Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Unilag Admission Information - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Information (117926 Views)

2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information / Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Admission Information by skolars(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2008
i guess u will have to visit my profile and keep ur green algae mouth quiet
Re: Unilag Admission Information by kooldamsel(f): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2008
@skolars
Ok i tot u were a mischievous teenagare but seriously how can a grown man like you claim to give admission into every school.Your puttin it on every post shows how desperate you are.I was tot 2 respect elders so i wont insult you again but next time dont make empty threats cos they only make matters worse.Jus put it to rest cos nobody will fall for it. cheesy
Re: Unilag Admission Information by skolars(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
well damsel or wateva, u forgot that men of integrity do visit nairaland for more info about students reactions on issues concerning academic dev,. in this country?
well should u dont know, i work wit NUC, we help less-privileged students who passed their exams to secure admission in their school/dept of choice
unless u dont have complete credentials
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lexicon(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
:-x
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lexicon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
undecided
Re: Unilag Admission Information by kooldamsel(f): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2008
@skolars
If i were u i wont associate mysef wit NUC on this thread cos as far as most people seeking admission is concerned,its a corrupt system.Ok,if you are so so into helping why didnt you come out dis way instead of making it seem ure a runz guy.Pls dont threaten me about comin to ife cos, Anywayz,if you are so interested in helping and uve bin here can u xplain why many well deserving students didnt gain admission this year?I still have my doubts, grin
Re: Unilag Admission Information by skolars(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2008
well if u r doubtn me then i have nothing to proof to u cox Thomas always doubt every damn thing so u can make the inquires yourself
Re: Unilag Admission Information by kooldamsel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
@skolars
I'm sorry i insulted you cos it seems you have gud intentions.I think it wud b beta bringin up topics so that everyone can make their opinions.Thats a gud start.Making such promises would make people think,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by trilla(f): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
Who b dis dry guyz(Kooldamsel, skolars) wey join nairaland now angry!where r reasonable guys like lobinoxebe,emlex, Coolnice.Abeg Kooldamsel, Skolars leave Nairaland so dat it can remain as lively as it used 2 be. grin
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2008
hello trilla how far, hw re u enjoing the break. meeeeeeeen this place sucks now dry guys all over were re the interesting guyz.

lobin nd coolnice were re u guyz.trilla i'll be going to skool on the 30th for my medicals take care HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
INSHA ALLAH WE'LL SEE NEXT YEAR
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2009
trilla,let's jst say dat lobino,coolnice & others r settling in2 skuul,bt i know dat cum july or thereabout dis section wil b full of their posts once again

emlex,hws d elect/elect stuff going ? Abeg no let lag stress u 2much oo,good luck 2u

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 Y'ALL ! ! !
Re: Unilag Admission Information by GECS: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2009
ABOUT GLOBAL EDUCATION CONSULTING SOLUTIONS

GECS was established with one clear vision to assist brilliant students, trade workers, and professional workers in Nigeria interested in immigrating to Canada. In doing so, we provide life and career changing opportunities for our Nigerian clients, their families and also help increase the manpower in Canada.

SERVICES

College/University and Trades School Placement

At GECS we ensure that our clients are placed in the best colleges/universities and trades schools in Canada. Placement is based on grades achieved and work experience.
Transcripts, resumes and portfolios are collected when needed reviewed and clients are advised of programs that they qualify for. For more details, visit us at: www.geduconsulting.com or email us at students@geduconsulting.com

Professional workers

Global Education Consulting Solutions candidates have the intellect, skills and experience to be productive immediately.
Our Candidates are extensively screened, interviewed and rigorously tested to ensure that they are in the top percentile of technical professional amongst their peers before their resume are forwarded onward. For more details, visit us at: www.geduconsulting.com or email us at contact@geduconsulting.com

Trade Workers
Are you a skilled tradesman? Do you know of any skilled tradesmen interested in working in Canada’s booming economy? If yes you should check us at: www.geduconsulting.com or email us at contact@geduconsulting.com for more information.
If you believe that you have or know of anyone that has the experience and skills in trades, you should call or email us at contact@geduconsulting.com to see if you qualify to work in Canada.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance if you do check us out.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by xzyof3zy: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hi my Fellow Nigerian Students/ Government Workers, it is very easy for a student/ Government Workers, to make money when study/ working, that is for only student/ Government Workers that received the information in time, according to one say"s that the only different between the rich men and the poor men is only information and information is powerful, firstly let me introduce myself, my names are Hassan Shakiru kolawole, am a student of Lagos state university, Department of Chemical and Polymer Engineering, well i we like to shear with you about the information i got when i was in 200l.

i had the information about Forex trading, for the first time i went for the training it look like a Magic to me, untill i went for one on one Lecture, i started trading forex from demo account, after my perfection in demo account for the period of four month I started my life account, i bet you today i know what my life account is talking about.

