Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Forex Trading: How Profitable? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading: How Profitable? (59894 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
So sorry for the mix up please send to forexrefuge@yahoo.com or olakoredeh@gmail.com.

thanks
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by grandstar(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
olugbon01:
Its been a long time since I started hearing about FOREX trading in Nigeria and have even come in contact with countless numbers of traders most of who have nothing to show for it. What on earth could have been the cause/ the reason why most of these Forex traders don't have anything to show for all their numerous trading sessions even after investing so high on the Market and even collecting money from other people all in the name of this FOREX or is it that this FOREX of a thing not as profitable as it is acclaimed to be?

Forex trading is very profitable only for those who are ready to be professional and avoid greed.

My senior brother demo traded for 3 years before he started trading live.

Within 8 months he increased 500 pounds to 4,000pounds. What have you learnt from my brother's experience?

One, it is lucrative.

Two, the secret as you can see from my brother is not to rush into the business. Funny thing is that my brother does not trade full time, only when he has some free time which isn't often.

Also, always try and be conservative when making investments. The desire for excessive profits can lead to the depletion of ones funds
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by ayommy12: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:
So sorry for the mix up please send to forexrefuge@yahoo.com or olakoredeh@gmail.com.

thanks

OK, I just did that now, I await your reply.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
grandstar:

Forex trading is very profitable only for those who are ready to be professional and avoid greed.

My senior brother demo traded for 3 years before he started trading live.

Within 8 months he increased 500 pounds to 4,000pounds. What have you learnt from my brother's experience?

One, it is lucrative.

Two, the secret as you can see from my brother is not to rush into the business. Funny thing is that my brother does not trade full time, only when he has some free time which isn't often.

Also, always try and be conservative when making investments. The desire for excessive profits can lead to the depletion of ones funds

You just nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by ayommy12: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
@Toks2008, Still await your email reply, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2018
ayommy12:
@Toks2008, Still await your email reply, Thanks.

I have responded.

I'm very busy at the moment but I can attach my system to your account for you to use freely at least for two months.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by ayommy12: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Toks2008:

I have responded.

I'm very busy at the moment but I can attach my system to your account for you to use freely at least for two months.

Oh really? I have been checking my email, I didn't see it, I even checked spam now, still didn't see your reply. Kindly resend

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
ayommy12:

Oh really? I have been checking my email, I didn't see it, I even checked spam now, still didn't see your reply. Kindly resend

Thank you.

What you quoted was my response
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by ayommy12: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Toks2008:

What you quoted was my response

OK, so how do I go from here? I don't have an account yet because I have not known how to trade, never traded before.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
ayommy12:

OK, so how do I go from here? I don't have an account yet because I have not known how to trade, never traded before.

I taught myself so you can do same and when you get to a stage I will let you use my system which uses swing trading technique.

It works with trends and open positions after retracement and a bounce off support or resistance levels based on the intraday charts.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by ayommy12: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Toks2008:

I taught myself so you can do same and when you get to a stage I will let you use my system which uses swing trading technique.

It works with trends and open positions after retracement and a bounce off support or resistance levels based on the intraday charts.

Of course I can but how can I when I don't even know the first step to take, why don't you just tell me what I should do first then I continue with the self training, hope I made a point..... Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
ayommy12:

Of course I can but how can I when I don't even know the first step to take, why don't you just tell me what I should do first then I continue with the self training, hope I made a point..... Thanks.

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Aliyah9: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
I didn’t read all the replies in this discussion, but a topic starter only. I just want to say that there are really very few successful traders, you know why? Because trading requires profound knowledge and years of practice, meanwhile millions of people just want to make money from thin air, an easy money attracts them. I studied trading online (at https://www.mytradingskills.com/ ) and after taking all four courses I feel competent enough to enter the markets with a solid strategy.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by johnjob(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello Nairallanders
Please I need to know if forex trading is still real in Nigeria and if there is a company or organisation that are really ready to let people learn from thier method.
I don't need any forex broker to give me directions here please, because it's always to their own interests.
Anyone that is really making money through forex and
is willing to teach should DM this email johnjob4rl@gmail.com.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! Don't mind the guy...i was only quoting an article...i did not write that.

Toks ten years later how far with your forex trading are u a millionaire now what are your success and failures so far ten years is a long time dude

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by crowniran(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Toks2008:

I get the angle you are coming from but never-the-less, the truth of forex trading is that it requires proper self education and training and the number one killer of forex traders is emotion. That is why i wrote earlier on that for you to trade without emotions, make sure you use proper money management and ofcourse you should have another source of income to cushon any effect as a result pf losses if inqured.

About having time to train people, i have a dedicated time set aside for this and my training is online based through chatting which makes it very easy for me.

And the way i do this is in a very informal manner which makes a totally dull person to get the drift of the market easily and to be a profitable trader in a very short time.

I checked your thread on forex factory and if u will agree with me,you were trading as well as chatting so i totally disagree with the notion that traders good traders don't have time training people.

As for looking for tranees, i am not doing that but due to my nature of wanting to share information, i simply offer to train people free to a level where they are sure of trading profitably then they can pay for the second part of my training which will make them place profitable trades and winning consecutively.

Thanks

bro u still train on forex
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
crowniran:

bro u still train on forex

I now have a software people use to trade daily.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tina1223:

Toks ten years later how far with your forex trading are u a millionaire now what are your success and failures so far ten years is a long time dude

The truth is that forex trading as profitable as it is requires long term commitment and it takes years to become very profitable.

