Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death (1249 Views)

Woman Stabs Rapist Pastor To Death In Cross Rivers / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
Woman stabs husband to death in Lagos Olalekan Olabulo, Lagos
Friday, August 15, 2008

The police in Lagos State have begun investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of a father of three, Mr. Hakeem Badmus, who was reportedly stabbed to death by his wife on Wednesday.

advertisement

The incident occured at their 28, Coker Street, Mushin, around 10.00 p.m. on Wednesday.

Badmus died in a hospital where he was taken to after he was stabbed in the neck by his wife.

Badmus and his wife, Remilekun, had reportedly engaged in a fierce argument that degenerated into one of them going for a knife.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that Hakeem and his wife were until the incident living with their three children aged seven, six and two.

Remilekun, in her statement with the police, accused her late husband of excessive Indian hemp smoking and wife battery which, she claimed, often led to quarrels between them.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that the husband had returned home late on the day of the incident to be confronted by the wife who accused him of returning from where he had gone to smoke.

The accusation led to a serious quarrel between the couple and what followed was the man being stabbed in the neck.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/aug/15/608.html
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
Isn't death the best option for the wife beater?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by KarmaMod(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
did she not know he was a weed smoker before she married him?

Now who's gonna look after the kids now that he's dead and she's in jail?

Some people just dont think.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by ikamefa(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
only in munshi !  cheesy  neck stabbing for that matter na wah!  that woman is deadly

now who is going to take care of their kids? Nigeria does not have ACS oh!. undecided

what a bad thing to forever remember their parents by!: na d e m mama kill d e m papa c o s of Hemp-smoking and wife battery  cry
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by HRhotness(f): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2008
he had it coming. . .

i only feel sorry for the kids
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
He just finished smoking weed, returned and indulged his wife in a arguement - Hmm!! Now why do I find that hard to believe??

Then he beats her under the influence of "mary-j" - Yet again, thats another shocker
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by ifyalways(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2008
DeepZone:

No,dont think so.A peaceful divorce wud have saved her all these.
what abt the kids now?The lady herself,what future and life has she got left?
If its unrepairable,hit the courts.its not a life sentence. sad i wud gladly be a divorcee rather than a murderer.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by TOYOSI20(f): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2008
I'm wondering what it is she will tell her kids embarassed
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by SeanT21(f): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2008
Can someone scream IDIOT.

Now she is gonna be in jail for her LIFE!!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by joshjosh(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2008
ifyalways:

No,don't think so.A peaceful divorce would have saved her all these.
If its unrepairable,hit the courts.its not a life sentence. sad [b][b]i would gladly be a divorcee rather than a murderer.[/b][/b]

thank you. you speak for the sensible minority
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by Queenisha: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2008
DeepZone:

was she crippled ?
Funmi na wa for you o
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by tpia: 3:48am On Aug 16, 2008
she should have just left him with his uselessness instead of killing him
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by RichyBlacK(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2008
DeepZone:

A very stupid question!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by cbase: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

A very stupid question!

If Men were to start stabbing the useless wives, i wonder how many would remain 2day
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2008
There is no clear cut scenario here as to how that happened. What if the man(who is under the influence of narcotics) was attacking her in such a way that she had to defend herself with the knife? The man could be raping her for all I know or better still, the mental and physical abuse may be so much that it drove her to insanity. Insanity is a trivial factor in a case like this and I'm cocksure this women exhaled the accumulated anger and frustration from her useless husband. This man surely drove her to her limit and i hope the judge will see it from that angle and tamper justice with mercy, may be they'll give her 3 years with time served.

Divorce? she may have taken that option if it was readily available to her but you never know whether she was afraid of getting by without her husband's financial support.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by MrCrackles(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2008
shuooo! shocked
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by KarmaMod(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Divorce? she may have taken that option if it was readily available to her but you never know whether she was afraid of getting by without her husband's financial support.

Rofl. Where's the husband's "financial support" now?

Btw pot heads are way too lazy and high to attack anyone. If he were an alcoholic, that's a whole different story and even then I'd still say she should have left

Cant believe women are defending such nonsense. If the woman doesnt attack back AT THE EXACT MOMENT that she's being abused, then it's murder and not self defense. Case Closed.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by joshjosh(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2008
KarmaMod:
Cant believe women are defending such nonsense[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. If the woman doesnt attack back AT THE EXACT MOMENT that she's being abused, then it's murder and not self defense. Case Closed.

saaaaadly funmi is not your average woman. she wants a world where every woman is a thug and boy is she working against that world? i hope this woman gets her life sentence and please let nobody talk about the children she cares little about. she is an idiot and a lunatic for taking another man's life.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2008
Rofl. Where's the husband's "financial support" now?
That's what temporary insanity does to you.

