Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Come Back, Darling Pintos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come Back, Darling Pintos (1497 Views)

We Lost A Darling Boy / I Miss You Guys Die! Abeg! Come Back To Me. . . . . :(( / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Back, Darling Pintos by BabyA(f): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2005
Pintos pintos pintos, who is pintos?
Your comments [SEE 7 of the thread 'I Found Love in Nairaland'']about this chap kindled my curiosity to find out who he is,[ as a new member here]
I feel so sad that such a guy was encouraged to leave the forum , despite his interesting contributions.
On the whole, I wish to respectfully advise the Administrator not to run a One-man show , as that will kill this site and reduce the traffic flow .
I also appeal to Pintos through any of his friends here, to come back as he is loved and missed by many.
Please pintos , come back here, or else we are going to hold the view that you came on line and picked ''a lover'' here to disappear thereafter.
Tell me pintos who your lover is? If your lover is gone, you may come back for me or take Missworld, who has defended your position passionately or Wesleyana or Hot Angel. Please come back for the sake of these beautiful ladies and more.
Pintos you must be a hot cake, afterall others have left in very sad notes and disagreement with Seun but no one gave a damn.
Come back our great Lover  P I N T O S.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2005
Forget it, he will not come back. They are all headstrong.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by IAH(f): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2005
Not only Pintos.
We miss Pinky, Tayotina, Dominobaby and Allenpowered. Come back plssssssssssss. cry cry cry cry
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by BabyA(f): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2005
Seun, please dont say that.
Atleast pintos did not abuse you or any one atall, he merely said bye from what i read.
Dont let your friends go like that, you stand to gain everything , you need everybody, the proud, foolish, wise , stupid, pompous , greedy, good, ugly, old and young, men and women to give colour to the site.
Woo everybody to come into the house.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by DEKING3(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2005
Wait, what's happening here, Pintos is gone? Also, Pinky, Tayotina, Dominobaby and Allenpowered? I don't get it. Are you guys for real? I didn't notice.

@Seun,
Seun:

Forget it, he will not come back. They are all headstrong.
I don't enjoy that at all. Common, no one is perfect. We are bound to make mistakes and that doesn't warrant such comments. Just take it easy.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Missworld(f): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2005
This is eating me up? Let's remember what the purpose of this site is and now look at what's going on. What's the future of this Forum, Is there hope for a brighter tomorrow? If our own country deny us, then we are forced to invest in other countries. I have a lot to say but I'm completely lacking words. I'm sorry if I sound disappointed however i think it's not too late to make peace one way or the other. I'm just another Proud Nigerian, pls don't let me down Seun and co.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 2:04am On Sep 04, 2005
Pintos has said "bye" to the forum and I am not to blame for his saying "bye". When he said "bye" I said safe journey and deactivated his account for him. He made no attempt to protest the deactivation so I assumed he's ok with it. Abi? I'm tired!
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by hotangel2(f): 3:11am On Sep 04, 2005
gahh Lee. Seun Seun Seun!!!!

Pintos said bye to the forum, you didn't give him a chance to tell us his reasons, You just banned him or shall i say "deactivated his account". You didn't know if he was joking, you literally didn't give him a chance.

he prolly didn't make an attempt to protest because he felt you did a wrong thing by just banning him, instead of hearing what he had to say. Common, you banned him 3 days/4 days after he made the post.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Missworld(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2005
Thanks for the attempt Seun.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Greatpeter(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2005
Pintos and I are friends I told you he called me from his base and we are still discussing but for now according to him he is not willing. And being a lawyer which I'm not many quotes and laws so forget about him for now.

But if I succeed in bringing him back all well and good.

I will call him soon to discuss with him again.
He's being a good friend of mine and I'm sure with time he will come back if Seun is ready to reactivate his accounts.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by BabyA(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2005
Please i wish to reproduce a letter sent to me by pintos a few minutes ago.  Read on:

Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re Nairaland
To: angelababy_e@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Angela,
Thank you so much for your letters and concern for me. Sorry, i could not reply all this while because of pressure of work in the office.I feel like a King on top of the world , knowing that people do care for me .
I must confess, i enjoyed my time in Nairaland while it lasted and have no regrets whatsoever. I also wish to state here that , i have no ill feelings towards anyone , including Seun the able Administrator.
Please, could you be kind enough to give my sincere warm regards to all the folks in nairaland, especially Greatpeter, Sweet Missworld, Nike4luv, Hotangel,Vexxy,Wesleyana and all others . Please tell them my heart goes for all of them and love them to bits.
I shall give you a call on the number you included in your mail.
fondest,
Pintos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
        DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text 
Check MailComposeCompose Text Msg   Search MailSearch the Web
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by WesleyanA(f): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2005
well, i knew he left for a reason ----- his job. ha.

don't forget to start your day with yahoo. hehe. tongue
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Sep 05, 2005
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by uche777(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2005
@ seun
I realy agree with baby-A,for this is not a One man's show afterall everyone of us,makes out our precious time to make this forum a successful one, so u dont have to be harsh n authoritative on whosoever no matter what.

