Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,432 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Help! Bulk Sms - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Bulk Sms (18907 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by mictony(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2010
Just Check www.smsvive.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by horhlyday: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
Try www.sms20kobo.com its da best so far and it delivers fast to all network in nigeria and over 530 network in 150 countries. I av been using it since and they have not bleeped me up since. give it a trial n sure u will fil their swagger, c u bro
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by ColAsabe: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2011
I want to buy bulk sms but only reply if you have access to customer database
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by ajamuadedayo: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
ACubed SMS is the simplest, fastest, cheapest and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to literally thousands of GSM and CDMA cell phones in Nigeria and Globally. log on to www.acubedsms.com for more info or call 08062743674
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by alldone(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2011
www.smsegress.com or www.timelybulksms.com may help you, i have used these sites and they are superb.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by DesolaSMS: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :

Coolest Bulk SMS Site, Cheapest Nigerian Bulk SMS Yet.

http:www.rapidnigeria.com
Signup @ www.rapidnigeria.com/signup.php  and  buy SMS from N1/SMS

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@rapidnigeria.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by iffy43k: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
we offer fast and cheap sms with database of phone numbers of millions of Nigerians., this is useful for campaigning, and business publicity.

for more information call or text 08137552416.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by tunde121oke: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
Get 5 free sms when you sign up today !!! at www.pricelessng.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by wolexy2(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Call 08060736505 to buy your bulk SMS at 0.7kobo per SMS. Visit www.fastnettechnology..com or www.fastbulksms.net follow us on www.facebook.com/fastbulksms

The Larger you U buy the Lower the cost Per SMS. Try Us today.

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by ANATOUSMS: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2011
Now that the Primaries are over, and the real contestants has been
revealed by their parties,let the nationwide campaign begin in proper.

We are anatousms(www.anatousms.com), and we offer the best,reliable,cheapest
and most transparent bulksms and voip services in Nigeria. My question is?

Who has got contacts of campaign Directors of prospective politicians
contesting in the general elections? Lets partner together to deliver
that candidate.
I have got over 90 million valid GSM/mobile numbers of people in Nigeria
by location i.e. State, LGA, City etc.
If in doubt i will send to you samples of the location you need and
you can call to confirm

Give it a try, think of who you can talk to,
Let's talk the 2011 elections campaign to the next level using Information Technology gadgets.

For Details/Enquiries call 07030160283. E-mail:- sales@anatousms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by SMSNiaga(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2011
i invite u dear, to use www.gremasms.com to send cheap customised or bulk sms to friends or groups with ur cool sender id. very simple. log onto www.gremasms.com now and sign up free. receive 2 free sms on sign up.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by ceeplus(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
I think smslive247 is one of the best sms providers i hv seen so far
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by talk2jabe(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
ok, try www.nigeriasmsbox.com or contact me for more details 08068024271
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by reliablesm: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
With just N15,000 you can become a bulk sms seller and we will design a very attractive website for your customers to purchase sms credits from, all at the flat rate of N15,000. visit www.reliablesmsng.com or call 08035318934.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by DesolaSMS: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coolest Bulk SMS Site, Cheapest Nigerian Bulk SMS Yet.

http:www.rapidnigeria.com
Signup @ www.rapidnigeria.com/signup.php  and  buy SMS from N1/SMS

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@rapidnigeria.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by wembabe: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2011
i just got this site their is from N1.50k i think it is great www.bigfatsms.in try it today
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by GarethV: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2011
Hi

ACTTEC is a South African company specializing in high quality low cost SMS messaging. We are able to offer this through strategic patrnerships with GSM association members. We work with companys all over the world and would like to look into the opportunity of working with you.

Would it be possible for us to chat either by Skype or Email?

Kind Regards

Gareth Valentine
www.acttec.co.za
sales@acttec.co.za
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by GarethV: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2011
obertGood Day

All computer technologies provide high quality, low cost SMS messaging to client company’s all over the world. We would love to work with you Orobert.

Who Would be the correct person to speak to about this?

Regards

Gareth Valentine
Actec
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by mypricesms: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes "being an SMS Reseller is a lucrative business, both in terms of earnings and client satisfaction"

Take Advantage of our offer at

http://www.mypricesms.com/

Get your Own Reseller Site for FREE
Master Reseller Sites also available (Create your own resellers)
Get SMS for N0.90 from Nigeria's Cheapest source of SMS.
Sell at your price.

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@mypricesms.com

This offer is Limited.

See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrnQz6Qj3g

Contact us info@mypricesms.com, 2347089575757.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by mrikay: 3:19pm On May 18, 2011
THE CHOICE IS YOURS, YOU CAN SEND SMS AT #1 PER SMS . CALL ME ON 08084823359 FOR DETAILS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Experiences You've Had With Your Banks? / Dollar Scarcity: Banks Cut Customers’ Spending Abroad By 80% #Emefieleconomics / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.