Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Read This First. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Read This First. (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This First. by aseoluwa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
You Must Be Rich.
« on: Yesterday at 03:13:46 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI, I am Sunday Adeboye, i am a student of Immanuel college high school orita u i ibadan.
i have been online for over 2 years, i tried all sorts of making money opportunities but i wasn't satisfied.
I wanted something that will bring in great profit at no risk. i am sure we all want to ride a car and making a living out of life, that was what i was looking for too.
At last i came across one that locked promising and today i am a successful in it.
I write this today because i am now in the position to show you the simple steps to make over $450 daily from domain names business.
HOW THE BUSINESS WORK
all those dotcom you see online are what they call domain,without it there is nothing that will show online.
they are internet real estate and works in the simple ways to make you rich.
Have you heared of Joelcomm or Yun Ye who by 2004 had over 100,000 internet domain and he was making $100,000 from it daily [that was an average of $1 per domain and then sold his domain portfollio for a whopping $164 million the same year.You may not make upto that by now but you will make something closer by the time you take stocks of it.
There are 3 major ways to make money from domain even from today.no risk involved,little work30-45mins daily is enough no minimum capital you can start with just $8,no readining of chart,no selling even 8 years child can do it .
I have decide to use my exprience to show 20 Nigerians who haven't make a dime online that will let me hold them by the hand and show them how to start the business in Nigeria with just $8 and that will pulled in $50 or more daily for them with just 30-45 mins work per day or 3hours per week.
Then call me on 08020644437 or send me a mail to me at sundayadeboye@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now ! Apply Now ! Apply Now! / I Need Your Advice / Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.