Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Religion Is Jargon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Jargon (2608 Views)

100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / Religion Is A Propaganda Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Jargon by olabowale(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Davidylan: They need you on, Ah, Jesus did not die, thread. There is a youtube video with your name on it, waiting for you. Then after it, come and talk to me, so that i can educated you on the lies of christianity, rather than any in Islam that you have been struggling to find, ala "Niddle in a Hay stack.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by kolaoloye(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2008
@topic,
For sure you need a tutor.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
For sure you need a tutor.

Tutor for ?

I understand the definition of Jargon, though English is my third language. Yoruba and French are first. But I should state that I meant Jargon in the sense of NONSENSE.

And not on the definition of wikipedia. Its quite apparant that in the Nigeria that I know Jargon also means Nonsense.

I don't want to get into semantics or anything of that sort but Jargon also became the word "Jagbajantis" which also means nonsense.

But if it makes you feel better. Religion is organized nonsense.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by PastorAIO: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2008
Actually jabajantis is derived from jagbajagba meaning nonsense and then the -itis part is added to suggest a disease caused by nonsense. 

But I get your meaning.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by PastorAIO: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
And I'm afraid to say that I disagree with you.

. . . Actually, that's not true. I'm not afraid to say it, at all.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2008
madamkoko:

Leaders, I was referring to pastors. Not Nigerian leaders.

Religon is jargon because of the behaviour of renegades who call themselves "christian leaders"? Would it be right to assume that every Nigerian is a crook because leaders like Obasanjo?

madamkoko:

I clearly state that there are more there are more muslims than xtians. It clear I said this, so do not throw numbers that I am already aware of in the equation.

Although there are more muslims than xtians, Christianity is prevalent in Nigeria. There is a church on every street corner as there are many different, types of denomenations and doctrines. Hence, making people question the authenticity of this bogus religion.

Christianity cannot be "prevalent" in Nigeria . . . if you have more muslims. There are probably fewer mosque structures but we know that muslims can and do pray anywhere they pls without the need to run inside a mosque 5 times a day.

People like you are not "questioning the authenticity of a bogus religion", i dont see any serious "questions", all is see is false allegations, poor scholarship and wild conjectures all thrown carelessly around to hide your own inner turmoil.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
Christianity cannot be "prevalent" in Nigeria . . . if you have more muslims. There are probably fewer mosque structures but we know that muslims can and do pray anywhere they please without the need to run inside a mosque 5 times a day.

People like you are not "questioning the authenticity of a bogus religion", i don't see any serious "questions", all is see is false allegations, poor scholarship and wild conjectures all thrown carelessly around to hide your own inner turmoil.

slowpoke, Christians also do NOT NEED as much churches as they do now in Nigeria. Xtians too can pray anywhere.
Your nonsense argument only reinforces the idea that the church is a brainwashing institution everyone wants to make a buck or two so they run off to start thier own church.

I am NOT QUESTIONING ANYTHING, I AM STATING AND TELLING YOU THAT RELIGION IS BOGUS, JARGON, NONSENSE.

You accept it or you don't and stop writing nonsense statements.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Yisraylite(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ madamkoko
I was in Aba last year and was amazed to see a 5 story building occupied by one church or another on every floor and everyone was doing their own thing, this was just one out of many buildings that were the same way

This is a mega business in Nigeria, same as in the ghetto's of Houston Texas . There is a church, on almost every corner in da hood.

Something ain't right with that picture. Abba YAHAWAH never gave mankind any religion, He gave the world His Laws to obey

Ecc 12:13 Here is the conclusion: Reverence YAHAWAH and obey HIS Commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Not just Hebrew, Moslem, Christian or Jew, but all mankind period!)

Salamah
Yisraylite
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2008
I concur. Exactly my point.

Now, they will be stressing thier poor members for building rent. "Give to the church so that god will provide for your needs"

When nothing happens, they tell you to fast and pray
that ure committing a sin
you need deliverance and the excuses just never end.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Yisraylite(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ madamkoko

They steal from the poor suffering masses who can't  pay their bills or put food on the table while telling them their reward is in heaven, yet these theives
live lavishly, buy Jets, Helicopters, luxury yachts and million dollar homes

So the question is why can't these preachers  live by example? If you say my reward is in heaven then yours should be also, so why do you need a 6 million dollar yacht or house here on earth? (Fredrick Price, Creflo Dollar as in credit dey flow make I dey get una dollars,T.D Jakes, Joel Osteen etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ST7DGiAuU&feature=related  please chk this out

Salamah
Yisraylite
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
If you say my reward is in heaven then yours should be also, so why do you need a 6 million dollar yacht or house here on earth?

LOL!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
Its funny and when people say that part, they always say "God wants his people to prosper"
Re: Religion Is Jargon by TmeD0(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2008
@ madamkoko,  I think you've suddenly turned this ya topic into a one-sided (Christian-bashing) discussion.  Initially, when I saw the topic, I was hoping to get a fairly objective view but that hasn't been the case.  You seem to forget say, every religion get hin own comma just as Christianity get in own.  I no hear any mention of Imam em for Mecca and other Arab nations wey dey live like royalty while some of their staunch followers ( that would take a bullet for them in a heartbeat) dey suffer.  Even em Jews sef get as e be for em with em Rabbis calling all the shots.  Personally, I do share the belief that religion na hin be the part (if not the cause) of most of the problems for this world. 

