Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) (6988 Views)

“only You, No Competition” Bbnaija Laycon Shows Off His New Girl / Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up In Classy Look For The 14th Headies Award / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by MsDoris(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown 1st runner up, Dorathy Bachor was thrown an awesome homecoming reception by her family, fans and friends yesterday, 28th September.

Fans threw her a befitting homecoming ceremony with lots of gifts, cake and life musical performance.

Dorathy was spotted in a beautiful black dress for her homecoming.

Laycon's arrival sparked things up a bit as everyone present screamed for joy.

The crowd including Dorathy started screaming "of lay lay lay".

Laycon who reached out to hug Dorathy looked really pleased and honoured to receive such treatment.

See full gist/ watch videos, photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/fans-reaction-as-bbnaija-laycon-shows.html

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by solmus: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2020
I like her sha... Wish Ozo went for her instead, she's cool and fun

9 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by MsDoris(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:

True

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2020
That girl is Fake, she knew exactly where the Cameras in the BBN house was and she knew how to Act grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by GolDRoger: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl is Fake, she knew exactly where the Cameras in the BBN house was and she how to Act grin grin
nawa for u oo cheesy cheesy

so she acted for more than 2months?

5 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by 7victor(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations big brother naija Laycon.
People underrated you that is why God raised you up.

The Bible says that the righteous/humble shall hear of it and be glad.

It shows that there is hope for the humble in this world where the wicked and proud are controlling things.

It shows that although people love those who are troublesome and proud,

God will still stand up for the humble.

Congratulations Laycon.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Acekidc4(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Of Lay Lay of Lagos
Doro Doro of Doro buchi
You are Blessed my Sister

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2020
omo why he still dey wear cheap glasses now undecided
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
°°°
The money isn't showing in his body

3 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by CAPITALBEE: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°° The money isn't showing in his body

Na Dem... Monitoring Spirit!

7 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

No o...it's BY his body or ABOVE his body undecided It's not only IN his body. Awon monitoring spirits
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by maskman007: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
TopDawg007:
omo why he still dey wear cheap glasses now undecided
funny! see what u place value on.

1 Like

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by APCREP: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Breast milk ...the final nor be small thing I for use her breast do soapy
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Temptee101(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl is Fake, she knew exactly where the Cameras in the BBN house was and she knew how to Act grin grin
So true

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by FarahAideed: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:

Just say you like big Brezz Oga grin grin. Which one is I like her sha

1 Like

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Okay

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by solmus: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:

Just say you like big Brezz Oga grin grin. Which one is I like her sha

Fine!!! Boss grin I like dano milk extra large pack.. but I still like her sha.. her character makes me smile

1 Like

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
maskman007:
funny! see what u place value on.
4k you
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Jixaji: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Download rutzy ft 8Barz - Lust
link bellow

https://www.nairaland.com/register?validcode=31lxU0U5Zs2zwFa9MrfcNNXRsGR2q6B8&email=jixaji1453%40qatw.net

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by legendEMT(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Laycon is naturally good and peace loving, if not ehn. This Dorathy plotted many graphs for Him to fail but God saw Him through.
He should wise up and begin to use his time wisely
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
When you succeed, even those that thought you were nothing will be expecting your reply...

3 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by davididenyi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
7victor:
Congratulations big brother naija Laycon.
People underrated you that is why God raised you up.

The Bible says that the righteous/humble shall hear of it and be glad.

It shows that there is hope for the humble in this world where the wicked and proud are controlling things.

It shows that although people love those who are troublesome and proud,

God will still stand up for the humble.

Congratulations Laycon.
Pls stop attaching the Bible to immorality pls,
Darkness and light has nothing to do in common
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by femi4: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
And benevolent isn't showing in your comment
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Drew13: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
money that they have not presented to him undecided undecided Abi you be helllite
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2020
femi4:
And benevolent isn't showing in your comment

Stop bashing me whenever I come at Laycon, he is not your fucking bro

3 Likes

Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by femi4: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Stop bashing me whenever I come at Laycon, he is not your fucking bro
Bash you? I don't even know you. I make my comments and move on without looking at the monikers involved
Re: Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics) by senderfac3: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon still the best

(1) (Reply)

Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija / Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! / OMG!!! Woman Deliver Mermaid Baby In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.