Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Smart Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Guy (958 Views)

See This Conversation Between A Judge And A 'smart' Guy / Smart Guy Doesnt Want To Get Late To Work / Photos: Chat Between A Smart Guy And A Smart Girl....who Smart Pass?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Guy by kinglarry(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2006
A guy got a new honda bike from a freind and the freind gave him a jelly to rub on the bike whenever the bike is out in the rain.
The guy was very happy with his purchase and drove rite to his girlfreind hout to do a showoff,he arrived there just the time for the lunch, before the lunch the rule was given to him that here we dont talk while eating anybody who does must do the washing of plates after the lunch, the guy then said to himself that no wonder there were a lot of dirty dishes in the kicthen. The guy using the oppourtunity of the rule,kissed his girlfreind, caressed her and even make love to her right in front of her parent, after he finished with the girl,he turned to her mother and make love to her too, nobody talked in allthe process, then the guy heared the sound of coming rain outside and remembered his bike,so he dipped his hand in his pocket and brought out the jelly,when the girl father saw this he said "ok, ok i'll do the washing".
Re: Smart Guy by Kintayo(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2006
smiley smiley smiley na opportunity the guy use there, you know say opportunity come but once & immediate if it lost, it  can't be regain
Re: Smart Guy by Mystique(f): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2006
Dont get it!!!
Re: Smart Guy by kinglarry(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2006
Mystique:

Dont get it!!!

Thanks for voicing out,
what really happen was that, when the guy brought out the jelly which was meant for his bike, his girlfreind father thought that its his turn he thought the guy wanted to Bleep his ass, because gay used jelly for easy penetration, that was why the father voiced out "ITS OK, I'LL DO THE WASHING".

I hope you get it now?
grin
Re: Smart Guy by Mystique(f): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2006
Oh shocked

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Joke / I Won't Tell If You Won't: / What Makes 100%?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.