Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

International ATM Card For Nigerian Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International ATM Card For Nigerian Market (5344 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by daretayo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hello, I have been watching the surge in ATM cards in Nigeria over the past few months and I believe that ATM usage is going to rise in Nigeria within the next few months.

The connection of the Interswitch atm network to CTL(mastercard) is a great developement and I have been so excited.
I am in the process of promoting and marketing an International Debit ATM card in Nigeria.

The CARD that happen to allow ACH direct deposits which is what paypal, google, 2checkout, etc use to send money into a US bank account.

This card can be used to withdraw money from paypal, google and 2checkout.
You will be able to withdraw the money at your local atm machine

Another important use of the card is that it allows instant person to person transfers
Some in US can have the card and the person can easy transfer money from his card to the card of someone in Nigeria. The person in Nigeria simply goes to the nearest atm machine and withdraws it. Will cost the sende a fixed fee of less than $5 to transfer money to another cardholder. That could cause a dent into the western union moneygram market. 
The card is issued by a US bank and the funds on the cards are FDIC issured.

The potentail market for this card would be people that do Internet based programmes that need to get paid .The card is like a functinal US bank account and they can use it to receive their earnings.

Also the card is used to cash out your egold or paypal earnings directly in Nigeria.

People that send money regularly to nigeria can get the card and get another card for there recipient for withdrawal in nigeria.

The card will retail for b/w $50-$75
What do you guys think?

Anyone want to partner me to market and sell this International Debit card?

The issuing company in US wants a substantial amount of money to appoint me as a distributor.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by rotbog(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2006
Can U pls provide more detailed info on this card? What is the amount needed for take off etc. Please provide links.
Tanx
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by daretayo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2006
Hello, To stock and market on a minimal level we shall need like $2500 to $4000. Most will go into marketing and promotion. I can buy the cards and stock in bulk of just 20 each.can sell both to the International market and local nigerian market.
But its a time sentitive oppourtunity.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by poske(m): 2:50am On Jun 28, 2006
What physical address does the card holder need, to obtain this card local nigerian or foreign address. If a card holder losses his card how does he get a new one. what customer services do you have in place for the nigerian people?

What is the minimum/maximum the card can handle?

I am assuming that your suppliers have put processes in place so as to make sure that your cards will work in various machines locally.

I awaite your answers so we can have a patnership,
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by daretayo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2006
The card can be registered to anyone in any location. Registered to US or Nigeria addresses.
Quick Summary of Facts

• FDIC Insured
• Usable in over 210 countries
• Usable at more than one million ATMs worldwide

• $2,500 Account Maximum Balance
• $500 per day Point-of-Sale Limit (subject to machine limits)
• $500 per day Cash Withdrawal Limit

The card is perfect for:
• Anyone who wants to better track his or her spending
• Anyone uncomfortable carrying cash
• Anyone traveling and not wanting to carry a lot of cash
• Anyone without a bank account
• Teens and students - a 'cool' way to keep allowance money, extra cash, or school funds in a pocket for controlled spending

• A name on the card is not necessary
• A PIN is used for security
• Easily replaced if lost or stolen
• Access to funds in local currencies, 24 hours a day, at ATMs worldwide
• Receive quick access to the balance from an ATM as soon as funds are credited to the card account
• No bank account is required
• Money can be transferred instantly from one card to another
• The card may be used at locations around the world
• The card is rechargeable
• The card is accepted by millions of merchants and ATM machines around the world

ATM cash withdrawal worldwide
Accepted at gas stations, supermarkets, department stores, restaurants and places of entertainment
All the convenience of a bankcard without any banking relationships - no bank account attached
Your card can be used to verify Paypal accounts
Convenience - easy to use and easier to carry than cash
Instant transfer of funds to another card holder
Security of a PIN

Is there a limit to the amount that I can load on the card?
There is a $2,500 maximum stored-value limit. However, the cards can be reloaded again and again. You can order as many as you want and remain Private. You can also increase your limit amount with the card issuer, but it needs an ID on file. The maximum amount can be reached with two id and one verified address.

Your ATM Card can be used to transfer funds to any other ATM Card. In fact, you can make multiple transfers in a day, so long as the maximum daily cash withdrawal amount is not exceeded. This is much more convenient and cost effective than conventional means of transferring funds.

There is a daily limit of $500 on card to card transfers.

The card can be used to withdraw from any interswich enabled ATM machine.
Check this link by interswich

http://www.interswitchng.com/newsinfull.asp?id=5

In nigeria we shall offer customer service to the best of our ability, but the company in US also offers customer service. also

I also have a plan to partner local banks to distribute the local Nigerian Debit card powered by Interswich but branded by our company.

In places like US , ATM cards are branded and marketed by seperate marketing companies but issued by banks.

The companies share the residual fees with the bank.

Like these companies

http://www.datastreamcards.com/

http://www.directo.net/
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by anizzle(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2006
daretayo, whats going to be or whats ur naira price, i think i am going to need that as soon as now. plz contact me, 08050428015, just no try cut a broda neck oo. na every where e dey red ooo, at least in da hood.effionganiekan@yahoo.com
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by damadsuite(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2006
Please I will like to partner with your company in floating this card. I currently have three exotic houses Nation wide and a good marketing network.

My email address is damadsuite@gmail.com. Please let me have details of this venture.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by wande(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2007
Please can somebody tell me how to link a US bank account to my Nigeria bank because the US bank requested for a routine number at the bottom of my cheque. When I used it the bank cannot recognise the routine code. Please can the honourable house members help me out.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by 4success(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2009
Get a copy first. Try it and Prove it before advert.
If you just discovered this card online, then watch out
for scam. We have so many of them making noise online.
Get the card, use it and sell it.
I need a copy.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2009
am intrested in the card but my advice just like one of the poster has said get it use it if u are satisfy u can then promote it
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
Pple are really funny. I have my fear with all these pple here.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by snokky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
@4success n others

u guys re funny,

this is a dead thread n u re still here replying to Jan 2007 posts,

damn,

I think i'll av to give u guys a dirty e-slap each, lol,
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by 4success(m): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2009
Yes, it may look funny grin and the post is 2006.
But there is need for that.
Let the dead post come back to life.
Re: International ATM Card For Nigerian Market by greenhope(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Its a welcome development its high time Nigeria starts producing its online millionaires.

(1) (Reply)

Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly / Start A Fish Pond With A Minimum Of #60,000 and make up to #300,000 in 5 months / Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.