Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (100766 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2006
please match make j-girl with someone. she is d only single angel i have got. i need her to be attached to someone asap. afeni will do just fine.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by BigShishi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2006
diddy, who u with anyways playa?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2006
lol lol lol lol lol lol,  cheesy cheesy cheesy
diddy - are you asking me to matchmake myself or are you asking the angels to matchmake me?
lol
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2006
big shishi, take a good guess.

j-girl
im asking the angels to matchmake you of course. since u dont wanna choose.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2006
*coughs coughs*

err am I too late? I am free and willing,
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2006
cream, you are not early at all - in fact you are right on time. So do you want to be hooked up to svs?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2006
@cream2, seems u are new on here, soz W E L C O M E!!!

U aint late, aight? U'll get hooked up real soon.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2006
D-baby, i was thinking of putting him with svs. She said she wanted one too. What do you think?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ka: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2006
J-girl,

When I saw the link to this thread on the main page, I could not contain my excitement. Finally, a thread dedicated to matchmaking on Nairaland! At long last!

So I prepared to expand my already considerable expertise in the making of matches as I headed for this thread. Boy, was I in for a shock! Instead of seeing information on techniques on the best way of using red phosphorus and pinewood to make matches, all I saw was chatter about relationships.

I was disappointed - but they say, when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade. So perhaps you can still act matchmaker between me and another matchmaker?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2006
Well i am sorry you were disappointed ka - but this is all for jokes, nothing so serious. For now it is just us being playful but if anything serious comes out of it - then so be it.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2006
someone should please sweep j-girl off her feet.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobaby; thanks shorty

[b]j-girl;[/b]I was thinking more about u,
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2006
what about me i want someone to sweep me off my feet too grin undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine u aint need to be here,u got shishi ya love-vendor on ya side,he's
already sweeping ya feet,licking ya feet so go and fine him tongue grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2006
Diddy, lol lol lol lol lol lol

Cream, hmmmm smiley. In that case, i will let my angels handle you

2fine, did i not ask you? You said no.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2006
so j-girl, whats really good with you?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2006
I'm just there. Watching the game, you?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2006
just got home and trying to get to know u wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2006
@ eve
shishi is doin a nice job but i still want more

@j-girl
i changed my mind, hook me up but dont tell shishi grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2006
Cream - cool

2fine, alright then. I will try and hook you up soon
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2006
thanx girl grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2006
anytime girl cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl, how old are u?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl u got urself an admirer grin get it girl wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2006
All compatibility tests have to be run through me grin grin cool.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2006
lol @ 2fine.
cream - try and guess. I don't feel too comfortable putting my age on this forum

Zah, are you single as in Nl way? cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2006
hey babe, didnt mean to put you on the spot like that, how about we step into my private room and lets talk there
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2006
Hmm j, seems cream wants to dance to anoda tune.

Svs wud do jst fine.

@ka, lol
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2006
hmmm private room ke it's all good. j while u there, keep yo pants on aight grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2006
lol @ 2fine
cream, it's cool but what private room?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl:

Zah, are you single as in Nl way? cheesy

Single for life - both on and off NL.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2006
why for life? what is wrong in being hooked on NL? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.