Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,652 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buying A Franchise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying A Franchise (1042 Views)

Mr Biggs Franchise / 12 Reasons To Use A Franchise Consultant / Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Franchise by steaming(f): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hello people,

i am thinking of buying a franchise from a big Company and dont know what it entails. i just need basic advice as i would still seek professional help but would appreciate if you guys could pls shed more light on franchising, businesswise for mi.

Thanx alot!
Re: Buying A Franchise by Fhemmmy: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
Contact the coy.
Ask the procedures.
They will tell you how much you need to do that.
Tell you what location you can be and cant be.
Tell you what they will offer and what they cant offer and you take it from there.
The earlier you do, the better sha, cos some already have so many people on the waiting list, meaning even with your money at hand, you will still have to wait a while.
Good luck.
But you could look at starting ur own line entirely, the coy you wanna franchise was started by one person, so if u start yours, one day, people will wanna buy the franchise, if you do it right.
Re: Buying A Franchise by steaming(f): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2009
thanx alot Fhemmy, i appreciate so much!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan Pls! / I Really Want Real And Profitable Online Businesses Help Me Please! / Buy Brand New Laptop With Blackberry For 65,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.