Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Does Genesis 1:2 And Jeremiah 4:23 Have Any Connection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Genesis 1:2 And Jeremiah 4:23 Have Any Connection (770 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? / Was There A World Before Genesis 1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Genesis 1:2 And Jeremiah 4:23 Have Any Connection by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
Please pastors and christians help me a friend told me that there is evidence that man was already existing in the bible before the creation of the world as stated in Genesis. If called it Pre adamite existence and he sighted those two verses are they connected in any way please what do I tell him?
Re: Does Genesis 1:2 And Jeremiah 4:23 Have Any Connection by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 16, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Please pastors and christians help me a friend told me that there is evidence that man was already existing in the bible before the creation of the world as stated in Genesis. If called it Pre adamite existence and he sighted those two verses are they connected in any way please what do I tell him?

tell him you are essentially a short sighted, misguided fellow who has a chronic aversion to doing self study.

(1) (Reply)

Dearly Friends It Is Time To Amend For The Time Is Too Short / Best Time To Have Lived Or To Live / Proof Of The Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.