that referring to femzy when u said no abuse I meant is u suck ok to be directed at femzy. i assumed u understand english but is a pity u cant learn that on a forum.

i see u have english language issues I just thought for the first time after ur wrong spellings and difficulty understanding written english that u just might be at an embarrasing level that i shot myself in the foot wasting time with u.

I have warned u, u stand the heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen.

pc guru:

Gone through the whole post don't see any entry for january 9 6:39pm here.after january 8 the next post was january 10. Apart from that.it's all cool.

A pc guru that cant figure. Did I say it was on this thread?? u and ur brother info; no difference in english intelligence
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2009
I didn't see any link to another thread and the quote had no topic title so how would i know.rather than bashing me u cud have just said "not on this thread"but if dissing me makes u good go ahead.@info does the dax popsloader plugin work for 5.02 gens.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2009
I should tell u not on this thread? U think I want you on my side? U had that coming cos u stuck ur nose in a biz that aint urs. no apologies whatsoever
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
.@info any thing new on dax.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2009
@pcguru and info; make una leave this Canibal wey him mama mistake for Cabali;He's a Big Drunk fool who will eventually crash in the gutter for feeling too wise.
him carry confusion and fight enter 2009 , The thang dey pain am, na me send you buy psp3000 chinco wey them no fit modd?
You get luck sey PSPGEN team don make headway in the moddin, U beta go thank PSPGEN team for using Gripshift game in the homebrew naughtyboyism process.But for now noone(At least publicly) still has broken-thru the ipl encryption of the ta088v3 mobos of psp3k.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2009
Each time a company adds a new model to the product line especially in electronics.thier security gets beefed up.codes get harder to decrypt.still on still.psp is the best handheld but lacks games unlike ds.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2009
pc guru:

psp is the best handheld but lacks games unlike ds.

says who?

Nintendo ni egbe Sony!!!! You must be joking brotha
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2009
femzy:

@pcguru and info; make una leave this Canibal wey him mama mistake for Cabali;He's a Big Drunk fool who will eventually crash in the gutter for feeling too wise.
him carry confusion and fight enter 2009 , The thang dey pain am, na me send you buy psp3000 chinco wey them no fit modd?
You get luck sey PSPGEN team don make headway in the moddin, U beta go thank PSPGEN team for using Gripshift game in the homebrew naughtyboyism process.But for now noone(At least publicly) still has broken-through the ipl encryption of the ta088v3 mobos of psp3k.

Nice on, grin

pc guru:

.@info any thing new on dax.

Well nothing yet my broda am hopping he should release his own 5.02m33 cause 5.02Gen-a is from another hacking team besides they ve started running homebrew applications on psp3000 meaning it has been successfully hacked some how, I want to be sure am watching a video on it on youtube now. It seems real cant cant say 100% sure.

cabali:

I should tell u not on this thread? U think I want you on my side? U had that coming because u stuck ur nose in a biz that aint urs. no apologies whatsoever

As for you I pity you cry

@all except the carnibal in this thread whats new? I was thinking of opening another thread for PSP applications etc for you guys to download here in nairaland what do you think? If u agree let me know cuzz I ve alot todo for you guys.Later,
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2009
do as you wish info jareeee, fire burn olofofo people(Amen), me i don dump my psp for a while now , if i hv to play games; mennn na ps3 ooo, i dont even have much time for dt, no time bro
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2009
femzy the flimsy, independent of knowledge and wit guy with brain the size of a louse's hind. STFU if u cant speak english. Did u see any of my posts in pidgin? U cant reply in full english, zip it up fast or decide to finally go to school.

@ info

thought u were gon' stay out of the kitchen. because u have an illeterate that can surprisingly type, u think u gat the conditioner. I have not felt strongly that anyone of u is educated.

Sorry I later called u a numbskull, that was a mistake. U are prolly a retard. Your friend flimsy is the numskull and retard put together.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2009
Can't wait to get my hands on Dissidia.another final fantasy franchise.when i start work.i go dey download more psp rom like b4.when i did IT in Gtbank i dey download psp roms like mad.try this site. ssubzero.multiply.com good and full roms.@info just free the guy.make we no turn this thread to bashing place.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
pcguru; na ur face i dey look oooo if not this English teacher wey not fit look the cartoon of him psp sey na Chinco dem write ontop am b4 him buy am, I for draw thick battleline with am .

[size=16pt]CANNIBAL YOU THIS DUMBASS PUSSY PUNK MAD MONKEY MOTHA FUCKER ENJOY YOUR LOVELY CHINCO PANGOLO, NA MY FAULT SEY U BUY FUFU NIIII??[/size]
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2009
femzy:

pcguru; na ur face i dey look oooo if not this English teacher wey not fit look the cartoon of him psp sey na Chinco dem write ontop am b4 him buy am, I for draw thick battleline with am .

[size=16pt]CANNIBAL YOU THIS DUMBASS PUSSY PUNK MAD MONKEY MOTHA FUCKER ENJOY YOUR LOVELY CHINCO, NA MY FAULT SEY U BUY FUFU NIIII??[/size]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2009
pc guru:

Can't wait to get my hands on Dissidia.another final fantasy franchise.when i start work.i go dey download more psp rom like b4.when i did IT in Gtbank i dey download psp roms like mad.try this site. ssubzero.multiply.com good and full roms.@info just free the guy.make we no turn this thread to bashing place.

Yeah u right there is no point replying him besides this thread is for we PSP user's here in Nairaland not a place todo thrash, Guys let build this thread into something better.

What do you guy's suggest Open another thread for PSP APPLICATIONS THEMES etc? What do you think?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2009
Not a bad idea, Go ahead we are totally behind you.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hope you guys will like it Thinking of another thread for psp Applications also but let me see how this goes first, comments are welcomed!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2009
femzy:

[size=16pt]CANNIBAL YOU THIS DUMBASS PUSSY PUNK MAD MONKEY MOTHA FUCKER ENJOY YOUR LOVELY CHINCO PANGOLO, NA MY FAULT SEY U BUY FUFU NIIII??[/size]

u rant just like a school drop out or a motor park tout! Do u see that this isnt english language? If u at all went to a university, it is shame on the university and all those who contributed. cant u just type in complete english at least?? my goodness
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
So you are really a Cannibal, please go and eat your family and don't come here on nairaland looking for food;[size=18pt]You Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
My goodness, ur first post in complete english. Who typed that for you?

am sure u didnt notice how weak the sentences are.

u should have stayed in school, u should have completed school no matter what. Look at what it's done to u. Issues with english.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
I am so disappointed that a man at 32 still has an immature brain that needs to be repaired.I beginning to think that you are on drugs or something.I don't blame you cos u r looking for a counterpart, There are better ways to perish you maggot, Go and die on the 3rd Mainland Bridge;jobless bloke!!!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by dljbd1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
U R ALL NOT SERIOUS, no wonder infoseye has left u all 2 create another post while u all complain here about english. u spent the last 2 pages on insults. now i KNOW THAT both of u r JACKASSES
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2009
@ flimsy

The day u post in good english, I will stop the bullkets. ur tenses are weak, imagine u typing as follows:

femzy:

I beginning to think that you are on drugs or something.

it isnt too late to go to school but for u there is no hope. Have u seen a schmuck before? do u know what it means? Take a look at ur mirror and thats the perfect description u cant even see in a dictionary!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2009
Honestly am tired of this, what do we stand to gain at the end of the day with all this insults, we are brothers and not enemies I made this thread to make us one family and not turn against each other. Let all insults end now.

Have a goodday.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
what-the-Bleep ever!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Installing PES Patch On Ps3 / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / Roms/games For Picodrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.