Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids (5608 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Dating For Divorced And Widowed Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by sistawoman: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2008
I really do hope that she left his lying ass.

Why would he stay in the same house with the woman he is divorcing. Why do these women fall for these stories?

I bet if she asked the wife it would be news to the wife that they are not happy and getting a divorce.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Angolobabe(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
i was thinking the same thing,its obvious he was cheating on his wife with her and lying that they are seperated,
if they were really seperated they wont be living together in the same house,wake up

i would take his story if they were legally seperated or living in different houses,im sure they just had some marital problems and instead of him resolving it with his wife he went cheating and wanting to replace her through u,be very careful with this relationship and dont rush things until u know the truth and his wife will cause problems for u for breaking her home plus the kids will always have it in the back of there head that u broke there home and the cause of the divorce for there parents which is even more complicated.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by chika98: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
lol. Hell no! Old ass man with 3 kids?? shocked grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by NaijaWifey(f): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
Please do not fall into the tricks of this old man! Like many have said previously, this is not a new story, he is not getting a divorce and not leaving his wife. He just wants your young juices,
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Cayon(f): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2008
@poster:

First thing first, why are you dating a married man?

Yes, he may be a nice guy to you but he has a lot of baggage with him. the Divorce and three kids Hmmm - Yes, he will be too busy paying child support rather than spending quality time with you.

I say take off your shoes and run for your life
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by liquid7: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2008
my ex girlfriend is marrying a man about 15 years older then her (but he is probably even 20 yrs+ older but claims 15 yrs) and he has grown up children including a boy finishing university.
To me in Nigerian culture and law its a bad thing because if he dies your children will probably get nothing
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by sweetmama1(f): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
Baby girl don't do it , if the wife leaves and you come in all fingers will be pointing at you, come to think of it girl, if you were in that woman's shoe will u like to leave your husband to another woman? there is no perfect mariage, there is bound to be quarrels, and disagreements which can and must be sorted out. Its but normal do i wll advice u stay off .
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Moyola(f): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
ehn?!!! shocked

No! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by omofola(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2008
you obviously fell in love wrongly,you need to escape and start afresh.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by tolutara: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
Girl, Please don't do it. Been there ,done that, I have the Tee shirt on display. Usually, Men like these are very manipulative. He is most likely using you. all the tears don't mean much.

Had a man like that for 3years he had every reasons including his fake tears to make me stay. But finally my eyes cleared, Men with 3 kids don't live their wives, he is trying to have his cake and eat it too(i.e enjoying your youthful body while wasting your years). Was 21 when i met him and he was 39, lied about his age. even his family lied to me about how much he loved me, but truth be said look inwards and you will see all the signs,

Finally dumped the Trash, found myself a single man around my age (now 30 years old)that has been searching for me his whole life , who  respects me enough to love me and not waste my life away with empty promises. Have 2 kids of my own with my dream man.

so dear, stop wasting your life, he is living his, run my love , run.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by liquid7: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2008
why do women fall for this old trap is what i want to know
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by iice(f): 3:54am On Nov 29, 2008
He is married, on top of that he has kids with the woman he is married to.
Can you marry a man that is about to get divorced and has 3 kids?

NO!
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by abujabooks(f): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2008
@Zayhal

I second u jare!

@Poster

U r putting asunder in a marriage. If u marry him, what u hv done 2 his wife, another woman will do 2 u!

U r a disgrace 2 womanhood. Can't u date one of d thousands of single men out there?
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by JJYOU: 2:10am On Dec 03, 2008
abujabooks:

@Zayhal

I second u jare!

@Poster

U r putting asunder in a marriage. If u marry him, what u hv done 2 his wife, another woman will do 2 u!

U r a disgrace 2 womanhood. Can't u date one of d thousands of single men out there?

a big disgrace why do women fall for these lies? who will marry all the women out there with 2/3 kids already? are they not human beings?
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by chisomquee: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2008
NO,i won't not even with a kid,my love is not blind,you can marry the man since men are so hard to find that you have to settle for a man that have kids ages 13,11 etc. when you marry the man,when he is tired of you,he will get another woman,he told u they don't sleep together,do you live with them.i don't know why some women are gullible.my advice for you.
1, run away from the man.
2, tell him to settle with his wife,if they can live for 13years together,they can spend the remaining days of their lives together.
3,ask GOD for forgiveness and your own husband.
4,stay away fro married men.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by OgaMadam(f): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
When you get the sweet divorce papers in hand, then you can move in on the kill.

For a young fresh one like you that is too much buggage though.

A real man ends one commitment before starting the next

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by slimfine(f): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2008
Heck no!!!

unless you are Denzel Washington then I might reconsider
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by laahredo: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
I know his type girl, he's never going to leave his wife.

You see, it's not about them anymore but their kids and they will both do ANYTHING to make them happy

They'll probably have another child together and call him Peacemaker!

You already know what you want to do so i'll just say goodluck with whatever it is
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Whizkiday(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2009
CAPITAL NO, I CAN'T DO THAT.
What about if during the relationships he finds another lady, Come to think of you having problem with him, causing another divorce,
Don't try it,
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by kayusa: 5:34am On Feb 16, 2009
You must be fucking kidding me.
You have posted this blog so many times,I guess you just want an affirmation in order to kill you guilt.Trust me you are doing more harm to yourself than good.You are a young lady with so much future ahead of you why distroy it all in the name of love. You may be young accept but you are not dumb and retarded. Thank God they are people on this trend who are honest to tell you the truth.All those who have posted their blog before me have been honest with you and you should sit down and think twice.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by sexibabes: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
hey guys, i listened, i left him and i have been unable to find another guy,i am so lonely
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Outstrip(f): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2010
So basically you are sleeping with a married man
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Akainzo(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2010
sexibabes:

hey guys, i listened, i left him and i have been unable to find another guy,i am so lonely

So basically you left him after two years of all the advice on NL? Tell us what really happened? The wife got to know or the guy chickened out?
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by sexibabes: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2011
nope, i summoned up the courage and left
waz ur own
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by reality4us(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2011
Sexibabes, send me mail on reality4them@yahoo.com. I have something for you. Pls no offence intended, thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by jikings(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2011
@ Poster Ask Alicia Keys, grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by sexibabes: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2011
i sent u a ym request,what do u have
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
NO and NO

If you marry him -
Can you treat those kids as you would treat your own?

Won't you get jealous when you start having your own kids especially when he has to consider those ones first?

Can you handle the ex-wife drama?

What if the ex-wife uses her kids to frustrate you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by mutter(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Reminds me of a lady I know.
Her husband told her that the easiest and cheapest way to get a girl was to tell them he wanted to marry them.
.. and he told them he was getting divorced and that there was nothing between him and his wife..
... he did not mind taking the kids out to meet the girlfriend. Even took the baby along without a bottle and pampers and spent hours on end with the girlfriend.
When the wife met this particular girl, she told her she believed she was a negligent and wicked mother that did not care about her husband and kid`s.
She was shocked to find out the truth. That day the wife had cried and cried her eyes of for hours. From morning to late night, her little girl was still breastfeeding, she was so young and he took her to another woman. In this case he also told the woman he would marry her and she was already making plans how to be a mother to the kid`s .
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Miami11: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
You should be ashamed of dating a married man and breaking his marriage.
you will be used and when you have kids he will reconcile with his wife and leave you hanging.
Then you will run here. Please get a life.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids by Ferya(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
@ poster

Do not worry God will bless you with your own husband but please leave married men alone.
Also do not be ideal further your education or learn a trade.
Then always pray!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Needs Money Again! Please Help! / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity / Say Something To Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.