Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

M.T.I Onitsha Student Alumni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / M.T.I Onitsha Student Alumni (2897 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.T.I Onitsha Student Alumni by adebowfe(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hi everyone,if you come across this notice please forward to others. This is for all Metallurgical Training Institute onitsha student, we are trying to make history and to easy communication between us all. That is why we decide to form this allumini of all M.T.I. graduate. Please if you come across this and will like to make History do contact me through this email adebowfe@yahoo.co.uk or sms 08059501308,please only sms.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado Ekiti Part Time Students Bribe University With Cars. / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Forms/ Pt Forms R Out / Breaking News: Latest On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.