Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's (1239 Views)

Man Laces Wife's Drink With Poison Their 11-year-old Son Drinks It And Dies / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Unmarried Lovers Poison Their 6-Month-Old Baby In Gwarinpa, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by chris4gold(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Today, I asked my landlord son what he missed most about house and what is the new things he has been able to derive pleasure from in his new school.
Below is how it went;
Me: how are you?
him: fine
me: you are welcome back from school, what is it that you missed most about home?
him: shelter, food bla bla...
me: how about school? what is it that you missed most about school?
him: bullying from the senior
me: why don't you report them to the school authority?
him: nothing will happen.
me: so how do you cope with it?
him: one day 1 of them ask for garri with cold water, we added HYPO to the garri with lots of sugar and the senior died immediately after he drank it.

I was just looking like a dull after he explain this to me and I immediately told him to go and explain what he told me to his parents.
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by dunkem21(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by evanscheck(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
I almost did such in my time, maltreating was becoming much, someone has to survive..
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by chris4gold(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
evanscheck:
I almost did such in my time, maltreating was becoming much, someone has to survive..

seriously, I was sucked. the guy is just 9years old, if this happen in his first 3month in school, can't imagine how many senior will go down before 6th years .
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by menix(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
OP..
Did u inquire from him if the school found out

End Time Kids..
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by chris4gold(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
menix:
OP..
Did u inquire from him if the school found out

End Time Kids..

Yes I did, but he said they all acted as if they knew nothing about it.
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by fistonati(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time students but I sincerely smell lies
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by chris4gold(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
fistonati:
End time students but I sincerely smell lies

well that is your opinion, what do I stand to gain from lie? I've been a member since 08 check my profile.
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by naijapips02: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
lies. No matter the amount of sugar you add to bleach, it would still test bleach.

Well, unless the kids taste buds are all dead.

1 Like

Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by menix(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
chris4gold:

Yes I did, but he said they all acted as if they knew nothing about it.

Those guyz re certainly going to terrorist...
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by ril19(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
DULL senior, sending a junior to go prepare G4 for you.
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by cruzita(f): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2015
just imagine wetin wickedness push small pikin go do.I hate boarding school with passion
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:46am On Dec 10, 2015
cruzita:
just imagine wetin wickedness push small pikin go do.I hate boarding school with passion
Why the Wicked mumu too wicked him junior.what goes around comes around
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by segebobo: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2015
A little amount of bleach in food will be tasted. Even someone who has just used bleach to wash, the odour will still be perceived not to talk of adding it to food.

Secondly, someone dies in d school & d authorities acted like nothing happened? Pls what's the name of the school?
Re: Shocking, Junior Students Poison Their Senior's by chris4gold(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2015
segebobo:
A little amount of bleach in food will be tasted. Even someone who has just used bleach to wash, the odour will still be perceived not to talk of adding it to food.

Secondly, someone dies in d school & d authorities acted like nothing happened? Pls what's the name of the school?

not authority, d boy said none of them confess. I will get the boy interview today. if possible I will post the video.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery At Okemesi Ekiti / El Chapo' CAPTURED: World's Most-wanted Drug Lord Is Caught In Deadly Shootout / Photo Of A Guy That Was Killed By A Soldier In Aba Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.