Take the situation in Darfur for example, no be the so-called "peaceful" religion practitioners dey kill oda human beings like em because em no be like em--I know politics plays a part here too but na religion be the chunk of it all.  Bottom line be say if you go state a general opinion, e no go hurt to touch on every aspect of it rather than focusing on just part.  E no go surprise me if u be Atheist sef.   Take am sofry sofry with the brothers and sisters in Christ now.   Just my own 2 kobo.  Peace!
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 3:24am On Aug 21, 2008
You are absolutely right. Every religion has its comma.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Yisraylite(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2008
@madamkoko & T@meD0

I also agree, it has been said that the Arabs, who are predominantly Muslim enslaved over 30-40 million Africans over the centuries please see this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yaVcKAWccU&feature=related &

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGjJJhHvqY&feature=rec-fresh

As for the Jews or Yiddish people, They are eastern Europeans who have perpetrated a world wide falsehood and deception by claiming to be YAHAWAH'S chosen people

As you can see, the above map shows the original home land of these Jewish imposters,

the guy that wrote the book THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE  Arthur Koestler was a Jew who exposed the lies of his people(Jewish people) and was murdered in 1976 if I'm not mistaken, right outside his house in London for exposing the truth about these people who claim to be the chosen people

Most Jews today claim they are ashkenazi so check this out

Gen 10:1   NOW this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Yapheth. And sons were born to them after the flood.

Gen 10:2   The sons of Yapheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Yavan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

Gen 10:3   The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath,[fn1] and Togarmah.

Gen 10:4   The sons of Yavan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.[fn2]

Gen 10:5   From these the coastland peoples of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations.

Today most  scholars will tell you that GOG or MAGOG  are the Russian people. These Europeans are the Gentiles not us Africans as they have falsely tried to proport us to be.

Salamah

Yisraylite  smiley
Re: Religion Is Jargon by phillip001(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2008
FOR OKIJA __JUJU, YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD COS EVEN OKIJA WORSHIPERS BELIEVE IN GOD BUT FOR MADAM KOKO, Bleep YOU

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD, IT’S JUST YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS MUST YOU MAKE A SONG OUT OF IT.YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT.
ONE THING I DON’T GET IS WHY GOD IS THE CENTRE POINT OF DISCUSSION OF ALL ATHEIST. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY NOT LEAVE GOD ALONE AND TALK SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE,
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
They finally gave a monkey access to a computer.

The logic you fail to understand is that If God didn't exsit, then atheism cannot exist.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Gamine(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2008
lol
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Yisraylite(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2008
@Madamkoko

the guy that wrote the book THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE  Arthur Koestler was a Jew who exposed the lies of his people(Jewish people) and was murdered in 1976 if I'm not mistaken

Sorry I made a mistake Arthur Koestler was murdered in 1983 not 1976 outside his flat in London for exposing the lies of his own people the Eastern European Jews

Salamah  smiley

yisraylite
Re: Religion Is Jargon by mazaje(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
Yisraylite whats up bro? grin how you doing out there? hope you are cool.
Re: Religion Is Jargon by TmeD0(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2008
madamkoko:

You are absolutely right. Every religion has its comma.

I'm glad you agree with that cause I could go on and on with comma wey dey every religion.

phillip001:

FOR  OKIJA __JUJU, YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD COS EVEN OKIJA WORSHIPERS BELIEVE IN GOD BUT FOR MADAM KOKO, Bleep YOU

[b]IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD, IT’S JUST YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS MUST YOU MAKE A SONG OUT OF IT.[/b]YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT.
ONE THING I DON’T GET IS WHY GOD IS THE CENTRE POINT OF DISCUSSION OF ALL ATHEIST. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY NOT LEAVE GOD ALONE AND TALK SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE,

Nna, in as much as I don't completely agree with how madamkoko kind of deviated from her topic, I'm not sure baba God go dey to0 pleased to see one of hin pickins dey use so much profanity to get hin point across.  I can understand your frustration but I'm sure there are better approach to it. . . that profanity sort of defeated the purpose of your remark if you ask me.  And last time I checked (unless I missed it) none is denying the existence of the Almighty God (at least I know I'm not) but rather stating opinion about the various religions of the world.  Take am easy o my guy.  Peace!

madamkoko:

They finally gave a monkey access to a computer.

The logic you fail to understand is that If God didn't exsit, then atheism cannot exist.

Now, that was uncalled for but I must admit it was. . .  grin
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Yisraylite(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2008
@Mazaje

Salamah Bros !, Wey tin dey happen?  grin I hope all is well in ya neck of the woods? grin , stay safe and blessed my brother

YAH bless !
Yisraylite  smiley
Re: Religion Is Jargon by madamkoko: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2008
l o l
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Abuzola(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2008
may God ve mercy on u mr oga poster, well done u hear ? By d time death over take u without knowing u go no say wataguan
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Abuzola(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2008
Just tell us the truth and confess that you are a pagan, abi na fela brother self. lol
Re: Religion Is Jargon by Yisraylite(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2008
@Madamkoko
madamkoko:

l o l
You laughing at my atempt in pigeon english?  grin Stay safe  smiley

Salamah
Yisraylite smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inane Teachings Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye From Open Heaven 2009 - Be Separate / Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.