It really demands a lot of courtesy and perservance on your own part for this forum to be memorable and successful one.Guess this is an advice :n one very good thing with advice is "u either take or leave it".

Just hope pintos comes back cos he made a whole lot of contributions to this forum despite the fact that his work is a tedious one.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by DEKING3(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2005
Hey guyz, pls let's cool it o.k
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by uche777(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2005
well at times some certain things r not meant to be left out.Lets be realistic and truthful no whose ox is gored.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by DEKING3(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2005
@ uche777, I believe everyone on this forum wants peace, so let's promote it. And don't forget that without rules, some of us wouldn't have stayed this long coz I can't imagine what it would have turned into.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by uche777(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2005
yes definitely i agree with the rules no shakes with that.but then i guess Mr moderator is being so rigid on certain matters.hope he is readin this lol rolleyes

remember without us on this forum it ll be no where ,so the idea of treatin pintos the way he did is what i dont fancy,if it continues that way who ll be left.it needs a liittle bit of tolerance and "pampering" on the part of everybody.that my opinion.

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. grin
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by DEKING3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2005
Yes I do agree with you and you're not the 1st to say some rules are strict. Maybe seun should start looking into it and considering it. Just maybe. Majority of us are adults, so you don't expect to be pampered. Abi are you the pampered type? cheesy
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by uche777(f): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2005
not really i was kinda referin to pintos cos if he exactly did any wrong, goin abt it the way he did wasnt the best.

as u said we r not kids,majority r adults and intelligent ones too,so..................
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2005
Adults should behave like adults.

And remember, there is a PM facility on this forum which you can use to educate me with your wisdom if you so desire. I am not Obasanjo who can only be reached through the papers. It is silly and irritating for people to post messages meant for me on the main forum and be asking "I hope Seun is reading this".

Since we are all are mature and working adults, let me ask you a question. When you want to deliver a message to your boss at work, do you post it on the departmental notice board or do you go to his office? Why do you think the Internet is any different?
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by uche777(f): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmm.

thats too harsh for my likin,it demands a little bit of courtesy, Be guided.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by DEKING3(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2005
Hey seun, cool it I know how you feel. It's not easy to be an administrator in this kind of a forum coz like uche777 said, "Different strokes for different folks"
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by uche777(f): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2005
well seun is gettin me all wrong i was only expressin my opinion.
fine is not easy but then i guess u should be able to accomodate everybody.

yes ur doin a very good job but no one is perfect,ur have to give a listenin ear to everyone.

the idea of harsh words is ain't the best.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2005
Please I hereby apologize if you feel that the way I've expressed my frustration is not palatable.

Ok, I have created a new thread for those of us who feel that rules are too strict:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1637.0.html
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by hotangel2(f): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2005
Do we really have to spam the whole forum with topics about Seun, Rules, and whatnot? Why not gather all these topics in one place. Or just create a Section that says Nairaland criticism. angry
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2005
Actually, my argument is that Nairaland criticism should go straight to my private box, but feedback should go to the various threads available in the Nairaland.com section
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by ngoba(f): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2005
grin its funny. i guess one rule works for you and another for the rest of the site members. you can say anything you like about forum members and even abuse them without using pm but they cannot. you are a joker
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2005
Actually, this is not true. I am not a joker, I am the CEO wink. Such is life.

Update: This is a joke, a joke, a joke please! Yes, there are people younger then me who are managing 50 year olds, but it is intended to be a joke.
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by IAH(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2005
There is one side of Seun that I like wink and there is the other side that I hate angry. I believe this is how everybody feels about him and I also believe that this is how everybody is i.e. we all have good sides that people like and bad sides that people don't like. Abi if you are perfect, please identify yourself!
Re: Come Back, Darling Pintos by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2005
Lighten up, Baby-A. It was supposed to be a joke! grin

(1) (Reply)

US/Nigerian Attorney - Okorie Okorocha: Lawyer In John Travolta Massage Scandal / Deal! Deal!! Deal!!! / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.