Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? (766 Views)

Skye Bank Sacks 350 Staff Of Mainstreet Bank / Skye Bank Staffs voice out of unjust treatment. / Skye Bank Or Ecobank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? by larkson(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
guys,which one is best, skye bank or virgin nigeria.I mean for NYSC primary assignment.Do u know if virgin nigeria retains.
Re: Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? by ikmomen(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2009
first of all what course did u study in the university and what are u resons for wanting one of them. From there we can give some advice
Re: Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? by felofelo: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
Looking at what is happening in the banking industry, i will advice u go for Virgin
Re: Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? by debetmx(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2009
You might also want to know that Virgin Nigeria also has serious issues. The airline's technical partners which controls 49% of its shares has diverted their interest and the airline is highly indebted to GTB which is a source of litigation.
Re: Between Skye And Virgin: Which Is Best? by 1forall: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2009
Poster: You havent responded to the thread since you started it.
And debetmx is right, Virgin's got some issues and is currently re-branding.
I'd say make no mistake of joining Virgin when you have an option. Virgin may retain depending on your area of specialization but their pay is no where near what you'll get if Skye retains you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Database Programmers Or Geographical Information Systems / Please I Need Help And Answers.... / Pwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.