Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? (18065 Views)

How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / Ulcer Patients: How To Make One Million A Month / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by lagboy: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2012
The key thing is to watch what could be trigering the attack! Just make sure you use the internet to read more on latest topic on Asthma treatment, its also important to have a good doctor to trust as a friend who you call at anytime to express how you feel.
My late mum use to bring a mixture from Ijebu which I know contains Lime water and mint. I thought my Asthma was cured until few months after her death because I have stopped the usage even before shee died. My wife is now trying to get the mixture for me but I think something is missing.
But does it have a cure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by Ehn(f): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
I've always been very agile, and infact, a tom-boy. But, all of a sudden, I started getting weak, I can't even walk up stairs again without stopping to rest, funny enough, I'm still my slim me. For like 2 years now, I started noticing some changes in my system, I can't stand some spices, especially, when the meal is steal on fire. Noodles spices make me sneeze so much, I wake everyday having a hoarse kind of voice, nostrils most times blocked, always trying to get mucus off my throat and nostrils. Since 2008, I've been experiencing this kind of palpitation, and even a recent 1 lasted for not less than 2days. I have pains in my chest and behind my ribs at times. I can't stand oil bleaching, dust, smoke and some harsh odours. I don't know what my challenge is. I've never had pneumonia. I hope it's not asthma. Does anyone have an idea of what these could be pointing to?
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by FilaSmith: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Parents Warned Of Smoking Damage To Children

Hot News: 50min. ago from the time of update
Source: http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/parents-warned-of-smoking-damage-to.html

More than 800 children visit their doctor every day suffering from the serious effects of breathing in second-hand smoke, according to a new report.
The figures have been highlighted as the Government launches a campaign to increase awareness of the hidden dangers of smoking in homes and cars.

According to research by the Royal College of Physicians, more than 80% of second-hand smoke is invisible, odourless and contains harmful cancer-causing toxins and poisons.

TV adverts will show that smoking out of a car window or the back door is not enough to protect children from second-hand smoke.

Chief Medical Officer Professor Dame Sally Davies said: "It's well known that smoking kills, but many smokers still don't realise the damage their smoke causes to those around them.
"Second-hand smoke can be an invisible killer and with more than 300,000 children seeing their GP

Read more ยป
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/parents-warned-of-smoking-damage-to.html
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by Ayodeji25: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
There's cure for asthma .contact me 08169815509 thanks
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by goodbay: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2013
sanjeevjog: 100 CURE FOR ASTHAMSA...PLASE CONTACT ME AT SANJEVJOG@GMAIL.COM
pls post ur real email adress here, cos the one u post is not delivering message. Is either u post another email adress from u or ur phone number here so we can talk personally. Thanks.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by joywendy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ehn!:
I've always been very agile, and infact, a tom-boy. But, all of a sudden, I started getting weak, I can't even walk up stairs again without stopping to rest, funny enough, I'm still my slim me. For like 2 years now, I started noticing some changes in my system, I can't stand some spices, especially, when the meal is steal on fire. Noodles spices make me sneeze so much, I wake everyday having a hoarse kind of voice, nostrils most times blocked, always trying to get mucus off my throat and nostrils. Since 2008, I've been experiencing this kind of palpitation, and even a recent 1 lasted for not less than 2days. I have pains in my chest and behind my ribs at times. I can't stand oil bleaching, dust, smoke and some harsh odours. I don't know what my challenge is. I've never had pneumonia. I hope it's not asthma. Does anyone have an idea of what these could be pointing to?
mmm, this is serious! It's possible that it might be asthma, was there any time u had shortage of breath? Anyways am not a doctor, so its also possible that it isn't. I advice u visit a hospital for check up.

1 Like

Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by goodbay: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
asthmacure: Dr.Abdul Aziz.
Bsc; B.A.M.S(A.M)

Invented world's first safest natural alternative medicine (ayurvedic) of phytochemicals(plants & herbs chemicals) in molecular base, the action is on (immunoglobulin ige)for permanent cure for asthma & allergies.(migraine, sinusitis, skin allergy , eczema, urticaria vasculitis, allergic bronchitis & bronchial asthma. Unlike gene therapy(adenosine deaminase)which is being under test condition for the replacement of a defective gene and to proliferate the immature cell in the bone marrow of the stem cell and to secrete the target protein which is only a probability but not certainty. Treating patients success fully since last 25 years with record and no side effect from paediatric to geriatric. World's scientist 's whose role in immunology is still in dark and what causes Allergy & Asthma.The exact role of 17a(il-17a) central genetic determination and production of anaphylatoxins and interlukins is still unknown etiology which usually causes airway hyper responsiveness(ahr) with high (ige)level in serum which become normal with my medicine. multinationals are spending billions of dollars on research just to control the disease's rather than cure.
pls post ur Email Adress here.
Refer:
Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad-times/root-to-health/articleshow/1822504484.cms
Clinic address.
post ur email adress.
Remedy alternative clinic.
Dr.A.Aziz.
Bsc;DAMS(AM)
12-5-133 Vijaypuri colony, Tarnaka, secunderabad - 500017.
HYDERABAD.INDIA.
Contact.+919912719508.
www.asthmapermanentcure.com
www.allergiespermanentcure.com
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by goodbay: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
pls post ur email adress
asthmacure: Dr.Abdul Aziz.
Bsc; B.A.M.S(A.M)