[b]Btw pot heads are way too lazy and high to attack anyon[/b]e. If he were an alcoholic, that's a whole different story and even then I'd still say she should have left
Big Lie; drugs make you retroactive or hyperactive depending on the user. Some violent rapists and armed robbers were able to execute their crimes with the help of drugs.

Cant believe women are defending such nonsense. If the woman doesnt attack back AT THE EXACT MOMENT that she's being abused, then it's murder and not self defense. Case Closed.

There is no indication in the article that suggested that she waylaid the man; She could've attacked him while HE was attacking her and self defense can pass for it.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2008
saaaaadly funmi is not your average woman. she wants a world where every woman is a thug and boy is she working against that world? i hope this woman gets her life sentence and please let nobody talk about the children she cares little about. she is an idiot and a lunatic for taking another man's life.

You are right, am not your average woman. I've never been one anyway because average people are mediocres. Mediocrity is not in my dictionary, Puzzy! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by deor03(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2008
That a "crime of passion". If she has a good lawyer, she might escape with light sentence in court
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2008
That a "crime of passion". If she has a good lawyer, she might escape with light sentence in court

Unless you'll pay for a lawyer for her, Otherwise she'll end up with a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by KarmaMod(f): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2008
DeepZone:

Big Lie; drugs make you retroactive or hyperactive depending on the user. Some violent rapists and armed robbers were able to execute their crimes with the help of drugs.

There's a reason why I said "potheads".

There are some drugs that makes a person violent, marijuana however is NOT one of them.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by nj11(f): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2008
Abeg death should be the option for every wife beater.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by DeepZone: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2008

There's a reason why I said "potheads".

There are some drugs that makes a person violent, marijuana however is NOT one of them.

Somebody is obviously teaching you BS science or you are definitely getting this info from Marijuana soldiers online that agitate for it to be legal.

I don't know where you got that because it's heavily unscientific. Even alcohol you mentioned before is a narcotic and it's capable of making you very violent how much less marijuana which is a psychotropic drug?. The effect any drug on anybody varies depending on the end user and that is basic science. For some, it depresses them while it's effect is the opposite on others. The area of the brain(hippocampus/cerebellum and the limbic system in most cases) where the drug functions determines it's effect and not the type of drug. Alcohol is capable of making you slow, quiet, laid back etc or vice versa, so is marijuana. I don't know but if you smoke pot, you better quit right now because the THC in it is not only killing your retentive memory but also putting in in danger of behaviors that are strange to you once you are in that state of euphoria. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by proo212(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2008
I knew Funmi was weird but I never knew she would take a leave of her senses too. Like KarmaMod said, now that she is facing life or the death penalty and the husband is dead where is the financial support coming from?

You still haven't answered the question? But then who knows exactly how it happened?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by KarmaMod(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2008
I suggest you stop making retarded assumptions, Funmi. If anyone should quit smoking something it's you, after all DC is known for its' crack

compare an alcoholic to a pothead and tell me who is more likely to be violent. Only thing is the husband's own was probably laced with something else IF indeed the weed smoking is the cause for the battery.

proo212:

I knew Funmi was weird but I never knew she would take a leave of her senses too. Like KarmaMod said, now that she is facing life or the death penalty and the husband is dead where is the financial support coming from?

You still haven't answered the question? But then who knows exactly how it happened?

it's "temporary insanity". Lmao we'll see how that excuse works out in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by thando(f): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2008
quite informative there Deepzone
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:52am On Sep 04, 2008
I thought mj was supposed to make you mellow cool
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by manmustwac(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
In her moment of madness she stabs her husband in the neck, which means she intentially wanted to kill him. Now even if shes get off lightly she's a single mother for life. Theres no winner in this case.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death by jona2: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2009
manmustwac:

In her moment of madness she stabs her husband in the neck, which means she intentially wanted to kill him. Now even if shes get off lightly she's a single mother for life. Theres no winner in this case.

(1) (Reply)

Americans Used Black Babys As Alligator Bait / Nigerian Teenage Girl Arraigned In London For Murdering Boy, 15 / Another Boko-haram Bomb Blast In Jos Catholic Church.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.