Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Bros If Na U? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bros If Na U? (761 Views)

Picture : That Moment When You Think Na U Gather Swags Pass / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Abuse Me Na U Sabi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bros If Na U? by ogorluv(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2008
[b]YOUR RESPONSE PLEASE

A man had been suspecting that his wife was cheating. So, he planned a dummy trip and returned suddenly, arriving home unexpectedly. He came in a special taxi after midnight and asked the driver to accompany him into the house to be a witness. For 10,000/- the special hire driver accepted and followed him stealthily into the house. Brandishing a pistol, the husband tiptoed into the bedroom with the driver in a rage.

They entered the bedroom and as the husband switched on the lights, the driver yanked the blanket back and there they were. The wife was in bed with another man.

The husband mad by this put a gun to the naked man's head as the wife shouted, "Don't do it! This man has been very generous to us! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He is the one who paid for the Prado I bought for you. He paid for this house we now own, he gave me the money we owed the bank and he pays for all the tickets we use for theatre. He also pays our children's school fees and even for that suit and the others you wear. He even pays our monthly dues!"

Shaking in disbelief, the husband slowly lowered the gun, looked over at the taxi driver and asked, "What would you do if it were you?"
The driver said, "Cover him up with that blanket before he catches cold!"

[/b]
Re: Bros If Na U? by Azo(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2008
are you kidding me? angry angry angry
i've seen this time without number,please delete the post plssssssss efore people see it
Re: Bros If Na U? by ogorluv(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2008
Azo:

are you kidding me? angry angry angry
i've seen this time without number,please delete the post plssssssss efore people see it
actually, yes.I am kiddin u. And no! I will not delete it cos the post is not for just u.
Hisses in disgust at all the killjoys of the world and their leader AZO
Re: Bros If Na U? by Azo(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2008
i was just trying to help cos i know my people
Re: Bros If Na U? by brinebaba(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2008
9ice one,well am just hearing/seeing it f0r d 1st time!cooL . . . .
Re: Bros If Na U? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2008
@poster

damn!!! where did u dig this joke my great grand pa told me!!!!!

its as old as Nigeria itself
Re: Bros If Na U? by ogorluv(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2008
@X:Sorry dude, but I heard that joke from my great grandad, how was I to know that urs would tell u the same joke too.
Anyways, I'm sure that that there must be 1 or 2 ppl here that dint hear it from their great grandads so do be a nice guy and let them enjoy.
Re: Bros If Na U? by seunniji(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2008
nothing can be done, walk away
Re: Bros If Na U? by egokanwa(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2008
Nice one. I did enjoy it. Jst hearing it 4 De first time cos i didnt meet my great grand father grin
Re: Bros If Na U? by mykali(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2008
my great grand pa told me this joke the day he was going to die. . . . .
Re: Bros If Na U? by ogorluv(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2008
mykali:

my great grand pa told me this joke the day he was going to die. . . . .
u mean he couldn't live with himself after tellin u? that was why he,
Re: Bros If Na U? by mykali(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2008
it means this topic is as old as my great grand pa. 1985 to be precise. . . .
Re: Bros If Na U? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2008
wtf!!
Re: Bros If Na U? by cescky(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Bros If Na U? by ogorluv(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2008
@mykali:1985? Didn't think u were born by then,goes to show what happens when u judge ppl by their actions,
Re: Bros If Na U? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2008
huh

(1) (Reply)

Funny Stuff, Laff. / Scopium! Scopium! / 'I Was In Geography Just Last Week'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.