Invented world's first safest natural alternative medicine (ayurvedic) of phytochemicals(plants & herbs chemicals) in molecular base, the action is on (immunoglobulin ige)for permanent cure for asthma & allergies.(migraine, sinusitis, skin allergy , eczema, urticaria vasculitis, allergic bronchitis & bronchial asthma. Unlike gene therapy(adenosine deaminase)which is being under test condition for the replacement of a defective gene and to proliferate the immature cell in the bone marrow of the stem cell and to secrete the target protein which is only a probability but not certainty. Treating patients success fully since last 25 years with record and no side effect from paediatric to geriatric. World's scientist 's whose role in immunology is still in dark and what causes Allergy & Asthma.The exact role of 17a(il-17a) central genetic determination and production of anaphylatoxins and interlukins is still unknown etiology which usually causes airway hyper responsiveness(ahr) with high (ige)level in serum which become normal with my medicine. multinationals are spending billions of dollars on research just to control the disease's rather than cure.

Refer:
Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad-times/root-to-health/articleshow/1822504484.cms
Clinic address.

Remedy alternative clinic.
Dr.A.Aziz.
Bsc;DAMS(AM)
12-5-133 Vijaypuri colony, Tarnaka, secunderabad - 500017.
HYDERABAD.INDIA.
Contact.+919912719508.
www.asthmapermanentcure.com
www.allergiespermanentcure.com
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by Ehn(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ Joywendy, yes, I hv for quite sometime.
I had an issue sometime last yr that I ws given prednisolone. While I was still taking it, I found out that I got pressed more often @ night, so, I browsed its side effects, and found out it's 1 of dem, so, I stopped after I took 1card. Presently, my immune system is low, and I think d med' contributed 2 it, too.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by joywendy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ehn!:
@ Joywendy, yes, I hv for quite sometime.
I had an issue sometime last yr that I ws given prednisolone. While I was still taking it, I found out that I got pressed more often @ night, so, I browsed its side effects, and found out it's 1 of dem, so, I stopped after I took 1card. Presently, my immune system is low, and I think d med' contributed 2 it, too.
prednisolone? please did u go to a hospital or a pharmacy please and please this is a delicate matter,i advice u go for check up....anyways here is a site,asthma self assessment.It's just a test to know if u might have asthma or not.http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Asthma.aspx. Don't depend on that site alone.After this please i repeat go to the hospital,the earlier u know the better.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
I was diagnosed of asthma wen I was very young and was given inhaler to use buh my mum rejected it and said I would never use dat thing. I use ventolin tablet with Tuxil-N syrup whenever it comes.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by joywendy(f): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I was diagnosed of asthma wen I was very young and was given inhaler to use buh my mum rejected it and said I would never use dat thing. I use ventolin tablet with Tuxil-N syrup whenever it comes.

shocked shocked

why did she say so?

Do you know the precautions of that?

you know the ventolin tablet isn't has effective has the inhaler in some cases.

i think you should also try to learn how to use one just in case you are out of drugs.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
joywendy:

shocked shocked

why did she say so?

Do you know the precautions of that?

you know the ventolin tablet isn't has effective has the inhaler in some cases.

