Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) (114272 Views)

Women Beach Volleyball Match: Afghanistan Vs Brazil(pics) / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Na this kind thing Agaba and T@meDo likes grin grin pervs tongue
I did not call you perv when you were glued on TV w?atching Phelps. Did I? grin angry
Abeg it is none of my fault cool
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Na this kind thing Agaba and T@meDo likes grin grin pervs tongue

Ehn, my dia Ruby & Pearl how pesin come be perfat?  Just because we were only analyzing the technicality of the sport come make us perfat?   ok o, sad God dey o!  Come o my dia Ruby & Pearl, when are we going to play bish volleyball now--abi u dey fear say I go waya you 21-0?  grin  Rememba say na very intense sport o and no forget bring ya "A" game.   grin  
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
I very much approve of this sport. It's very athletic and aesthetic. cheesy
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
T@meD0:

Ol' boy na true you talk dia o!  Wo, na guaransure gold medal for our gals be that because umpire go just dey dish out points our way.  In fact gan pa pa, dia go be slight modification for the rules i.e. if the tin clap well na extra point be that o.   grin  Man mi, I hail u o jare for the hard work you put in for those foto because those are rare collections o.  smiley  smiley
You go kill me with your yarns man. Chei
Them sure go collect extra point. I agree with you

No mind Ruby she is chasin a thief with me and now turns to say my face is like that of a thief grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
Seun:

Even Seun likes it
Who else no go like am ? grin cheesy
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by dreeldee: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2008
Agaba more please, let the females savor that of Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps and the rest of them, grin grin cheesy cheesy

Seun:

Exactly oga Seun aesthetic is the word cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
Seun:

I very much approve of this sport.  It's very athletic and aesthetic.  cheesy

There u are my dia Ruby & Pearl! Need I say more.  Wo, wa dagba!  That is wot I've been trying to make pipu see all this time.  I mean, the intensity for the game na panga not to mention the physicality (chei! grammar sef) involved.  
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
Seun:

grin grin

i know say Oga Seun go like athletic sports especially when dem dey wear panties grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
**shakes head* embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
agaba123:

I did not call you perv when you were glued on TV w?atching Phelps. Did I? grin angry
Abeg it is none of my fault cool
LOL!!!
You know you're not innocent!! It's not the sport you enjoy tongue
Me, I'm just learning how to swim o, by watching the way his body moves. Every muscle, biceps, his packs, the legs. . . . . grin grin

T@meD0:

Ehn, my dia Ruby & Pearl how pesin come be perfat? Just because we were only analyzing the technicality of the sport come make us perfat? sad God dey o! Come o my dia Ruby & Pearl, when are we going to play bish volleyball now--abi u dey fear say I go waya you 21-0? grin Rememba say na very intense sport o and no forget bring ya "A" game. grin
lmao!! technicality of the sport indeed.
Actually, I'll be playing volleyball wiv a couple of friends this week, wanna join?
Audience or waterboy will be much appreciated cool cool
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
T@meD0:

There u are my dia Ruby & Pearl! Need I say more. Wo, wa dagba! That is wot I've been trying to make pipu see all this time. I mean, the intensity for the game na panga not to mention the physicality (chei! grammar sef) involved.
lmao!!
you're crazy!!! You're eyes are more focused on the "physicality" involve.
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

**shakes head* embarassed embarassed embarassed :PLOL!!!
Me, I'm just learning how to swim o, by watching the way his body moves. Every muscle, biceps, his packs, the legs. . . . . grin grin
On the contrary my name is INNOCENT

You are learning how to swim and it is only from the opposite sex with well toned muscles that you can learn that from.

Come on talk true. What happens to female swimmers. I know you are not les so you will not like that.
Toyin confessssssss
Deldreee

I will get you more my dear
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

You go kill me with your yarns man. Chei
Them sure go collect extra point. I agree with you

No mind Ruby she is chasin a thief with me and now turns to say my face is like that of a thief grin

Lol!  We suppose go play bish volleyball sometime for Zimbabwe where she dey.  grin  I been wan tish Ruby & Pearl how to play the sport so she go feel experience the intensity those females dey experience during the game.   wink  

@Ruby & Pearl, I still dey wait make you fix date o my dia.   grin  Did I tell you I won dogl medal for the sport during the World Onlypix.   grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

On the contrary my name is INNOCENT

You are learning how to swim and it is only from the opposite sex with well toned muscles that you can learn that from.