My fellow Nigerian student the only solution for the problem of what buissness can student/ Government Workers can do when study/ After working is only by trading forex if you are opportune.

Question to ask yourself

Q1, where can i train forex?

Answer: you can train forex through seminal talk, conference discussion. But the only way i can assured you is that, you can train forex and you will be perfect within 3 days is one on one training.

In Nigeria and Oversea, one on one training is very expensive because it will include practice on the system by the tutors and other things that entails.
That is while i think deeply to check my ability and also to shear my knowledge to my fellow student whose can put their trust in me by teaching them one on one lecture on forex.

Forex as a whole is not that easy but is only easy for the people that knows the trick, the point of the trick is what i bet you that within 3 days you will understand everything and also taking you through Demo account before you go for life account.

for people that is interested in forex Trading/ one on one Lecture:

08053314023, 07031574808

E mail: cool_3zy@yhaoo.co.uk
Note: (As you feel to call me, also mail me, for perfect communication)
Re: Unilag Admission Information by obo2000: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2009
ok
Re: Unilag Admission Information by waleoooooo: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2009
can anyone help me with this information Please.i want to put in for economics at unilag this year, but i wish to know if this result can go for economics , in order not to forfeit my admission.
MATHS-A1
ENGLISH-C6
PHYSICS-C5
CHEMISTRY-D7
FURTHER MATHS-C5
ECONOMICS-B2
AGRIC-C5
BIOLOGY-C5
my phone no are 0806494148,07036215208 and my e-mail addresses is walexralph@yahoo.com. Please kindly help me with this information , may almighty God help you.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2009
AM BACK AGAIN, SORRY I WAS NOT IN HERE FOR A WHILE, YOU KNOW LECTURES AND REGISTRATION WAHALA,

IF YOU DONT HAVE HOSTEL, WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT, WE ARE ALL NAIRALAND STUDENT, WE ARE ALL ONE BLOOD,

JUST HOLLA ME

topojons@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2009
Abeg make una answer me. I saw in brochure dat chemistry is not important 4 comp.sci. in unilag, pls how true is this. Coolnice,lobin,trilla,okposm,abolore,emlex,madea19,pls u guys shld confirm.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by feco304: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2009
please o shey ooooo does any one knows about unilag DLI and who issue certificates?
Will the Certificate bear University of Lagos?
The point is that i want to read accountancy and want to know if the cert will bear B.sc Accounting from University of Lagos.
thanxooooooooooo nairaland people i need urgent reply.

Felo4sure
Re: Unilag Admission Information by skolars(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2009
score 280 and above in 2009 jamb.make waec neco gce at once (at a sitting) now at prominent study centre.bring students to collect n2000 for each person u bring.we are graduates with vision for our students.its real.under an agreement, u must pass.call 08035446541,08056411873 for ur form.aptitude test/post-ume runs is also available in ur university of choice
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Jamesjig: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
In this time of Global Economic depression, were the naira is falling speedily. Many Nigerians are been self employed by participating in paid surveys.
That can generate at least $500 monthly. When i first tried this package (online survey package), i did it with the mind of risk taking, now i know it is better to take risk than remain passive.

There are countless genuine ways to make money online. All you need is internet connection. (profitableonlinesurveys@gmail.com)
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
for any info bout unila,

call

coolnice, i never see u for school, call me and lets hook up,

cheers
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Yknekan(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2009
can anyone tell me the available relevant courses if i want to study petrochemical engineering in unilag 4 next admission,guys i need counsel! can i just fill in petrochemical engineering for my course or i should go in with something like chemistry and later change to petrochemical engineering? i am working in lagos and i want to study anything on oil or geology in unilag.i don't want to miss the next admission.thanks guys.yk
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2009
If you are a science student and you have A1 in Further Mathematics, Anything is possible, you can get in,

Just dont have it in your mind to change, its not easy to change, especially from Quack course to a Higher one,

Guy make your church mind tell you the rest,

I have meet some some of my guys here in nairaland in skul, hope to see more of you guys,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Madea19(f): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2009
Classifyd,hey there,sorry it took a while 2 reply,hope its nt 2 l8
if lag says chm isn't compulsory 4 comp. sci. Pls dnt bliv dem,cos dat's jst on paper,jst make sure u've good grades in ur 6compulsory papers(f/m inclusive),odawise u'd b giving dem a loophole in ur "pack" no mata hw tight ur "pack" might be hope u know wat i mean

wah gwan akokites nd aspiring akokites pls kip dis thread alive aiight
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
@madea19, thnk u very much but are u jst speculating or you are sure?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
@madea19, thnk u very much but are u jst speculating or you are sure?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
@madea19, thnk u very much but are u jst speculating or you are sure? U guys shld not abandon dis thread o!
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
@madea19, thnk u very much but are u jst speculating or you are sure? U guys shld not abandon dis thread o!
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.