Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

2baba And His Many Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba And His Many Babies (7001 Views)

2Baba And Annie Rock Agbada(photos) / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Empress Njamah Hangs Out With 2baba And Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba And His Many Babies by dalax411: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2008
are all those babies really for tuface all the ladies need quick money?why do pero have to kick against a DNA if she is sure.
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by Godswilln(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2008
, you sound like say you dey miss road boo may you dey miss road if i say make i ask you weting dey go on
between you and girl dem dey? dem dey uk nyafu nyafu biko just taye your eye off wey our nollywood girls dem dey abegoooooo!
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by Toyiidah: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2008
2face has really on heat. what is he trying 2 prove? Someone should pls remind him of number of children he is permitted 2 have according 2 d law of this country. I mean he is a bad mentor 4 our young ones who might b looking up 2 him.
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by maborukoje(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2008
abey leave 2face alone o,make he show d talent God give am.abi u want make he bury im talent like dat wink cheesy
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by Emad(f): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
Leave my tubaba alone, angry
as he said himself, he is a great footballer cool

but have we not seen how many football teams he has played for and how many champions leagues he has won grin

Pero FC , Anna united, etc etc etc

[s]" go ye out into the world and multiply "[/s]
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by obongyi: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2008
2face is nothing but a bad influence to the society
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by maborukoje(f): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2008
U TINK SO?SEBI IF THE GIRLS ARE NOT TEMPTING DO U TINK HE WILL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. smiley cheesy cool
obongyi:

2face is nothing but a bad influence to the society
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2008
A Society that is already rotten believe me they are embracing him.i dont blame him cuz from my the way i see things i think the girls were kinda aware of each other. i thought anne's pregnancy was a mistake but looks like a penalty was given. but despite this 2face baba is the best (rotten society
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by obongyi: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2008
Bad influence
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by funkydot(f): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
So what? It's his life now, isn't it?
Re: 2baba And His Many Babies by Olalimits(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2010
Enter tha place make we see if you no go carry belle too!!!

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Celebrity Photos (pics Inside) + Add Your Own! / SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) / Femi Kuti Talks About His Dad, Music & Ideologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.