Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (108786 Views)

7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by IAH(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2005
Since we have a thread on Most beautiful Nigerian actresses, I think we should have one on Hollywood actresses too.
For me, Number 1 has to be Halle Berry. Then Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jessica Alba and Eliza Dushku. And J.Lo! cheesy
(No nudes photos please.)

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nike4luv(f): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2005
i go wit halle berry too..

mwah kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Seun(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2005
You girls don't know beauty! Halle Berry is respected and looks ok but she's too old to be the most beautiful, sorry!

Now I'm going to show you the true face of beauty in hollywood:

Jesica Alba is it. She makes a very good "tough girl".
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Greatpeter(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2005
Halle berry is not beautiful but Jesica Alba is better.
But I'm not crazy about beauty though.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by IAH(f): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2005
Jessica Alba is definitely HOT. But for somebody to maintain her beauty and still look stunning at age 39, she must be a real beauty. How many people can look like that at that age? I'm talking about Angel Halle, the most beautiful Hollywood actress.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by hotangel2(f): 3:30am On Sep 04, 2005
It's gotta be my mama. Jennifer Lopez. Salma hayek,

Then my cousin, Angelina Jolie.
[img]http://angelinajolie.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=394[/img]

Jessica Alba,

catherine Zeta-Jones. Love her.

Halle berry is over-rated. But i still love her.

And this lovely woman. Charlize Theron.

Plus, my wonderful Gabrielle Union
[img]http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/util_get_image/11/0,1425,i=112880,00.jpg[/img]
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Greatpeter(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2005
Oh my God.

Well everyone in their own class of beauty.

But make ups makes these actress look magical or may I say digital? (digitalove dey now oo)

But this is my dream below:

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by layi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2005
I'll rather vote for the most beautiful superstars instead of glamorizing actresses all the time. Some divas are more beautiful than haile. just that they aint actresses. Pretty sports women, singers etc.
I am yet to see an hollywood actress that sweeps me off ma feet.

I love JLo though. wink
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by whiteshark(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2005
None of these people fine reach my mama wey done reach 70yrs. All I c is attificial and vain expression of their so caaled beauty. If you really want to see what beauty looks like, try haveing a vision of heaven with Gods angels in attendance then u go understand wetin I dey yarn about. In the mean time please look at this pic (s) more to come.

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by whiteshark(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2005
more beautiful people... Dem plenty well well .... I still dey hail ooooo

Carmela Stevens, Renee Canady

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Seun(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2005
Please note that the topic is most beautiful hollywood actress. Anything else will be removed.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by whiteshark(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2005
This is a picture of one of my fav up and coming yankee stars.  just wanted you guys to ..... she una understand eh  rolleyes
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nddy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2005
Are guys not supposed to dorminate this thread?
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by digitalove(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2005
Wanna see pretty?Then talk to Julia Roberts y'all.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nddy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
Paris Hilton is da bom,
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nddy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2005
i am not competing with anyone
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by hotangel2(f): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2005
Here's another Lindsay picture (i like her)

Her new look.. she's blonde now. And skinny and ugly

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by goodguy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2005
What really makes these ladies (whose pictures you are all displaying) look beautiful is the body they are exposing - nothing more!

Of all pictures you I have seen so far, I think Jessica Alba is still the prettiest.

Na wa for this Lindsay ooooo. she sef don dey expose body. Abi no be dat small girl wey act "Parent Trap" be dat? .............................Life don spoil!!!  sad
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Seun(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2005
Don't mind that Lindsay Lohan girl o. She had barely turned 18 when she started using breast implants and showing her newly-growing breasts at every opportunity. We fell in love with her when we watched parent trap; we knew she was here to stay. The reality of hollywood is that displaying your body to get more publicity is a normal thing that everybody does. Lindsay Lohan is not particularly beautiful, but as long as I remember Parent Trap I will maintain a certain respect for the girl.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by hotangel2(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2005
Aww c'mon guys. She didn't get a breast implant. She simply grew big boobs.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by shockreaction(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
Well, I wouldn't go with most beautiful, as it's quite difficult to choose... but yes, the actresses posted above are very goodlooking... 'cept for J. Lo though... I still don't think she's that, beautiful.

There's also Marsha Thomason! I wonder why no one's mentioned her yet...
http://images.google.com/images?q=Marsha+Thomason&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by goodguy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2005
hot-angel:

Aww c'mon guys. She didn't get a breast implant. She simply grew big boobs.
funny Lizzy lol ...sounds kinda funny....u should have said it in a more formal way lol grin
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Seun(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2005
No, J Lo is really beautiful, especially when she dresses to look fine instead of just to be half-naked. Especially when you meet her face-to-face (so I heard).

The reason we believe Lindsay Lohan's boobs are fake is because they grew overnight. And you know what? A few months ago, they became very tiny a few weeks and and after a while they grew back again.
Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by IAH(f): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2005
This girl, Meagan Good is also beautiful, although not very popular but very HOT. I first saw her in a kids series, Cousin Skeeter on Nickleodeon.

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by layi(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2005
I love Marsha. She's beautiful.

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Latoya(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2005
I love my Christina Milan,she is a beautiful actress and singe.Vennesa Williams,Vivica Fox despite they r old,they r still looking as beautiful as ever.i think Jennifer Garner is pretty too

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nike4luv(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2005
Carmen electra

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nike4luv(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2005
in the movie how to lose a guy in ten days: kate hudson

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nike4luv(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2005
Eva longoria

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by nike4luv(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2005
is Jessica simpson one of em?

Re: Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses by Greatpeter(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2005
Do you know when i studied these people whose pictures are pasted here i dicovered what we haven't discovered before.
You want to know what i discovered?

All of them are ugly not even one is beautiful.
I have my reasons.

Please don't crucify me, because I'm the most controversial.
When i saw latoya then I know these are ugly tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.