Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos (5799 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by komekn(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2008
Ow11,
"The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke, you advocate the rationality of mans action as a basis for its acceptance, this is my rationality.

I am not advocating tolerance but total intolerance vocal and otherwise, and I do not have an irrational fear of homosexuals, I just find it an abomination before God and man, an insult to God’s creation, so I am not homophobic just in complete disagreement.

Homosexuals are not looking for acceptance but agreement; they are advocating their lifestyle through twisted theology and untruths, through psychologically coercion getting you to accept before you even know it.

As a man thinketh so he is. Nuff said sad sad sad
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by GEW: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
where is tasma now?
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by hadancome: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
This xtains set of ppl self, they will always discriminate among them selfs and still poke nose in to others affairs, the next time they will be in our ifa shrine, the nest minute in the Muslims forum and their own house is nt in order. see them criticsing them selves grin grin grin
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Lita(f): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2009
i've never understood how homosexuality (two consenting adults) rape (one forced) and paedophilia (again, one forced, and a child at that) can be equated with one another. and killing gays? people commiting a 'crime' that does not affect anybody else, and people are advocating death? there's a thread here were people are advocating premarital sex, something expressly forbidden in the bible, yet the level of vitriol found in this thread (and i doubt any of these people have ever met of spoken to a gay person in their life) is conspicuous in its absence from discussions about fornication. let them have their own church, you have your own. tolerance doesn't hurt.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by SoWhat77(f): 2:33am On Jul 23, 2009
"Although it was a struggle for me, I started to apply what I was learning from the Bible. I was able to break free from all my unclean practices. After studying for 14 months, I dedicated my life to Jehovah and was baptized. For the first time in my life, I had real friends. I have been able to help others learn the truth from the Bible, and I now serve as a ministerial servant in the Christian congregation. Jehovah has truly blessed me."

The above paragraph was quoted from a 1996 Awake article in which the young man was a homosexual. As you see this young man gained accurate knowledge of the bibles view on unclean practices and he turned his life around and became a true Christian.

God does not hate anyone but hates the wicked things that humans do [b](2 Peter 3:9 - Jehovah is not slow to act on his promises but is patient because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance)[/b]If God can forgive those who practice that sort of lifestyle if the seek repentance and turn away from such a lifestyle then who am I to judge these people when I cannot see into their heart and I am also a sinner seeking forgiveness?

I think the best approach is not to condemn these ones but to try to reason with them based on accurate knowledge of the bible for we are all sinners and can all benefit from Jesus ransom sacrifice. (Hebrews 9:14-How much more will the blood of Christ who through an everlasting spirit offered himself without blemish to God, cleanse our conscience from dead works that we may render sacred service to the living God)
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Krayola2(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2009
Damn!! Whats up with this homophobia!! Has a gay person ever done hurt any of u?
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2009
Hey, krayola, calm down, jesus himself was a gay according to the Bible, so why the animus. Your god was a gay. Kapish !
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sleek29(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2009
may God forgive you
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2009
I challenge you to rebuke me that jesus married. Simply a homosexual
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Krayola2(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2009
Abuzola:

I challenge you to rebuke me that jesus married. Simply a homosexual

Maybe not a wife, but there is some reason to believe Jesus had a female that was close to him. But that is one big can of worms and i'm not sure i wanna be openin that on Nairaland. It isn't scandalous. . . It is actually a very positive thing. But with the cynicism on this forum, that type of stuff is just goin to be a thread full of insults.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2009
Yeah, jesus had a prostitute close to him, she is mary magdalene. Note: in the early century in the Vatican she was recognised as the prostitute who jesus forbade to be stone.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sleek29(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2009
may God forgive you and the vatican, your utterances don't surprise me, the muslims claim we love Jesus but they show they don't by this kind of talk.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2009
I love jesus, but your Bible and the vatican insults him which am stressing out here, didn't you see where i said according to the bible and vatican
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2009
Krayola2:

Maybe not a wife, but there is some reason to believe Jesus had a female that was close to him. But that is one big can of worms and i'm not sure i wanna be openin that on Nairaland. It isn't scandalous. . . It is actually a very positive thing. But with the cynicism on this forum, that type of stuff is just goin to be a thread full of insults.

Same Krayola who made a diss song for Sauron? shocked shocked shocked
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sleek29(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2009
Abuzola:

I love jesus, but your Bible and the vatican insults him which am stressing out here, didn't you see where i said according to the bible and vatican

maybe you should see this as the pope kisses the quran, http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/popekiss.html ,islam is the anti-christ from outside and the vatican and the satanic homo's church from within
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2009
Now you think the vatican is anti christ ? Just for kissing the Quran ? Thats not fair. He loved jesus than you dude
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sleek29(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2009
no he loved a goddess they disguised as mary.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2009
But that was mary, the mother of ur god, doesn't she deserve to be praise, c'mon
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sleek29(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2009
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2009
Hmmm May God help us
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by sleek29(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2009
yeah man so many lies out there, the vatican and the grand mufti of jerusalem(islamic), caused the massacre of jews in world war 2.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2009
Is the pope not the overall christian leader ?
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Lita(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2009
no, he is the leader of the Roman Catholic Church. Christianity has denominations, Roman Catholic is one of them.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by SoWhat77(f): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
Jesus died a perfect human, the same way he was born. If he would have had relations with any woman other than a woman he was married to, he would have commited a sin and thus would have become imperfect just like his human counterparts. Thus he could not have been used as a ransom sacrifice. In order to fix the mistake that Adam made when he sinned and brought about human imperfection, another perfect human had to live and die perfect. How could Jesus accomplish this if he would have commited any sin while on earth.

I do not know why Jesus did not marry before he was baptized however after his baptism Jesus's memory of his pre earthly existence in heaven was restored. Once his memory was restored he knew his purpose for being on earth and spent the remainder of his life preaching about Gods kingdom. He did not need to marry becuase that is not what his father sent him to do.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2009
@Abuzola
Do you mean that every man who does not get married is gay?
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Lita(f): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2009
@Mactao

exactly! how ridiculous
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2009
jesus always associate himself with male male male all the time
he was an authentic gay, according to your bible
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by SoWhat77(f): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2009
Please go find yourself a bible and quote us the scipture where it says that Jesus was a practicing homosexual. When you have accomplished this I will shave off all my hair and post it on Nairaland.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by SoWhat77(f): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2009
I meant to say shave my head and post a picture of it on NL
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2009
Hehehehe. Among his disciples is there a female ? Didn't he used men and forsake the women in his teaching which result to women indecency today.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Lita(f): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2009
which woman in that era would be allowed to go on the road following a man considered crazy by most?  the one woman he closely associated with (and was probably a disciple) was known as a prostitute (probably as a result).  even in this age such women are referred to as groupies. Prophet Mohammed married many women, which allowed them to be a part of his entourage.  Considering the difference in the claims that Jesus and the prophet Mohammed made, I think this was quite reasonable.

anyway, as a muslim, i believe you consider Isa a great prophet. i'm a pro-gay agnostic, so calling Jesus gay is of no consequence to me.  but if you are trying simply to cause offence by 'insulting' Jesus with gay slurs, i think you ought to consider it against your professed beliefs.
Re: House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church-homosexuals Plan Vigil In Lagos by Abuzola(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2009
The jesus of my Quran wasn't a god, wasn't a son of god, doesn't consist of the word trinity, so you can see the differences between Quran and Bible jesus, fahimt ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All / The Side Effects Of Masturbation - How It Affects Your Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.