Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx (34171 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) / Toyota Corolla Dx Or Golf 4-pls Advice / Difference Between Honda Accord (eod) 2003, 2004 & 2005 Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by adconline(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2006
what's  the difference between honda accord V tech and honda accord ex,lx /dx 2000.
What's the price difference in Naija.
Re: Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by SpecA: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2006
VTEC is an engine type in Honda's. On the older models they were available only in the LX, SE and EX models. The DX's and VP's had standard 16 valve 4 cyl. engines. Now all Hondas in the US are made with the VTEC technology.
Re: Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by naijadey: 2:15am On Jul 22, 2006
;
Re: Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by naijadey: 2:16am On Jul 22, 2006
I think he's referring to the model names in Nigeria. In Nigeria Honda sells the European/Japanese accord as "accord V-tech" to differenciate it from the larger american version which is simply called "accord" It is different from the VTEC variable valve timing mechanism used in all honda cars.

[img]http://arabam.milliyet.com.tr/fuar/2003/frankfurt/honda_accord_xx.jpg[/img]
EU/Japan accord "accord V-tech" sold as Acura TSX in the US

American accord "accord"

as for price difference I have no clue. I just know that the accord is always more expensive than the accord V-tech
Re: Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by sojioguns(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
They are trims used on the same accord car. The (i)VTEC is simply Honda's technology for their Variable Valve Timing engines just as Toyota has VVTi. The 'i' stands for intelligence (iVTEC)
In the US:
DX=base trim
LX=regular trim
EX=luxury trim

In Europe and MEA:
VTI-L=regular trim
VTI-E=luxury trim
Re: Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by echarles: 2:32pm On May 13, 2010
interesting, what about the babyboy special edition? what makes it thick?
Re: Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 13, 2010
does any one have an idea of hw much the accord v tech is l noticed that this model is not common in nigeria undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Experience "Ringing" An Engine / IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.