Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . (1740 Views)

6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About / Nigerian Cities And Their Acronyms/itials / How 2 Identify Different Naija Cities!!! Laugh Until U Cry No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by MrInfo1(m): 4:20am On Aug 19, 2008
NIGHT LIGHT OF THE CITIES AROUND THE WORLD . . .

Singapore

London

Brazil

Paris

Niagra Fall

Toronto

Nigeria

Oops sorry. . . . . . . . Power Failure
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by ikamefa(f): 4:23am On Aug 19, 2008
grin "  @ topic na 9 j a own dey make me laff!

Nepa abi na ph wetin wetin don strike! hehehehe!  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by magentam(f): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2008
This is what I call PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH. Sheer stupidity when people are suffering in Nigeria. Did Obama complain that he did not have enough publicity? Why do some busy bodies not stick to what is important?

kai Naija! they will never learn. So glad the money was shunned. The groups of OVER SABIES that collected the money should divert it to charity and stop pretending. Obama,being the honourable man he is will prefer that, that money is used for the betterment of those suffering. It will do his image much good as man of the people of America and the world at large.

I honestly hope that money doesn't go into someone's pocket, that is the order of the day in this country.
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by magentam(f): 4:43am On Aug 19, 2008
Ooops! Wrong thread, SORRY!

I love the pictures though. I hope we get there before, "Thy kingdom comes".
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Gabry(f): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2008
INFOBABA,

HAHAHAHA!FUNYYYYYYY YOUUUUUU. . .  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
@post cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by bobokanis(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ poster.
How dare you. Naija don change oo.
We now have 22hrs light
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by clemcykul(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
@post rotfmlo

ol boy! u gat dat ryte grin grin grin grin grin first in history grin grin grin

chei naija for life!
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
for life men
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Gabry(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
You mean Naija is always facing a black out like Malaysia?
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2008
do u guys have black outs in malaysia?
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Gabry(f): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2008
Oh yeahhhh. . . All the time ohhh. . . . .
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2008
hmmmmn, i tot malaysia was well developed. like how many hrs in a day?
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Gabry(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2008
yeap. In the city but not here where I live. We have alot of things lacking
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2008
eya, pele. in naija, its ever where. but we thank God sha
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Gabry(f): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2008
Thank god for the black out
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by bibs(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2008
@post
u for put candle or lantern na!
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by MrInfo1(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2008
Thankx for the suggestion.  tongue
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
so are u gonna put it now

@gab

in everything, give thanks to God wink
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Gabry(f): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
Yes ohhh. . . Thats the good thing about you Naija people which i have noticed a few months back. See, like us Malaysians, any small thing which have gone wrong, we complaint, complaint and complaint. Nothing else but to complaint. And than I met a few naija guys whom srudied in malaysia and they told me, Give thanks to God and I'm like WTH. Than when I look back on their lifestyle back home in Nigeria, its far worse off than malaysia yet you all still appreciate. After that, I feel so embarrass and I thank God that I have friends whom made me realize that we must appreciate whatever has been given to us.

Ok, gotta go people and pack my stuff. Bye and take care.
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by MrInfo1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ tufe

Ok wait make nyt reach
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
@gab

ok oh, go sell ur groundnut.

i wud miss you sha ohhh. take this kiss kiss kiss wink

bye, talk to ya later

@info

lol
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by jaymobb(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
@post

very nice
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by tufe(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
nice ur mouth like nice, dem dey yap ur country dia
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by cescky(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
@post
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by donpapa(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ cesky
stop it! Don't u know u can wound urself with all dis laugh! laugh!! Take it easy now undecided
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by Jeovy(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2008
cescky:

@post
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

I bow O,the guy don even laugh my own laugh
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by StanP(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2008
the guy just dey laff like jackal, see all my laugh don finish now borrow borrow.
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by ThugLife1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Night Light Of The Cities Around The World . . . by folahann(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
The most incredible
Out of Naija,straight from Naija
street credibility
we get am

Real Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Cool Way Of Making Money Form 2go / Dont You Dare Call Me Mr. Mouth Odour! / If You Think That Technology Can Replace Paper........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.