Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? (950 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by drossy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
would osaze make the russian squad on a normal day??
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by 9ja4eva: 6:05am On Aug 18, 2008
Yes
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by galatico(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
yes yes yes yes yes !!!
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by grandjedi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
Judging from their recent outing ie the team that played in the Eurocup I would say
most definitely YES!
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by Jarus(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
If he makes Nigeria 11, why can't he make Russia 11?

But by the way, is Osaze part of Nigeria 11? Difficult to say, because he interchanges FIRST 11 with Utaka. They bench each other depending on form.

Only Yakubu, Mikel,Yobo, and Taiye Taiwo can boast of maikng Nigeria 11 at the moment. I mean automatic shirts. Uche too appears to have laid claim to automatic place in Nigeria's 11.
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by dudubobo1: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
ife-eco-06:

If he makes Nigeria 11, why can't he make Russia 11?

But by the way, is Osaze part of Nigeria 11? Difficult to say, because he interchanges FIRST 11 with Utaka. They bench each other depending on form.

Only Yakubu, Mikel,Yobo, and Taiye Taiwo can boast of maikng Nigeria 11 at the moment. I mean automatic shirts. Uche too appears to have laid claim to automatic place in Nigeria's 11.

Yakubu does not have an automatic eagles shirt. He sodesn't fit into the Nigerian play
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by Jarus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
Yakubu is our top striker at the moment. He has displaced Martins. He has been used as our top striker in all our matches before, during and after Ghana 2008.
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by RuuDie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ Topic,

Naaaah. . . . . Not Gus Hiddink's side, maybe the earlier teams but not this one!
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by doyin13(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
I thot he was half Uzebek
Re: Would Osaze Have Made The Russian Eleven, If He Didnt Choose To Be Green? by dominique(f): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
doyin13:

I thot he was half Uzebek
hie was born in uzbekistan(we dey go places o!!) but his mum is russian
@topic
of course, not as if russia is a great football country, so he'll def be an asset to the team.

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Arsenal(3) Vs Villareal(0) [Agg: 4 -1] On Wednesday 15th April / Henry To Wed Serena Williams / Nigeria Women's 100m Gold Medal Winner Damola Osayemi Has Failed A Drugs Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.