Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ceejayhost.com ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ceejayhost.com ? (810 Views)

Is Ceejayhost.com Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceejayhost.com ? by brightokon: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hello fellow Web masters of Naira land.

Abeg make una no vex oo , I wan confirm if anybody don host with www.ceejayhost.com before. I have two account with them and am thinking of going for their reseller plan but I dont want to risk my money and my name because with the reseller, I will have many other webmasters under me and if the company mess up, I will be affected greatly.

Please does anybody have a reseller account with them? and how does it really work?

Please I need urgent response as I have some websites I want to host and I want to stick with ceejayhost, but want to be sure I am not making any mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards / Do You Need A Recruitment Portal? We Just Released Our Job Board Web Solution. / Enterprise Resource Planning (erp)- For Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.