Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone (1896 Views)

Multilinks Land Phone With Internet Connection For Sale! / Visa Mobile Land Phone Can It Be Used For Internet Service Also? / Which Is The Best And Cheapest Land Phone Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by omobaolu: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2006
Hello all. I Need to have a mobile land phone, like the one from Starcomm, but I really have to have some comments from users about their durability, reliability of connectivity and other comments that can help me. A fair response will compare various service providers. I used to have the starcomm website ages ago, but not anymore. Need help with that as well.
Thanks.
Omobaolu
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by hayprof(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2006
I think reltel is good coz i use reltel landline it connectivity is one time,reception's good a.s.o
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by drogba(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
how much is it to make calls from reltel to gsm and do they charge you for access, how much?
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by omobaolu: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2006
Thanks. Will examine reltel. Do you know their website or any contact info?
Will still appreciate information as regards price comparism and starcomms website.
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by hayprof(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2006
Reltel charge 30naira for call to gsm lines. They dont charge for access, which operator still do?
Their no is 014801234, 014800480 Hope dat helps.
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by hayprof(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2006
Reltel charge 'bout 30naira for call to gsm lines. They dont charge for access, which operator still do?
Their no is 014801234, 014800480 Hope dat helps.
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
what's a mobile land phone?
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Nairaface: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2006
Never had a problem with Multilinks
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
in what?
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Nairaface: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2006
okay
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2006
aha
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Nairaface: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2006
good
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Mario(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2006
Reltel's website is www.reltelwireless.com it is sometime very heard to load the site, they most time go off. And it is N30 a min to gsm, internet services also is good cos they have PAYG platform for thoseppl who wants to be on always. I am using it right now. I think its cool.
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by Mario(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2006
Reltel's website is www.reltelwireless.com     it is sometime very hard to load the site cos they most times go off. And it is N30 a min to gsm no other charges, internet services also is good cos they have PAYG platform for those ppl who wants to be on always. I am using it right now. I think its cool.
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by omobaolu: 3:55am On Jun 30, 2006
Mario, thanks a lot. Can't find reltelwireless.com on the web though. There is this rtelwireless.com that appears to have nothing to do with Naija. I would have opted for reltel, but how can you trust an IT company that cannot maintain its website? Its a real turn off.

In any case, do you know what they charge for the initial installation (without internet) plus the phone set? Can Hayprof help with that as well? That reminds me, Hayprof, thanks for the phone numbers. grin I will call them in a matter of days (I am not in the country presently).
Re: Need Help With Choosing Mobile Land Phone by hayprof(m): 1:55am On Jul 07, 2006
@omobaolu :i dont know d current price 4 Reltel phone box coz i got mine a long time ago. I think u wuld get all d question u need when u give them a call. :Peace

(1) (Reply)

7days Of Salvation 4 S60v2 / Hoodwinked By Etisalat Promo Offer / LG G3 Stylus Brings Capacitive Pen Functionality To Mid-range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.