i think you should also try to learn how to use one just in case you are out of drugs.
God is ever faithful.. i've been on ventolin for years now and I have no problem with. It comes once in a while.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by donpy(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
@op yes there is a cure for an asthmatic patient, the cure is Trevo. The number of bottles u wuld need to take based on patients av gotten here on nairaland is based on aw long d asthma is and aw chronic it is. Mrs okonwa son of 15yrs took jst 1bottles and is perfectly fine nau. Evn d doctors at luth nau prescribe it to dia patients when dey saw aw he recovered. The same boy av bin admitted 2ce on asthma for inhaling generator smoke buh nau it doest affect him no more. Older pple who ar aiddy addicted to inhaler and all wuld av to be put on a 90days trevo usage. Order for your own wit free home dilevery by contacting Dr Paul on 09093200039
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by phabulousangel(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
donpy:
@op yes there is a cure for an asthmatic patient, the cure is Trevo. The number of bottles u wuld need to take based on patients av gotten here on nairaland is based on aw long d asthma is and aw chronic it is. Mrs okonwa son of 15yrs took jst 1bottles and is perfectly fine nau. Evn d doctors at luth nau prescribe it to dia patients when dey saw aw he recovered. The same boy av bin admitted 2ce on asthma for inhaling generator smoke buh nau it doest affect him no more. Older pple who ar aiddy addicted to inhaler and all wuld av to be put on a 90days trevo usage. Order for your own wit free home dilevery by contacting Dr Paul on 09093200039
how wil somebody administer it, i mean dossage for effectiveness
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by donpy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Take 2ounces or caps in d morin, 1cap/ounce at night. Contact me on whatsapp on 09093200039. I'll tel u wot to avoid to gt good results, etc
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by drered(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2015
phabulousangel:

how wil somebody administer it, i mean dossage for effectiveness
Please ignore the scammer that cares nothing for your health but just your money. I get how you would want to try any plausible option to get a solution. But please try and do your research on any product so you don't get ripped off. Talk to your pharmacist or doctor concerning any product. They are qualified to evaluate the effectiveness of a drug in a condition.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by drered(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2015
donpy:
Oga where did you get your mbbs from? Don't worry.. That was rhetorical.. We get you trying to make money but it is wrong on so many levels (both legally and morally)to claim a drug is effective in curing an ailment when they haven't been any controlled clinical trial to evaluate it's effectiveness.. You know you can actually be prosecuted and jailed +fined for this? Even the manufacturers of your product can never claim the products effectiveness on any ailments as they would be stripped off the market immediately. Or can u post any leaflet showing the manufactures claim? You're a horrible salesman with no ethics. Trevo is at best a supplement nd nothing more. Keep dropping your number. Nemesis will soon catch up with you.
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by donpy(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
@drered... Trevo is a more dan a supplement... As i speak to u now Trevo is working on its curative certification bcus it doesnt only support illnesses buh cures. Yes we ar nt allowed to claim it cures until d certification is out i acept dat.. Dis same issue rose when some Doctors at luth startd prescribing trevo to patients bcus dey knw it cures until NMA(nigerian medical association) came when dey hrd it was goin viral and said no doctor shld prescribe Trevo officially buh unofficial yes unless it would kill d jobs of pharmacist cus d sale of drugs wuld reduce. Same tin apund in Regina Mundi hospital in Mushin too...Lets judge dis.. Pls if deres is anyone out here dat ave used Trevo or hrd of sum1 wu used Trevo to cure any disease pls like dis post. Thanks
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by drered(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2015
donpy:
@drered... Trevo is a more dan a supplement... As i speak to u now Trevo is working on its curative certification bcus it doesnt only support illnesses buh cures. Yes we ar nt allowed to claim it cures until d certification is out i acept dat.. Dis same issue rose when some Doctors at luth startd prescribing trevo to patients bcus dey knw it cures until NMA(nigerian medical association) came when dey hrd it was goin viral and said no doctor shld prescribe Trevo officially buh unofficial yes unless it would kill d jobs of pharmacist cus d sale of drugs wuld reduce. Same tin apund in Regina Mundi hospital in Mushin too...Lets judge dis.. Pls if deres is anyone out here dat ave used Trevo or hrd of sum1 wu used Trevo to cure any disease pls like dis post. Thanks
Lmao. Kll the jobs of pharmacist? Good luck with that. You know the right thing so for the sake of the sanity of people with various ailments stop claiming it's efficacy until after several billions and years have been spent on clinical trials to actually ascertain it's efficacy..
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by donpy(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2015
@dreded.. Y not lets leave dis for pple to judge... Pls like if u av hrd of any1 or knw any1 wu Trevo av cured his/her illness and share if u say Trevo doesnt work or cure anytin... By d way got dis frm a nairalander yestdae.

Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by gynny(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Symptoms of asthma vary in people. You can get infrequent asthma attacks and the symptoms sometimes, like during exercise. The symptoms of asthma can also come all the time. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-asthma-asthma-medicine/
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by Aj2(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Asthma is a medical condition that is effecting more and more people everyday.
This chronic problem can interfere with a person's enjoyment of life, at the most
inopportune times. To enable them to get more out of life, sufferers of asthma need
an effective treatment for asthma attack that will alleviate their symptoms forever.