Come on talk true. What happens to female swimmers. I know you are not les so you will not like that.
Toyin confessssssss
I'm learning from Phelps because of his achievements and because he's my role model cool cool
I'll even appreciate it if I can get some private swimming lessons

@T@meDo
I already fixed the date.
I said next week. lmao
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
T@meD0:

Lol! We suppose go play bish volleyball sometime for Zimbabwe where she dey. grin I been wan tish Ruby & Pearl how to play the sport so she go feel experience the intensity those females dey experience during the game. wink

@Ruby & Pearl, I still dey wait make you fix date o my dia. grin Did I tell you I won dogl medal for the sport during the World Onlypix. grin

You can also call it doggy medal we will not quarrel.
Ruby_Pearl:

I'm learning from Phelps because of his achievements and because he's my role model cool cool
I'll even appreciate it if I can get some private swimming lessons
I see private lessons with Phelps. Later you will go for public sprint lesson with Bolt
I na-anwa( you de try) lol
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

**shakes head* embarassed embarassed embarassed :PLOL!!!
lmao!! technicality of the sport indeed.
Actually, I'll be playing volleyball with a couple of friends this week, want to join?
Audience or waterboy will be much appreciated cool cool(You know you'd rather me playing, ahn ahn, talk true now)  grin

So, you have to resort to torture on the screen to learn how to swim when Micheal T@med0 dey here ehn?  Dem no tell you say na me 1st swim river Niger and Benue come link am for Lokoja sef.  In fact, I beat all the mami-waters sef in the process.  Only reason I no go Olympix be say I been get family emergency during trials and as a result Phelps come take my spot.  Wo, hin 4 hear Wen for dis Olympick sef.  
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by idupaul: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
they all look ugly
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

You can also call it doggy medal we will not quarrel.I see private lessons with Phelps. Later you will go for public sprint lesson with Bolt
I na-anwa( you de try)  lol

Lol! Ol' boy I no wan stray from the spelling.  No mind Ruby & Pearl o jare, role model ko, ole model ni.   grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
Now I have more for you guys. Where is the guy looking for black players. See what we were saying? See her rear gear.

1 Like

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
more for Deldree

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
now and another

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

Now I have more for you guys. Where is the guy looking for black players. See what we were saying? See her rear gear.

Eh o!  Oluwa n be ni bikan o!  There's a God somewhere!  No further comment.   lipsrsealed
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by dreeldee: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

more for Deldree
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
and another

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
And another keep drinking looking
even the camera man did not want to see the show through camera. Wanted to see it life

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
and another

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2008
T@meD0:

So, you have to resort to torture on the screen to learn how to swim when Micheal T@med0 dey here ehn? Dem no tell you say na me 1st swim river Niger and Benue come link am for Lokoja sef. In fact, I beat all the mami-waters sef in the process. Only reason I no go Olympix be say I been get family emergency during trials and as a result Phelps come take my spot. Wo, hin 4 hear Wen for this Olympick sef.

LMAO!!
Dude, you're funny grin grin cheesy

agaba123:

Later you will go for public sprint lesson with Bolt
I na-anwa( you de try) lol
Mba. na I. tongue tongue
Actually, I think I might need some gymnastic lessons from one of those olympic gymnast
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

And another keep drinking looking
even the camera man did not want to see the show through camera. Wanted to see it life
You blame am?  Na correct job dem dey do o--I mean as most viewers can't be there to witness the game live, dem do beta capture some of the remarkable plays by the ladies.   grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
I see some peeps are happy

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by agaba123(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
T@meD0:

You blame am?  Na correct job them dey do o--I mean as most viewers can't be there to witness the game live, them do beta capture some of the remarkable plays by the ladies.   grin
Bro you are correct. I no go blame the poor dude

Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LMAO!!
Dude, you're funny (Fe ònì)grin grin cheesy
Mba. na I. tongue tongue
Actually, I think I might need some gymnastic lessons from one of those olympic  gymnast

Haba Ruby & Pearl! How u go talk say I marry alligator now? E no good o.  Come to think of it, u go make up ya mind whish sport u wan do sef?  Today na swimming, tomorrow na gymnastic before you know it now e go be bedmington, I mean badmington.   grin  grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by TmeD0(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
agaba123:

Bro you are correct. I no go blame the poor dude

Omo, no be easy job the guys dey do o.  IMHO, na demm be the unsung heroes for onlypix sef.   Poor dudes!  To think of how daunting these tasks could have been for them.  Ah, O ma se o!  grin
Re: Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) by idupaul: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
why do they always place fingers on thier butts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.