Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos (5800 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Lita(f): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2009
i don't think i said anything that was contrary to that. have a second read.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2009
Am letting you know that the bible jesus isn't the true Prophet Isa that the christian portray, their jesus was a god and as well a son of god. Ridiculous, how do one even explain that a father equals to son ? It means the father too had a father, who could be the daddy, abeg na, the sobo too much of catelore
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Lita(f): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2009
hey, i'm not arguing on behalf of the trinity- like i said, i am basically agnostic and certainly neither christian nor muslim.  all i'm saying is as christians and muslims are talking about the same historical figure, born of a virgin and taken straight to heaven by god.  whether he was the son or a prophet is kind of irrelevant.  my point that there was a difference in the 'claims that Jesus and the prophet Mohammed made' wasn't useful- i should have spoken of the claims that christians and muslims make about them.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by lucabrasi(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2011
Abuzola:

Am letting you know that the bible jesus isn't the true Prophet Isa that the christian portray, their jesus was a god and as well a son of god. Ridiculous, how do one even explain that a father equals to son ? It means the father too had a father, who could be the daddy, abeg na, the sobo too much of catelore
i know this is like over 2 years but still does not diminish the fact that you are clueless on what you r on about,you r talking about the trinity when your allah was contradicting himself in the quran
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sapphicvibe: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
huxley:

Nothing fails like prayers. Save your for a more an occasion even less worthy of prayers
Haha. Nothing fails like prayer indeed. smiley Why can't Nigerians oppose sexual violence like they oppose homosexuality?
They foolishly say homosexuality is the same as bestiality and paedophilia forgetting those acts are under one roof called LACK OF CONSENT. Animals and children don't know what they're up to so it's still rape.
Homosexuality can be done consensually and yes people can enjoy same sex acts. It's not harming anyone. They aren't forcing u to join them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims / The Side Effects Of Masturbation - How It Affects Your Personality / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.