Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? (18625 Views)

Am 20 Years Old, Should I School Abroad Or Startup A Company Here In Naija. / Interested In Buying Ago, Blco, Pms Etc. From Abroad Or Nigeria / Can One Still Import Clothes To Nigeria Regardless Of The Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by stankion(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
hello, i have noticed that those who sell good clothes either go abroad or order the clothes they sell. This allows them make more profit. Where do they order from and how do they do this. I want to start selling clothes (jeans, shirts, inner wear, palm sandals and other accessories) What should i do?
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by lucabrasi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2009
selling clothes is all about quality,ill advice you to buy good quality clothes from the uk,europe(italy,france e.t.c)and then america,nigerians like good quality and they are prepared to pay for it,but if you can only afford to stock medium to low quality clothes,dont expect to attract high rollers or more profits so it depends on yourself and how much or less you are willing to compromise
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
I have wholesale cloths for sale in lagos. i ship cloths from USA. Let me know if you are interested.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by stankion(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
hello OAZIZ, where are u in lagos? i am in warri and would be coming to lagos soon. Where will i meet u? i need to know wat exactly u have to sell. Take care!
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2009
I don't live in Nigeria. I live in North Carolina, USA. I can connect you to my mum if you send me your email for me to give you her phone number.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by opes: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2009
is clothes allowed to be shipped to nigeria?pls i need response
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by apipony(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hello,all!

We are China garment manufacturer,we provide high quality and resonable price clothing,please visit our website and send us enquiry if you want to custom make clothing also stock from China,our company introduction as below:

We are socks manufacturer,underwear manufacturer,sportswear supplier specialized in CoolMax socks,seamless underwear,X-static socks,CoolMax underwear,CoolMax T-shirts,cycling jersey,CoolMax fabric,CoolMax Yarn.Our underwear,brief,sport bra and socks includes most of the performance and eco-friendly material such as Invista and DuPont's CoolMax,Thermolite,Lycra,Supplex,Tactel,also Cotton,Nylon,Wool,microfiber are available,Italy SANTONI seamless machine,we have garment inspectors in buying office and the third party inspection & test companies,so we can present new styles of lady polo shirt,sports socks,sweat shirts,dress,men's boxer brief underwear,sublimation printing t-shirts,nylon spandex seamless yoga wear

Best Regards
Pony Gu
Mobile: +86-13482269047
Company:Shanghai Comfort Sportswear Co., Ltd
Tel: +0086-21-52161978 Fax: +0086-21-52162381
Address: No.18, Lane 658,Jinzhong Road, Changning District, Shanghai,China. Postcode: 200335
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by Abiodun81: 1:54pm On May 11, 2009
Actually if ure looking for clothes to sell or even buy you can go to http://www.docksnads.com/.

Apart from selling worldwide, by posting your products(for free), u can also buy from wholesalers from other countries at negotiable prices depending on your budget.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by suchislife: 4:51pm On May 11, 2009
I'm also interested in selling cloth. Can anybody tell me how to get into the market and win the competition? I will be appreciate if anybody can tell me what it's take and how it's work to start boutique stuff, mean the business planning and development. The reply to this question worth a million to me.

" A poor man is not a man without money,it is a man without ideas. Knowledge is a power, but it is only knowledge that is applicable is a power. Think about it.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by cjfavour(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2009
Call +8613751753097 for discussion. I am in China. I will help you get whatever you want. You can also e-mail cjfavour22@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by naijacutee(f): 7:02pm On May 11, 2009
I can help you guys get various items of clothing from the UK reputable UK stores such as:-

Marks and Spencer Mens Formal shirts (Autograph Collection) from N2,050 each.
Ladies corporate wears from Marks and Spencer and Next
Ladies casual dresses
Over 650+ perfumes. (You can download a full list from here : http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rQcbgGhIxURIJLv3kaeXUOQ)

And many more items at goodprices.

My e-mail if you're interested is askus at icanstock dot com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by justwise(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2009
i'm looking for a business partner from Nigerian or a nigerian here in the uk, we go into the clothing business and other item, any yahoo yahoo boy/girl, don't even think abt contacting me.

pls any serious individual shld contact me.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by suchislife: 1:00pm On May 12, 2009
Mr justwise we can do a business together, but i prefer one on one and paper work business( documentary). If u are serious about it, you can give me your email address for further disccussion. Actually Nigeria want quality products and affordable price.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by justwise(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2009
suchislife:

Mr justwise we can do a business together, but i prefer one on one and paper work business( documentary). If u are serious about it, you can give me your email address for further disccussion. Actually Nigeria want quality products and affordable price.

i don't think i understand what u mean by paper work, send me an email and explian in detail, check my email in my profile
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by suchislife: 5:53pm On May 12, 2009
I really appreciate your respond to my replied, it show that you are serious about the businesss. Concerning the paper work i said, i mean any business i want to do with anybody must be an agreement between the party. I have sent u email.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by vanderjo(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2009
@poster,
The uk is a best place to get cheap clothings and all you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by shushu(f): 3:58pm On May 13, 2009
x
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by justwise(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2009
van der jo:

@poster,
The uk is a best place to get cheap clothings and all you mentioned.

Yea the prob is the issue of trust, sending stuff back home to somebody who will be honest enough to sale and give good account.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by ticon4life(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
How can i get your products price catalog,to see exactly what you have in stock to do business with you; if is possible, i will send my address to you to recieve the said catalog.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by trinity3p: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
suchislife: I really appreciate your respond to my replied, it show that you are serious about the businesss. Concerning the paper work i said, i mean any business i want to do with anybody must be an agreement between the party. I have sent u email.
since u people ar sending email to each oda and hav done ur paper wrk ,y ar u pep advertisin,,,beter go and lok for job instead of waistin ur tim,,,scamers beware
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by fatai2: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
stankion: hello, i have noticed that those who sell good clothes either go abroad or order the clothes they sell. This allows them make more profit. Where do they order from and how do they do this. I want to start selling clothes (jeans, shirts, inner wear, palm sandals and other accessories) What should i do?

Try Guangzhoun in China. If you need more help drop your n0. Good luck
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by eugene70: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
come to the home of clothes Italy.
if you need more advice. call this line.
Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by jeansvillage(m): 4:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Hello friend, we are a professional jeans manufacturer in China. We also have plenty stocks for wholesale. We deal with good quality jeans. Please feel free to visit our website: http://www.jeansvillage.net/en . We have many designs, if you are interested in any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. jeansvillage@hotmail.com
We can produce jeans according to your samples too. Our advantages are: 1, good price, 2, low MOQ, 3, good quality, 4, excellent service.
We are looking forward to serving you. Thank you for your time.

Re: How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? by promisedeco(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
justwise:
i'm looking for a business partner from Nigerian or a nigerian here in the uk, we go into the clothing business and other item, any yahoo yahoo boy/girl, don't even think abt contacting me.

pls any serious individual shld contact me.
Good evening.

I know it's been 12 years but can I ask you some questions about this?

(1) (Reply)

CBN limits Dollar Purchase From BDCs: $10000 For School Fees, $5000 For Medicals / What Super Traders Don't Want You To Know / Dangote Inaugurates Multi Billion Naira Rice Processing Plant In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.