Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m (1044 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Business Of =N=500,000. Pls Advise / Need A Loan Of One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by Richystar4: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2008
Dear all,

Please educate me on how to get 3m loan to fine my business plan.
Furnish with all information at your disposal
Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by naijacutee(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2008
Richystar - If getting a loan is proving difficult, how about starting small? i.e starting with what you have and growing that to where you want to be? I don't know the nature of your intended business but chances are that it's probably something you could start on a small scale. I wish you all the best!
Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by gbengaijot(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2008
i don't think the problem is lack of 'start up' capital, personally i think its the lack of the foundation that an individual needs to run a business. If you have a very good foundation, you do not need a loan.

Personally i'd say that No start up requires a loan if you think big and start small.

Therefore, follow NJ's advice, start on a small scale.
Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by doen01: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2008
freind, you defineitly dont need a loan for what ever it is that you want to do sorry if i sound harsh bot look at it it is a busines blunder and a risky thing to start a business or expand your business with a loan
i will therefoer advise you to sit down, look inward and around you there will be a better and gradual way to grow wiahingb you all the best.
Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by engineboy: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
well if u have the loan u can come into oil biz in ph
u can make up to 400k in a month
if u are down call 07035231822
free accomodation in ph while u do d biz
Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by adedejios(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hello engine,can you please give me further details about the oil business in ph.
Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by Tiekam: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2008
This forum seems to be limited and limiting! The man says he wants a loan to do his business and all he gets is advice as to how to clip his wings! Whose money built the Titanic? the Air plane? If we all start small when do we get big?

If your plan is good enough it will attract an avalanche of funds. The oil man says you should come. He needs the money.

Try City Code Savings and loans if you have collateral. They can be very helpful. They are at Investment House, CMS.

1 Like

Re: Availability Of A Loan Of =n=3m by ekehopp: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
rfcasd

(1) (Reply)

N 1,000,000.00 Naira (one Million) Check What Its For Inside. / What Should I Invest In? / Buying A Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.