Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far (2033 Views)

Nigeria's Loss To France A Blessing To The Common Man And Our Economy? / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Swish(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2006
I mean what can we say about France. I mean those old legs are just getting older in there. Can they take a queue from the Dutch, Portugal, Argentina and the rest who have a proper mix of youth and veterans. I mean jsut check if they had Malouda, Ribery,Saha, and some other young players start with Henry, Wiltord, Veira and Zizu. Not jamming the whole pitch with only about 3 young players.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by salehm(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2006
Well i think Domenech Himself doesnt seem to understand the Modern Game shocked embarassed.The Modern game is all about the Pace and ability of your players embarassed.But i think The players currently playing for france are all old fashioned players(in the midfield to be precise).I think Les Blues should go back to the drawing board and sort things out before they start prepeiring for Euro 2008 and the 2010 world cup lipsrsealed
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2006
PLS LEAVE FRANCE ALONE AS THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY UNDER PERFORMING TEAM AT THE WORLD CUP
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Shagari2(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
Les Bleus les misarable sad
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Jackal(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2006
France has been disgraceful without a doubt.
They have not been able to orchestrate good football even with the wealth of fine players they have got.
Henry is the major culprit as he always squander his chances in front of goal.
He cares more about scoring champagne goals instead of just blasting the ball into the net like our own Yekini.
Leave Henry on the bench and France will play well.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by GUNNER(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2006
"Champagne Goals" grin grin grin

I will definitely drink 2 dat wink
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by otokx(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2006
lets see how they fare today.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2006
all of u critics could not even spare a word to praise henry for his performance and the fact that the french boys were up to it yesterday,na wa 4 all of u o grin grin cool
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by hucarson(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2006
@ Kitaun,
Ain't u ashamed of urself?
Coming here to say France played well against which team? Togo?
Enyimba of Aba will beat Togo convincingly so don't use that as a yard-stick.
Spain is going to be an acid test for France so lets see what happens in that match.
If France cannot beat Togo i wonder who France will beat.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by bagoma(f): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2006
france has got a huge huge problem(s).
they've been awful, even yesterday was no exception.
i fear for them against spain. i dont think their problems will sorted out b4 they file out against them. its hopeless really. i'm sooo sad for them. sad sad
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by shango(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2006
France is the most overrated National team ever, and they have the ost overrated player on earth (Zidane)

I have always said this since after they won the cup in 98 and I will continue to. Having one of th ebest strikers in the world doesnt autmatically make your TEAM as good as Italy or Germany or Brazil.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
shango,
na ur type of person go talk say sidney govou dey better than zizou,stop beefing him
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2006
The problem with France is that it's logo, the cock, is having serious problems. The avian flu is threatening its survival and thus the survival of French soccer!

Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by bagoma(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2006
david, what a way to look at it! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by mukina2: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2006
disgrace or no disgrace dey are avin a small techn ical problem so let em be theh're not the only team that hasnt performed to expectations angry
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2006
[b]UP FRANCE[color=#000099][/color][/b]
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by bagoma(f): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2006
i don't know what happened within the space of a few days but whatever it is i couldnt be happier for it, the france team i am seeing tonight against spain has really upped their game.
even if they lose tonight, i wont condemn them, they are playing much much better than they did in any of the last 6 world games they've played since 2002.
i.e going by this first half.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by bagoma(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2006
wow! what a performance by france, spain was a hard nut to crack but they did it in style and all i can say is, FRANCE IS BACK! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by bagoma(f): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2006
Way to go zizou! cheesy cheesy
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Shagari2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2006
Les bleus le magnificant! cool
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by mukina2: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2006
les bleus will win the final dont forget 98 .we atarted wit the same trend now i cant wait to beat brazil again angry angry angry

zizou go kiss kiss
barthez no mistakes pls shocked
ribery keep dribblin wink wink
thuram keep breakin legs grin grin grin
viera keep headin kiss kiss kiss kiss
sagnol keep runnin cool cool cool
henry keep breakin the traps kiss kiss kiss
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by lordimpaq(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2006
oh great, now they think france's gonna win the world cup
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by mukina2: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2006
we will win and win tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Swish(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2006
Well, Caps off for Zizou. He Showed experience with that goal. I mean if u watch the replay, he bent his as though he was going for the far post and then cut into the ball and plyaed it to left hand of the post leaving Iker and the defender swaving right. What a finish. But I got stil say that Domenech still got to make the team very quick. They really have to up thier game now on.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2006
NOW THE FRENCH HATERS KEEP THEIR TRAPS SHUT shocked shocked

UP FRANCE
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Priscila(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2006
Whoever commented badly on france on this disgraceful thread starting with SWiss the topic starter swallow those words and let them choke all of you.

Too much talent or stars in one team can bring out montony but not disgrace.
Ypu hear.

At first it was duplication but they realised that.

Oh! I wish they were not to face my samba boys, I would have supported them full cos France is my second best.

Mukina2 lol!
Where are you soccerrooos Aussies? Viduka was made to peel potatoes and cahill was a down hill. Anyway tell you heew boys that no one advances by playing entertaining soccer like they did before Totti subdued them. They should entertain and win just like our Arsenal or Barca.
You know the rest girl.
Thaks for gaining early courage
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by mukina2: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2006
Prissy!
well as far as i'm concerned Italy do not deserve that place in the quaterfinals sad angry angry angry angry
i pity the aussies tho they playe really hard and ended up losin cuz of a stupid cheating ref angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry
wait till ma les bleus catch ur dinho avnt really seen wat he has played unless the foul on that ghanian grin angry
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Priscila(f): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2006
Muks!
I like France but I love Brazil. Now after Aussie was ousted you strted singing le ble or are they blue le?
i have strings cos of henry but its not Arsenal so am out to real men.
muks! how many times have i told you to stope associating with boys and old hugs? France?
first you were olay olay Aussie, then Croatia before you finished you mentioned nakata the dude.Arent you tired and sick of losers.
please move to winners side brazil you wont regret.
cheers pal. i enjoy you as well
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Grizzly(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2006
Thread holds, ! grin
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by mukina2: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ author of thread why dont you change it to les bleus a success so far wink wink wink wink
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by alameda(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2006
les bleus will win the final don't forget 98 .we atarted wit the same trend now i can't wait to beat brazil again Angry Angry Angry

zizou go Kiss Kiss kiss kiss
barthez no mistakes please Shocked shocked shocked shocked
ribery keep dribblin Wink Wink wink wink wink
thuram keep breakin legs Grin Grin Grin grin grin grin
viera keep headin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss kiss kiss kiss
sagnol keep runnin Cool Cool Cool cool cool cool :
henry keep breakin the traps Kiss Kiss Kiss kiss kiss
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2006
UP FRANCE[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Okocha Leave Soccer So Early? / Football Before And After Messi / Is Mr Bean The New Chelsea Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.