Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture (10651 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Damest09(f): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2006
@toshmann

Your mind is so evil. England or no England, someone will win and hopefully it won't be the country you support.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by IBBFan(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2006
i can't really say about who will win between England & Portugal. but i do know that if luck carries them through to the semis', they should prepare for a 3rd place match against whoever. history has it that the Portuguese coach has always had his side defeat the English team (World Cup '02, Euro '04). it's either England breaks the jinx on saturday or go down history lane of defeat again.

by the way, Beckham was lucky with his free kick (i think fluke) because that was like one of the poorest games in the tournament so far.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Rhodalyn(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2006
@diddy
im On messenger but give me just a min alright?? kiss kiss
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by diddy4(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2006
@rhoddy

ok

beckham was lucky with his freekick but that freekick was fabulous. lets call a spade a spade, beckham has good freekick skillz.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by toshmann(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2006
Damest09:

@toshmann

Your mind is so evil. England or no England, someone will win and hopefully it won't be the country you support.

i'll support any team that is playing(and hopefully wins ) england
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by toshmann(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2006
:p
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by toshmann(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2006
@all

sorry about the offensive suicide photo

i'm awfully sorry for the photo

it is horrible

sad
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by opeyemi2(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2006
france are ma dogs!!! zidane is a beast, go france,
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by medube(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2006
IBB:

by the way, Beckham was lucky with his free kick (i think fluke) because that was like one of the poorest games in the tournament so far.

I don't think you watch football, because Beckham is known for scoring those free kicks at club and international level. The meaning of a fluke is one time thing which just happened well, so get your facts right,
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by niyyie(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2006
No one should cry fowl. Ghana lost miserably to a better side.

Most people interviewed on TV here in Accra (capital of Ghana) claim ALL THREE GOALS WERE OFFSIDE! Well, my point is, fine the goals might be off-side but why didn't the defenders stop the ball anyway? Especially the third goal, why didn't the keeper make a proper attempt to catch the third goal which swifted btw his shoulder and head?

Isn't it safer to catch a ball and then point to the refree that its offside rather than allow the ball in and then cry fowl?

Why did Ghana loose so many chances of scoring? Why do they suddenly develop "leg-flu" when they face the Brazilian keeper? So many questions.

Some guy was interviewed on TV here yesterday and he was saying Ghana would beat Brazil 3 - 0. The cheek of it!

I really wanted Ghana to win, but 3 - 0 would be asking for too much.

The Brazilians simply proved that football is not entirely about ball possesion, dribbling, crying foul, but SCORING.

Accra is quite tonight.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by shotta(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2006
ghana played real good, they just didnt have luck on there side
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Skidoc(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2006
Only the 2nd goal by Adriano was offside. Subtract that and you still have 2-0!!! cool
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by dukforever(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2006
i think the Ghanaians did not take the game enough to the Brazilians. They were sorrounded by stars all over the place:I mean guys they watch on the television and the defenders were busy looking at Ronaldinho's hair style.well it's unfortunate they had to go home this way.Next time they should concentrate on the round leather instead of looking at their heroes:ronaldinho,Kaka,cafu.adriano,, etc.Adieu Ghana.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by IBBFan(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2006
@medube

yes i watch "futbol" and if you've been keeping up to date, then you'll know that his free kicks went on a very long break. was reading in the news when he (Beckham) said he has proved critics wrong about him completely losing touch of the free kicks. in England's 1st match against Paraguay, it was his free kick that led to the header that gave the goal. if he can score 2 more (against Portugal, or any other side if they elevate) like that last one, i'll know he's back in full form. however, the boy is good. but remember that people grow old and they die.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by IBBFan(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2006
@duk

lmao!! na so im hair-packin fine reach? na im b say ghanian players don turn gay na!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by AfricanQueen(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
GHANA SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME  angry angry angry  ALMOST ALL THOSE GOALS THAT BRAZIL MADE SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFFSIDE ESPECIALLY THAT LAST GOAL THAT GAVE BRAZIL 3 IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT GHANA PLAYED A WAY WAY BETTER GAME THAN BRAZIL YESTERDAY ALL THE COMMENTATORS FOR THE GAME WERE SAYING THAT AND EVEN SOME OF BRBRAZIL'SANS WERE CHEERING FOR GHANA BECAUSE THEY EVEN REALIZED HOW THEIR TEAM  WAS NOT PLAYING THE SAME AND HOW THEY BLATANTLY CHEATED UNFORTUNATELY WE COULDN'T SCORE BUT THAT SCORE SHOULD HAVE REMAINED 0:0 BECAUSE ALL THOSE GOALS BRAZIL MADE WAS OFFSIDE
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Skidoc(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2006
Na lie jo. That’s the main reason why I wished the referee had disallowed that 2nd goal. I knew people would exaggerate that. There was only 1 offside goal not 3. Hmmmm
It was 2-0. Admit it!!! tongue Agreed Ghana played better but they lacked the finishing, they were kicking right at Dida. And sorry, ball possession is not GOAL. It is when the ball finds the net. tongue
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by IBBFan(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2006
@Skidoc

you forgot to remind African Queen and other Ghana-crying fans that shots on target and even the ones that go so wide, they players wish the post was shifted to that position are NO goals!!

the best part of yesterday was that i got FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bottles of beer (my brand- HARP) after betting that Brazil (obviously) was going to win that match. make una check am na!!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by twinkledew(f): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
the goal keeper was so funny when they scored the third goal. Ghana tried. at least they got to a stage. Nigeria did not get to any stage at all. shame on them. tongue
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Jalal(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2006
Ghana did their best, no one can take that away from em!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by superman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2006
twinkledew just wonderin if u are aghanian or nigerian
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Grizzly(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2006
Ghana would whoop the Super Eagles,
going by recent form,
Argue,
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Reverend(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2006
Nigerian Entertainment!

Build your own business fairly, without trying to steal members from other forums!

If you got their email, tell them yo go and stick there forum where the sun dosent shine :-)

The email they sent was spamming and I am going to report them to their ISP!

Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Grizzly(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2006
what da lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by diddy4(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2006
yo, reverend, you dey vex ooo.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by superman(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2006
its all good people soundin like ghana must go !!2008 will teach Ghana some lesson as good as they seem with  no front gear!they will take another yet beatin. watch that space oboy

never underestimate nigerian spirit !! be careful !!  oh well wellooo!!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by amodu(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2006
the refree did bad to them

they dont have a finisher thats what kills them
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Reverend(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2006
I agree, also probably the soap in the Ghana teams showers was the wrong fragrance, their shorts were too tight and their socks were too thick!

They have lost and are now sitting at home watching the real teams play  grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by IBBFan(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2006
preach, Reverend!!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by twinkledew(f): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
@ superman
I am Nigerian
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by superman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2006
hey it looks like there is some love for me here! twinkledew  send me your picture on my email
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by twinkledew(f): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2006
@ superman
cheesy. there is no love for you. sry. i am taken. Me BF is on here as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 21st January 2024 / Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award / Birmingham 2022: Mercy Genesis Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.