Asthma is caused by inflammation of the bronchioles, or the lungs' air passages.
Some substances, such as pollen or smoke, can irritate these passages and trigger
an asthma attack. The muscles in the bronchioles constrict, resulting in a build up
of mucous and phlegm, which makes it hard to breathe.

There are other symptoms of an asthma attack, apart from the obvious difficulty in
breathing, and knowing more about all of these symptoms is the first step towards
finding a good treatment for asthma attack.

Wheezing - wheezing is usually one of the first signs that a person is having an asthma attack.

Shortness of breath - no doubt, the most serious and life-threatening symptom of an asthma
attack, and one that needs an immediate bronchial asthma remedy.

Coughing - another distressing symptom that tends to occur during the night or early in the morning.

Chest tightness - this symptom, alone, usually means that an attack is imminent and, as such, a
treatment for asthma attack needs to be applied quickly.

Tight neck muscles - this can really make it difficult for the sufferer to speak.

Chest pains - whilst this is a common symptom of heart attack, it is also a symptom that is found
in 3 out of 4 asthma sufferers.

Rapid heart beat and sweating - also one of the early indications of asthma attack.

Of course, not all symptoms are experienced by every asthma sufferer, but it is essential
to be familiar with all the possible signs of an attack, so a bronchial asthma remedy can be
readily given. Delaying treatment will only lead to more serious problems and possibly even death.

A good treatment for asthma attack will not cure the condition forever, but it will enable you to manage
and subdue any further attacks effectively. Asthma treatments usually come in oral or vapor form.
Some are long term treatments, such as leukotriene inhibitors, while others are designed to be used only
during an attack.

If you are experiencing an asthma attack, natural treatment can also work very well. Herbs, such as garlic,
sage and tumeric have been known to relieve the symptoms of asthma. Other natural treatments that can
help relieve asthma, include meditation, hypnotherapy, massage, acupuncture and, of course, a healthy
diet and regular exercise.

Foods that are high in antioxidants and vitamins C and E are the best. Try to reduce, or cut out altogether,
sugar and dairy products. Research has also found that probiotics can play a vital role in the treatment for
asthma attack because they act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

It is important to always have a plan for managing your, or a loved one's, asthma and keeping up-to-date
about the above symptoms and proper treatment is a good start. However, it is recommended that you
consult your physician, or other medical expert, before trying any new treatments.

As we all know that there is NO any modern medical cure for asthma as at now, but the truth of the matter
is that traditional or alternative therapy has been doing wonders in providing permanent solution to asthma
for more than 5000 years ago, that was what our forefathers used in the olden days and those herbal remedies
still work till today and till tomorrow. If you can take advantage of this, you will be glad you did.

How would you feel, if you can be handed over the Traditional Herbal Secrets To Eliminate Asthma Permanently"
I'm assuring you that you can grab this blueprint to quickly discover the effective techniques to cure asthma
naturally with guaranteed herbal remedies.
You have heard of

Garlic, Ginger, Black Seed, Turmeric, Honey, Lemon, Cinnamon Powder, Moringa and so on but
not knowing how to SPECIFICALLY use them as a guaranteed ways to eliminate asthma from
your life is another issue. You can check
http://enaturalasthmacure..com.ng/2016/08/natural-asthma-cure-solution-with_24.html
to find out about the strategies involved in using those herbs to effectively save you from life
threatening asthma attack and all its irritating symptoms.

In addition, If you are Asthma Patient, how would you feel, if you can gain access to the following:

1. What causes asthma
2. Traditional Ways To Manage and Eliminate Asthma
3. How Asthmatic Are You
4. How To Measure Your Breath Health
5. Golden Rule #1. Your Nose Is For Breathing
6. How To Unblock A Blocked Nose
7. Golden Rule # 2: Retraining The Way You Breathe And How To Breathe
8. What To Do When You Are Having An Asthma Attack
9. Anti Asthma Attack Techniques
10. Asthma And exercise
11. Asthma And Diet
12. Asthma And Sleep
13. Nocturnal Asthma
14. Dust Mites
15. Breathing Training and many more

if you need answer to the above 15 questions, i urge you to check
http://enaturalasthmacure..com.ng/2016/08/natural-asthma-cure-solution-with_24.html

and you will have full freedom to live anywhere you like, do any exercise you cherish, be FREE from any
breathing difficulties, Eat any good food of your choice without any limitation from asthma problem, and
conquer asthma and its attack forever
Life is beautiful but health is wealth
Re: Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? by snosoar: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

Specifically for asthma, this link (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395530997523237&id=394649457611391) shows how black seed clearly outperformed orthodox medicine, despite not being toxic like them.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) / COVID-19: Gombe Deports 700 Almajiris To Their States Of Origin / Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.