Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ebook Cover Design Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ebook Cover Design Software (844 Views)

Free Ebook Cover Creator / Join The Free Ebook Cover Design Tutorial Start From 11th - 16th January 2010 / Web Design Software And Ebook Cover Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Cover Design Software by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 16, 2008
Hi,
Please i need an ebook cover design software.
My email is bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by charliebiz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2008
I have a video software that will hold you by the hand and show you how to create stunning ebooks cover. Simple to use. If you want proof, send me a mail and i will send you the covers i have been able to design with it. Contact me if you are interested. It goes with a price sha, i no get am for free.grin

My email na charlie4biz@gmail.com
charles okaformbah
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by charliebiz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2008
Sorry i forget to mention that the ebooks are in 3D formats.
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by quickygal(f): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2008
@ post
i believe you can get that, if you want it, i have a website in mind but you have to still look 4 it on the site o, too many free things there
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2008
quickygal:

@ post
i believe you can get that, if you want it, i have a website in mind but you have to still look 4 it on the site o, too many free things there

Please provide me with the website. Thanks.
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by uspry1(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
@bigmodo

I suggest you to contact @smartsoft the excellent experienced professional graphic designer to help you creating your own e-book cover design software you need.

He is found everywhere on technology section threads you can catch him. grin
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by webpro(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2008
i have the software and am using it firm, but if u still needs a graphic designer, u can reach me. 07031985934
Re: Ebook Cover Design Software by smartsoft(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2008
grin okay send me an email uc@ucheugo.com you tell me want you want and i give you 3 samples 4 you 2 choose one !

(1) (Reply)

How Get An Email With A Hind Address As @samdav.com Or @alpha.linkserve.co / My Forex Blog / How Do I Link A New Domain Name To An Existing Hosting Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.