You spend years in understanding it and even more years in self discipline so the truth is that i have become a great trainer and i can give you instructions on what to do and if you follow them with great discipline you will make good money so the question is why have i not made millions from it? The answer is very simple....GREED as a result of indiscipline and i guess good trainers are bad traders.

As a result of the human factor,i have meticulously developed a trading system which over the years have gone true various fine tuning.

Nevertheless it is still not a holy grail but good enough for you to make consistent profits with.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by tonee1: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Toks2008:

The truth is that forex trading as profitable as it is requires long term commitment and it takes years to become very profitable.

You spend years in understanding it and even more years in self discipline so the truth is that i have become a great trainer and i can give you instructions on what to do and if you follow them with great discipline you will make good money so the question is why have i not made millions from it? The answer is very simple....GREED as a result of indiscipline and i guess good trainers are bad traders.

As a result of the human factor,i have meticulously developed a trading system which over the years have gone true various fine tuning.

Nevertheless it is still not a holy grail but good enough for you to make consistent profits with.

Could u gimme some tips or should I say train me on forex? Do u still trade?
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by fxmoneysignal: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Forex trading is profitable when you do the right thing strictly.We help you achieve profit with good signals.What are you waiting for.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Melidame: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
ayommy12:

Add me on 09029940436 (whatsapp)...Lets talk about this !!!I will give you the assistance you need.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Melidame: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hi...interested in forex? You can join us in forum on www.deprofiter.com. We are nigerian based brokers...and we provide software support for forex trading.
Check out life trading testimonies on www.deprofiter.com and real live trading accounts figures with profit margins..
Add me on 09029940436(whatsapp).Lets talk forex.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by akinbenjamin: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Forex Trading isn't for everyone nor is it a guaranteed way of making money as it takes years of practice for a trader to profit from it. Experienced Traders have developed their strategies after years of practice and technical & fundamental analysis of the market.

New forex traders or Investors in Nigeria, should learn about how Forex market and only trade demo on first. You can start by reading this beginners guide to forex trading in Nigeria.

Moreover, if you are just beginning out you should stay away from actual trading in forex or any other similar markets where there is high risk. Instead you should invest in safer alternatives like Mutual Funds. Major Mutual funds in Nigeria have been offering good annual returns on the investments.

In general, you can start by saving and investing little money every month in safer instruments.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by oneroflo57(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good day house
God bless who created this thread where ever you are and God bless all the contributors especially toks2008.

I have always been interested in forex but didn't know how to go about it. Then i came across this thread recently and all the contributions of toks2008.
I just hope he is still active and still helping people become professional forex traders. I'm atm studying the forex trading courses on babypips.comm like he instructed and i intend to send him a mail when i finish with that(might take a while).
I pray the email addresses are still active.
Thanks ones again mr toks2008 for all your contributions here.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
oneroflo57:
Good day house
God bless who created this thread where ever you are and God bless all the contributors especially toks2008.

I have always been interested in forex but didn't know how to go about it. Then i came across this thread recently and all the contributions of toks2008.
I just hope he is still active and still helping people become professional forex traders. I'm atm studying the forex trading courses on babypips.comm like he instructed and i intend to send him a mail when i finish with that(might take a while).
I pray the email addresses are still active.
Thanks ones again mr toks2008 for all your contributions here.

You are most welcome bro.

Fx trading is like a career like several others but the only difference is the approach of traders.

Fx trading is a slow and steady thing and not a get rich quick and until traders realize this, they will always lose their money.

You need to have a good trading method first and this may take a while and you need to have a simple trading strategy.

Then you must be disciplined to trade without greed and this is the bane of most traders ...infact 95% .

Lastly I don't advise anyone takes up fx as a full time career so that their will be other sources of income to rely on whilst taking it easy with your progrss.

Never borrow money to trade and trae with money you can afford to lose.

I will be posting a live trading account here for people to follow...this account trades with my auto system and makes an average of 10% monthly with compounding factor.....did I hear someone say 10% is too small?, unfortunately you can't rush it and if you can't be patient trading fx please keep off.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by oneroflo57(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Toks2008:

You are most welcome bro.

Fx trading is like a career like several others but the only difference is the approach of traders.

Fx trading is a slow and steady thing and not a get rich quick and until traders realize this, they will always lose their money.

You need to have a good trading method first and this may take a while and you need to have a simple trading strategy.

Then you must be disciplined to trade without greed and this is the bane of most traders ...infact 95% .

Lastly I don't advise anyone takes up fx as a full time career so that their will be other sources of income to rely on whilst taking it easy with your progrss.

Never borrow money to trade and trae with money you can afford to lose.

I will be posting a live trading account here for people to follow...this account trades with my auto system and makes an average of 10% monthly with compounding factor.....did I hear someone say 10% is too small?, unfortunately you can't rush it and if you can't be patient trading fx please keep off.

Wow, thanks for the reply. I'm super glad you are still active.
I know it's gonna be tough, i ll try my best to be patient and prudent.
For now, I'm still on babypips and would mail you on my progress when ever i get lost or confused

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
oneroflo57:

Wow, thanks for the reply. I'm super glad you are still active.
I know it's gonna be tough, i ll try my best to be patient and prudent.
For now, I'm still on babypips and would mail you on my progress when ever i get lost or confused

All the best bro
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by geemonee88: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Knowledege of the application of various indicators is crucial to your analysis. For those interested in profiting from news releases i recommend Forexfactory.com to know which direction to swing your LONG or SHORT position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.