Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Graphcard ! The Easiest And Secured Way To Make Payment Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphcard ! The Easiest And Secured Way To Make Payment Online (1141 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / Clickbank Check Alternative For Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphcard ! The Easiest And Secured Way To Make Payment Online by emmotions: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2008
What does Graphcard do?     

Graphcard acts as a means of payment for 1/3 (250 million) internet users in over

260 countries who don't have access to traditional credit cards. The market is

projected to be one third of the world's 750 million internet users.

Graphcard enables Internet users to spend cash online. At least a third of

Internet users around the world do not have access to the traditional credit

cards to pay with. Also those who have credit cards but prefer to pay by cash can

do so securely online.

How does Graphcard affect Merchants/Vendors?

For Vendors/merchants, both digital and physical, we offer:

A Payment Gateway that enables merchants world-wide to accept cash payments on

their web site securely.
In addition to the above, Graphcard services is an ideal solution for auction

sellers, online gaming, micropayments and digital content providers.

How do we prevent fraud?

Graphcard Payment Gateway is designed for prepaid payments to reduce fraud

occurrences to the minimum possible.

How does Graphcard affect consumers?

Graphcard services lies "behind the merchant's buy button," the conversion of

physical cash to electronic cash paid to merchants. This involves consumers

funding their Graphcard account first before initiating payments to merchants.

Click on the link below to get a Graphcard Account

http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=39055
Re: Graphcard ! The Easiest And Secured Way To Make Payment Online by GB777: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2008
I have a graphcard count I got thru e-naira.I funded d account with $60.I was charged N2500.

When The $60 was transferred to the acount graphcard charged me15%,then to convert to virtual visa credit card another 15%.

Now I have $40 left.The sad story is that the visa card is not accepted anywhere.

Pls can you explain why I ca't make payent with the visa card.
Re: Graphcard ! The Easiest And Secured Way To Make Payment Online by eddyhaze(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
@gb777.i also have a graphcard account.i also purchased my visa card which i even used on tuesday to fund my forex account.so may be complain to the support@graphcard.com or maybe you used it where visa isnt accepted. don't give up hope. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cow Gallstones And Automatic Weighing Machine / Snail Farmers; Are You Selling? / Please Advice On Cd Printing And Dvd Mass Duplicator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.