Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: (5819 Views)

Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Naturalle(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hey Peeps, May 23rd here, Holla[size=15pt][/size]
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by lancevader(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2009
Pat iznt may o.gab dnt mind har jare.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Gabry(f): 6:01am On Apr 13, 2009
Lance, really? Than why she claim May 27?

anyways, mine is May 12.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by patwhizkid(f): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2009
Lance what nao? I was born may 27th. Take it or leave it!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Gabry(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2009
LOL. See these two cute pikins grin
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
may 24
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by lancevader(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
SO NO MAY3RD FOR HERE NI OR ANYMAY THAT MAY WANNA HAVE A CHAT sholami@ymail.com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by mamagood(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2009
I was born 13 MAY.

may babies are wonderful.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by platinumnk(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2009
Yay!!!!

I love u all my MAY Friends!!!

My BF- May 5

My Sister May 11

[size=20pt]MINE- MAY 12!!![/size]

Hey to all my bmates here: Gabrywyl, Olugbon01, Shilling wink wink wink wink
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by lancevader(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2009
hmmmm.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by BABE3: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
go MAY 31st, sickest, . btw i dont have a Bday mate dat I know of sad shocked, hopin 2 meet 1 here grin cheesy
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by sexylogan(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
wink
hey people! May babies are always good-looking (handsome or beautiful) and great achievers.
my bithday is May 23rd. tongue
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by chiogo(f): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
May 13th  smiley - Taurus baby!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by barre(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
born may 7th. any one out there born on the same day?
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by rexlin: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
May a wonderful month.Guys we ar d future trillionaires.May 22
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by daveconlis: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
i am so happy that i can meet my people here,it is true that may people are the most powerful and blessed on earth,if you doubt check the sign on astrology,we are made up of wealth,wisdom and love,i thank god for the day i was born,please i want to meet a sister i mean a may girl here for a serious relationship.i am a may 6th,before i leave i want to give those born in may a gift,if you have never make money before on net,this is an opportunity for you now,sure this will make you money.dot be scared i can't betray a brother.i have made so much money from this company,this is the company-interbank-fx.net.one love.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by daveconlis: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
i am so happy that i can meet my people here,it is true that may people are the most powerful and blessed on earth,if you doubt check the sign on astrology,we are made up of wealth,wisdom and love,i thank god for the day i was born,please i want to meet a sister i mean a may girl here for a serious relationship.i am a may 6th,before i leave i want to give those born in may a gift,if you have never make money before on net,this is an opportunity for you now,sure this will make you money.dot be scared i can't betray a brother.i have made so much money from this company,this is the company-interbank-fxclub.net.one love.08039568803
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by journerman(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2009
BABE!:

go MAY 31st, sickest, . btw i dont have a Bday mate dat I know of sad shocked, hopin 2 meet 1 here grin cheesy

so nice to meet a btday mate for the 1st time ever.

It's been long i av been in the house looking for one.

nice meeting u baby.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by louissmith: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
cool guys its a pity i couldn't get my b day mate. may 28th.any b day mate can hook me on wanddy4real@yahoo.com.better still 08054609052,08066432072. piss out
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by cherish(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
May 15, eny birthday mate?
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by nostain18(f): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
may 24 here. people born in may always look cool even though not cool sometimes. any mate
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by adexcube(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2009
Thank God Ive seen a birthday mate
MIssy B
am also born on 16th of may. Pleade contact me on 08057542933 or 08060031444 or send a mail to adexcube2003@yahoo.com
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by Gabry(f): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
platinumnk:

Yay!!!!

I love u all my MAY Friends!!!

My BF- May 5

My Sister May 11

[size=20pt]MINE- MAY 12!!![/size]

Hey to all my bmates here: Gabrywyl, Olugbon01, Shilling wink wink wink wink

Not forgetting webprince Twinny. He is born on May 12 as well wink
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by faboyish(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
May 6th all tha way!!!! Any mates up in errr?
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by nature262(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
27th may for me
its unique cos i get a public holiday on ma birthday thats childrens day in nigeria
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by buffead(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
MAY 3RD HERE , WE ARE KNOWN TO BE STUBBORN LOL wink
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by amaikama(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
We seem to have many bulls in nairaland. hmmm!!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by enet1(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2009
SHOUTOUT TO ALL CHILDREN BORN IN MAY.THOUGH OUR B"DAY MAY MAY AV BEEN CELEBRATED WAY BACK,BUT WE ARE ALL DESTINED 4 GREAT THINGS AND GOING PLACES.GOD BLESS AND INCREASE US ALL.OUR MONTH IS ALWAYS D BEST MONTH OF D YEAR AND A SPECIAL ONE AT THAT.I WAS BORN IN MAY 5TH.DO I AV ANY B"DAY MATE,I WOULD LOVE 2 HEAR 4RM U.
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by HarryPotter1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2009
Thank God i am a May celeb.how far all my fellow celebs? mine is May 29th (Democracy Day).Any female birthmate in the house? abeg make u holla at me. kiss
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by akinkunmi2: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
hello people of May
any birthdate mate?
may 21st here
cheers!!!!
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by aonom(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2009
May 26th and you can call me Gemini smiley
Re: Where You Born In May? Lets Show The World The Stuff We're Made Up Of: by DBits: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2009
Hye Faboyish

what a coincidence!!!!! Also May 6th.

YOU'RE BLESSED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caricature Of Nigerian Army And Boko Haram So Funny / Inverter/solar Installation Training In Abuja / Pictures From Nigerian Youth Achievers Award In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.