Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Need Information Or Tips On Building A Musical Recording Studio. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need Information Or Tips On Building A Musical Recording Studio. (821 Views)

Shoot A Musical Video For Next To Nothing & Enjoy Free Promo Online & Tv. / Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information Or Tips On Building A Musical Recording Studio. by DouyexX(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hello, pls, i'm a producer (at my level) and i'm constructing my own studio right now. I really need much advice and tips to achieve a classic touch. i need assistance on how to get production equipments and gadgets that are genuine. infact any good advice from the hardwares to the software will reall help.
thanks
Re: I Need Information Or Tips On Building A Musical Recording Studio. by diliale: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
HI,Douyexx
Nelson from diliale music group,
You should practice wat is called in investments due delligence,no adventure will ever succeed without beneficial relationships, i believe that right where you are there are master musicians and producers that can assist you.But lets start with the softwares. You will need Reason 4.0,Sonar 6.0,basic sound fonts,now the hardwares,You will need a multi band compressor,a para metric equaliser and at least a 24.4 channel mixer.The list is not exhausive.for more info email me at nelsonekpenyong@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

P Square Begs Cynthia Morgan For Collabo ** Debunks Collabo With Drake / Mezu-open My Way Feat. Cashlord / Spankie ;) Is Giving 40% Discount On Beats This Season Call 08072008546 And Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.